|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Crusoe born?
2. What does Crusoe kill to protect the black people on the shore in Chapter 3?
3. In Chapter 8, when Crusoe goes exploring, what type of birds does he see?
4. When Crusoe outfits his small boat in Chapter 10, how many loaves/cakes of barley bread does he stock?
(b) 1 dozen.
(c) 2 dozen.
5. In Chapter 5, what day does Crusoe say that the ship broke in pieces and could no longer be seen?
(a) October 20.
(b) October 29.
(c) October 25.
(d) October 11.
6. In Chapter 2, how long after Crusoe is made a slave does the opportunity to escape arise?
(a) 36 months.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 1 years.
(d) 18 months.
7. In Chapter 11, how many plantations does Crusoe have?
8. In Chapter 4, how far is the ship that crashed from the shore of the island?
(a) About a mile.
(b) About 3/4 of a mile.
(c) 1/3 mile.
(d) 1/2 mile.
9. In Chapter 7, how long has Crusoe been on the island?
(a) 7 months.
(b) 8 months.
(c) 9 months.
(d) 10 months.
10. In Chapter 5, when does Crusoe begin making a shovel?
(a) November 4.
(b) November 20.
(c) November 13.
(d) November 18.
11. In Chapter 6 when Crusoe is sick, how does he feel?
(a) Stomach cramps.
(b) Feverish with bad pains in his head.
(c) Congestion in his chest and nose.
(d) Diarrhea and vomiting.
12. In Chapter 2, where is the ship bound that Crusoe takes?
13. In Chapter 8 when Crusoe returns home after his journey, how often does he read the Bible?
(b) Every other day.
(c) On Sundays.
(d) Twice a day.
14. In Chapter 4, when is Crusoe able to come within a 1/4 mile of the ship?
(a) A little after noon.
(b) 1 p.m.
(c) Around 10 a.m.
(d) 11 a.m.
15. In Chapter 7, when Crusoe goes back to the brook and savannas and to a place with woods, what fruit does he find?
(a) Papayas and mangoes.
(d) Melons and grapes.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, what type of animals does Crusoe find in the low grounds?
2. In Chapter 10, when Crusoe catches goats in his traps, how many does he catch?
3. On November 23, how many days does Crusoe say that he spends widening and deepening his cave?
4. In Chapter 7, when Crusoe finds an area that looks like a planted garden what type of trees does he see?
5. On Crusoe's second voyage in Chapter 2, how many guns does Crusoe's ship have?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)