|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Frenchy make per week?
2. Rocket to the Moon is set during what time period?
(a) The Vietnam War.
(b) The Great Depression.
(c) The 18th century.
(d) The Reagan Era.
3. What does Belle instruct Cleo regarding stockings?
(a) Stark does not like them.
(b) They cling to skirts.
(c) Only buy black.
(d) Wear them in the office.
4. In Act 2, Scene 2, Stark claims the waves were saying what?
(a) Run away.
(b) Jump in.
(d) Marry Cleo.
5. Mr. Prince claims to have made how much in one morning?
(a) Three thousand.
(b) One hundred.
(c) Six thousand.
(d) Five hundred.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks Cleo on a date at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
2. How often does Stark go to the beach?
3. Belle thinks the rent for Stark's new business would be what?
4. Stark requests Cleo turn down a date from who?
5. In Act 1, Mr. Prince suggests Stark should do what?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)