|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 18, which seaman is the principal ringleader of the mutiny?
(a) Chief officer.
(b) Chief engineer.
(d) Second officer.
2. How many goats does Crusoe place in the first plot of land that he fences in in Chapter 12?
3. After coming upon the carcasses of a dead horse and two men and killing a large number of wolves, how long does it take Crusoe and his group to come to the town where they are to stay?
(a) About an hour.
(b) 65 minutes.
(c) 40 minutes.
(d) About a half an hour.
4. In Chapter 18, what is the name of the man who is injured and that the captain will not give quarter?
(a) Tom Smith.
(b) Andy Martin.
(c) Davy Jones.
(d) Will Fry.
5. How much gunpowder does Crusoe have in Chapter 12?
(a) 3 boxes.
(b) 1 barrel.
(c) 2 barrels.
(d) 2 boxes.
6. In Chapter 19, where does Crusoe go when he leaves England?
7. When does Crusoe leave the island in Chapter 19?
(a) December 11, 1686.
(b) December 1, 1686.
(c) December 19, 1686.
(d) December 25, 1686.
8. How many canoes does Friday see in Chapter 16?
9. What river does Crusoe realize is near his island in Chapter 15?
10. In Chapter 13, how long has Crusoe been on the island?
(a) 25 years.
(b) 19 years.
(c) 21 years.
(d) 23 years.
11. What does Crusoe see in his dream in Chapter 14?
(a) 3 canoes and 18 savages, who brought 2 others.
(b) 1 canoe and 8 savages, who brought 3 others.
(c) 4 canoes and 28 savages, who brought 4 others.
(d) 2 canoes and 11 savages, who brought 1 other.
12. In Chapter 16, how many pieces of sails are good enough for Crusoe to use for his boat?
13. When Crusoe leaves the island in Chapter 19, how long has he been stranded on the island?
(a) 27 years, 1 month, and 8 days.
(b) 29 years, 11 months, and 21 days.
(c) 28 years, 2 months, and 19 days.
(d) 26 years, 5 months, and 11 days.
14. Where does Friday hit the bear when he throws something at the bear in Chapter 20?
15. How far do Crusoe and his group have to go when Friday shoots the bear in Chapter 20?
(a) 5 leagues.
(b) Nearly 3 leagues.
(c) 4 leagues.
(d) About 2 leagues.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take Friday and Crusoe to make a boat in Chapter 16?
2. How many children does Robinson have in Chapter 20?
3. In Chapter 19, how many leopard skins does Crusoe receive?
4. In Chapter 20 after the bear is killed, when do Crusoe and his group enter the woods?
5. In Chapter 12 in the area where Crusoe nearly lost himself once, how many acres is the clear piece of land that he works to make a goat enclosure?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)