|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stark requests Cleo turn down a date from who?
(b) Mr. Wax.
(d) Mr. Prince.
2. How is Mr. Wax described?
(a) "Graceful as a tiger."
(b) "A sickly former soldier."
(c) "A broad shouldered man."
(d) "A small, dark man."
3. Mr. Wax claims to be what type of animal?
(a) A lone wolf.
(b) A viper.
(c) A spider.
(d) A teddy bear.
4. What type of problem does Dr. Cooper have?
(a) Bad at business.
5. What city is Rocket to the Moon set in?
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cleo wear her hair in Act 1?
2. Why does Mr. Prince suggest treating elders with respect?
3. Belle would like to do what in terms of children?
4. In Act 2, Scene 2, Stark claims the waves were saying what?
5. At the end of Act 2, Scene 1, Cleo asks Stark for what?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)