|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cleo claims an interesting personality requires what?
(a) Good character.
(d) A sense of humor.
2. At the beginning of Act 1, Stark accuses Belle of being . . .
(a) A trickster.
(b) Too loud.
(c) Always right.
(d) Stubborn and inconsiderate.
3. In what way does Frenchy address Cleo?
4. What does Belle instruct Cleo regarding stockings?
(a) They cling to skirts.
(b) Wear them in the office.
(c) Only buy black.
(d) Stark does not like them.
5. Where did Cleo attend school?
(a) Secretarial school.
(c) Boarding school.
(d) An all-girl's school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cleo believes Stark is what?
2. Dr. Cooper claims God sent what, instead of a flood?
3. Stark smiles when he can't what?
4. What type of suit does Mr. Prince wear in Act 1?
5. Belle thinks the rent for Stark's new business would be what?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)