Short Answer Questions Key
1. Rocket to the Moon is set during what time period?
The Great Depression.
2. Where does Act 1 take place?
3. What city is Rocket to the Moon set in?
4. Act One takes place during what time of year?
5. What have Stark and Belle just fought about when the play opens?
6. At the beginning of Act 1, Stark accuses Belle of being . . .
7. Who has offered to pay for Stark's new office?
8. Belle thinks the rent for Stark's new business would be what?
9. In Act 1, what type of flowers does Stark water?
This section contains 3,110 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)