|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stark claims a man's office is his what?
2. In Act 2, Scene 1, what is Frenchy's attitude towards Cleo?
3. According to Mr. Prince, irritating a man is easy while doing what?
(a) Fixing his teeth.
(b) Stealing his money.
(c) Lying to him.
(d) Telling the truth.
4. What does Belle accuse Stark of in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Never loving her.
(b) Using her up.
(c) Losing money.
(d) Siding with her father.
5. Cleo claims her brother studies where?
Short Answer Questions
1. Cleo claims her mother is a what?
2. Stark references building a bridge to where?
3. In Act 2, Scene 2, Belle threatens to do what?
4. Who watches Cleo dance in front of the mirror in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. When Belle comes to town, Stark tells her he's busy with what?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)