1. Rocket to the Moon is set during what time period?
(a) The Great Depression.
(b) The 18th century.
(c) The Vietnam War.
(d) The Reagan Era.
2. Where does Act 1 take place?
(a) Waiting room.
(b) Living room.
3. What city is Rocket to the Moon set in?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) New York.
4. Act One takes place during what time of year?
5. What have Stark and Belle just fought about when the play opens?
6. At the beginning of Act 1, Stark accuses Belle of being . . .
(a) Stubborn and inconsiderate.
(b) A trickster.
(c) Too loud.
(d) Always right.
7. Who has offered to pay for Stark's new office?
(a) Dr. Cooper.
(b) Belle's father.
(d) The bank.
8. Belle thinks the rent for Stark's new business would be what?
(c) A scam.
(d) Too expensive.
9. In Act 1, what type of flowers does Stark water?
This section contains 3,110 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)