|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, when Crusoe returns from his second trip to the ship, what does he finding sitting on one of his chests?
(a) A dog-like creature.
(b) A large bird.
(c) Creature like a wild cat.
(d) A rat.
2. In Chapter 1, how many days after setting sail for London does the ship that Crusoe is on come into Yarmouth Roads?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 10, how many years does Crusoe say that nothing extraordinary happens?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 6 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 3 years.
4. When was Crusoe born?
5. On Crusoe's second voyage in Chapter 2, how many guns does Crusoe's ship have?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 11, how far does Crusoe say that he is from the equinox?
2. In Chapter 7, how many days is Crusoe on a journey to explore the island?
3. What does Crusoe call his island in Chapter 5?
4. In Chapter 11, how long has Crusoe lived on the island?
5. When Crusoe climbs a hill in Chapter 4, how many islands can he see about three leagues to the west?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Crusoe cook to eat on June 17, and how does he like the food he fixes?
2. In Chapter 9, how does Crusoe describe his effort to make earthen vessels?
3. What are Crusoe's thoughts at the beginning of Chapter 7?
4. In Chapter 10, when does Crusoe begin his journey and what does he find that makes him go out to sea?
5. In Chapter 9 what does Crusoe discover when he tries to return home to his side of the island a different way than he came?
6. In Chapter 4, when is Crusoe able to go to the ship, and why does he grieve as he looks at the ship?
7. How does Crusoe learn to make pots that will hold liquid in Chapter 9?
8. In Chapter 11, what does Crusoe discover and why does he become afraid?
9. In Chapter 9 when Crusoe explores the island, what does he find?
10. In Chapter 3, what is the purpose of Crusoe's voyage to Guinea and what happens on the voyage?
This section contains 960 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)