|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, how many days after setting sail for London does the ship that Crusoe is on come into Yarmouth Roads?
2. What is the first thing that Crusoe finds in Chapter 4, when he leaves his tree?
3. In Chapter 6, when does Crusoe begin to cut a piece of the ship's beam?
(a) May 4.
(b) May 2.
(c) May 1.
(d) May 3.
4. In Chapter 4, how many barrels of gun powder does Crusoe find remain dry?
5. In Chapter 10, when Crusoe catches goats in his traps, how many does he catch?
6. When Crusoe outfits his small boat in Chapter 10, how many loaves/cakes of barley bread does he stock?
(a) 1 dozen.
(c) 2 dozen.
7. In Chapter 7, when Crusoe goes back to the brook and savannas and to a place with woods, what fruit does he find?
(c) Melons and grapes.
(d) Papayas and mangoes.
8. In Chapter 4, when Crusoe returns from his second trip to the ship, what does he finding sitting on one of his chests?
(a) A rat.
(b) A dog-like creature.
(c) A large bird.
(d) Creature like a wild cat.
9. In Chapter 6, what does Crusoe begin reading after he begins feeling better in June?
(a) A navigation manual.
(c) A novel.
10. In Chapter 7, how far up the creek does Crusoe find that the tide does not flow any higher and the creek is just a brook?
(a) 2 1/2 miles.
(b) 3 miles.
(c) 2 miles.
(d) 1 1/2 miles.
11. When was Crusoe born?
12. Where was Crusoe born?
13. When Crusoe sets out on his voyage in Chapter 10, how many years has he been on the island?
14. In Chapter 8, what is the weather like as Crusoe returns to his home area?
(a) Partly cloudy.
(c) A little chilly.
(d) Very hot.
15. In Chapter 11, how long has Crusoe lived on the island?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 9 years.
(c) 17 years.
(d) 11 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, how long does Cruse sleep after drinking rum, in which he had steeped tobacco?
2. How large of a canal does Crusoe dig in Chapter 10 for his canoe?
3. What does Crusoe kill to protect the black people on the shore in Chapter 3?
4. In Chapter 9, what type of word does Crusoe use to make a pestle?
5. On Crusoe's journey in Chapter 8, what does Crusoe's dog catch?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)