• Belle and Stark argue about money and Belle's father.
• Belle makes plans to go to the beach for the summer.
• Belle tries to fix the problems in Stark's office.
• Mr. Prince and Cleo meet.
• Mr. Prince flirts with Cleo.
• Stark catches Mr. Prince flirting with Cleo and does not approve.
• Stark refuses Mr. Prince's financial help with his business.
• Mr. Prince claims Belle is hurting Stark's chances in business.
• Mr. Prince suggests Stark have an affair.
• Frenchy and Stark discuss Stark's marital problems.
• Stark flirts with Cleo.
• Stark feels guilty for flirting and defends his wife to Cleo.
Act 2, Scene 1
• Stark discusses Shakespeare with Cleo.
• Frenchy berates Cleo because she's flirting with Stark.
• Stark admits he rarely gets to the beach with his wife.
• Cleo embellishes her background to Stark.
• Cleo complains that Belle is not a loving wife to Stark.
• Cleo flirts with Stark.
• Mr. Prince...
This section contains 738 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)