Chapter abstracts are short descriptions of events that occur in each chapter. They highlight major plot events and detail the important relationships and characteristics of characters and objects. The Chapter Abstracts can be used to review what the students have read, or to prepare the students for what they will read. Hand the abstracts out in class as a study guide, or use them as a "key" for a class discussion. They are relatively brief, but can serve to be an excellent refresher of the text for either a student or teacher.
Act 1 Abstract
* Belle and Stark argue about money and Belle's father.
* Belle makes plans to go to the beach for the summer.
* Belle tries to fix the problems in Stark's office.
* Mr. Prince and Cleo meet.
* Mr. Prince flirts with Cleo.
* Stark catches Mr. Prince flirting with Cleo and does not approve.
* Stark refuses Mr. Prince's...
This section contains 738 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)