|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, where is the ship bound that Crusoe takes?
2. How many older brothers did Crusoe have?
3. In Chapter 4, by the time that Crusoe has been on shore for 13 days, how many trips does he make to the ship?
4. In Chapter 11, how many plantations does Crusoe have?
5. What type of alcohol does Crusoe find on the ship in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, what is the weather like as Crusoe returns to his home area?
2. In Chapter 7, how many days is Crusoe on a journey to explore the island?
3. At the end of Chapter 10, how does Crusoe say the the kid goat he kept died?
4. In Chapter 2, how much money does Crusoe have to buy toys and trifles?
5. In Chapter 5, what day does Crusoe say that the ship broke in pieces and could no longer be seen?
Short Essay Questions
1. What dream does Crusoe have on June 27?
2. How successful is Crusoe's first journey in Chapter 2?
3. What does Crusoe learn about where he is stranded when he travels to the top of a hill?
4. In Chapter 8 when Crusoe goes to explore the island, what does he take with him?
5. In Chapter 9, how does Crusoe describe his effort to make earthen vessels?
6. How successful is Crusoe at fishing on May 4?
7. What does Crusoe notice at the beginning of Chapter 4 when he wakes?
8. On the second and third days when Crusoe goes exploring in Chapter 7, what does he find?
9. In Chapter 9 when Crusoe explores the island, what does he find?
10. In Chapter 4, what does Crusoe do when he first gets onto the ship, and what does he find that is useful?
This section contains 912 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)