|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Dr. Cooper's movement described?
(a) "Halting, somewhat needy."
(b) "A predator of men."
(c) "Irregular, unexpected rhythms."
(d) "Like a dancer."
2. Cleo believes Stark is what?
(b) The luckiest man alive.
(c) An excellent businessman.
3. In Act 1, Mr. Prince says he likes to act like a what?
(b) Great businessman.
4. How does Cleo wear her hair in Act 1?
(a) In braids.
(d) In curlers.
5. What type of suit does Mr. Prince wear in Act 1?
(a) Custom made.
(b) Ten year old Brooks Brothers.
(c) Brand new Armani.
(d) Twenty year old Palm Beach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Frenchy want to be as a youth?
2. Why does Cleo not wear stockings in the office?
3. In Act 1, what building does Mr. Prince keep staring at?
4. How often does Stark go to the beach?
5. Stark asks Cleo to do what with her hair, in spite of Belle?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)