* Belle and Stark argue about money and Belle's father.
* Belle makes plans to go to the beach for the summer.
* Belle tries to fix the problems in Stark's office.
* Mr. Prince and Cleo meet.
* Mr. Prince flirts with Cleo.
* Stark catches Mr. Prince flirting with Cleo and does not approve.
* Stark refuses Mr. Prince's financial help with his business.
* Mr. Prince claims Belle is hurting Stark's chances in business.
* Mr. Prince suggests Stark have an affair.
* Frenchy and Stark discuss Stark's marital problems.
* Stark flirts with Cleo.
* Stark feels guilty for flirting and defends his wife to Cleo.
Act 2, Scene 1
* Stark discusses Shakespeare with Cleo.
* Frenchy berates Cleo because she's flirting with Stark.
* Stark admits he rarely gets to the beach with his wife.
* Cleo embellishes her background to Stark.
* Cleo complains that Belle is not a loving wife to Stark.
* Cleo flirts with Stark.
* Mr. Prince...
This section contains 578 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)