|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what type of vessel does Xury see?
2. How large of a canal does Crusoe dig in Chapter 10 for his canoe?
(a) 7 feet wide and 5 feet deep.
(b) 6 feet wide and 4 feet deep.
(c) 5 feet wide and 3 feet deep.
(d) 3 feet wide and 3 feet deep.
3. In Chapter 10, what wakens Crusoe when he makes his way to his country house?
(a) The wind.
(c) Someone talking.
(d) His parrot.
4. In Chapter 4, when Crusoe returns from his second trip to the ship, what does he finding sitting on one of his chests?
(a) Creature like a wild cat.
(b) A rat.
(c) A dog-like creature.
(d) A large bird.
5. What is the first thing that Crusoe finds in Chapter 4, when he leaves his tree?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, how many weeks does Crusoe spend trying to move the boat?
2. In Chapter 6, when does Crusoe begin to cut a piece of the ship's beam?
3. In Chapter 2, after Crusoe returns from his journey with the honest captain, how much money does he make?
4. In Chapter 7, when does Crusoe decide to take a survey of the island?
5. In Chapter 4, when is Crusoe able to come within a 1/4 mile of the ship?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Crusoe notice at the beginning of Chapter 4 when he wakes?
2. What are Crusoe's thoughts at the beginning of Chapter 7?
3. What happens on Crusoe's second voyage in Chapter 2?
4. On the second and third days when Crusoe goes exploring in Chapter 7, what does he find?
5. What happens after Crusoe kills a large leopard in Chapter 3?
6. What dream does Crusoe have on June 27?
7. In Chapter 8 when Crusoe goes to explore the island, what does he take with him?
8. In Chapter 4, what does Crusoe do when he first gets onto the ship, and what does he find that is useful?
9. In Chapter 10, when does Crusoe begin his journey and what does he find that makes him go out to sea?
10. At the beginning of Chapter 11, how does Crusoe describe sitting down to dinner?
This section contains 940 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)