|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 16, how many bearded men does Friday say are in his land?
2. What does Friday throw at the bear in Chapter 20?
(b) Piece of wood.
(c) Great stone.
(d) Small stone.
3. In Chapter 15, what is the name of Friday's god?
4. After killing the bear in Chapter 20, how many wolves do Crusoe and his party see when they are in a little plain in the woods?
5. In Chapter 14, after the long absence of cannibals from Crusoe's island, how many men have arrived?
(b) No less than 30.
(d) About 25.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 16, what language does the white man speak who Crusoe and Friday rescue when Crusoe asked him who he is?
2. In Chapter 17, when the Englishmen get their boat stranded when the tide goes out, about how many hours does Crusoe think it will take for the time to come in and float the boat?
3. In Chapter 18, how many mutineers come from the ship when no one responds to their shots?
4. In Chapter 14, how many years does Crusoe follow a regular routine and stay vigilant for the cannibals?
5. How many goats does Crusoe place in the first plot of land that he fences in in Chapter 12?
Short Essay Questions
1. Beside Poll and the dog, what other creatures live with Crusoe in Chpater 13?
2. What does Crusoe dream in Chapter 14?
3. In Chapter 12, what signs of cannibalism does Crusoe find?
4. Why is Will Atkins not given quarter when Crusoe, the captain, and the others capture the men who come onshore from the ship in a boat?
5. Who do Crusoe and Friday rescue and how in Chapter 16?
6. In Chapter 17, why is Crusoe cautious about rescuing the other men who are living with the cannibals and what does he do about it?
7. In Chapter 16, how is the mast and sail made for the boat Crusoe and Friday make?
8. In Chapter 12, where and why does Crusoe move some of his goats?
9. In Chapter 19, what does Crusoe learn has happened to his plantation in Brazil?
10. In Chapter 16, why does Friday look grave and sad when Crusoe tells him he will make a boat and take Friday back to his country?
This section contains 924 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)