|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, how many pounds of power does Crusoe think he has?
(b) About 240.
(c) Around 150.
2. On November 23, how many days does Crusoe say that he spends widening and deepening his cave?
3. When does Crusoe set out on his voyage in Chapter 10?
(a) November 6.
(b) November 3.
(c) November 2.
(d) November 5.
4. On June 26, what does Crusoe kill?
(b) She goat.
(c) Wild cat.
5. In Chapter 6, when does the wind blow in the night and break up the wreck even more?
(a) May 9.
(b) May 13.
(c) May 16.
(d) May 8.
6. At the end of Chapter 10, how does Crusoe say the the kid goat he kept died?
(a) He killed it for meat.
(b) Drowned in the ocean.
(c) Fell in a hole and Crusoe had to put it out of its misery.
(d) Old age.
7. On Crusoe's journey in Chapter 8, what does Crusoe's dog catch?
(d) Young kid.
8. In Chapter 2, how much money does Crusoe have to buy toys and trifles?
(a) 40 pounds.
(b) 30 pounds.
(c) 50 pounds.
(d) 20 pounds.
9. In Chapter 8, how far does Crusoe believe that he travels along the shore during his journey?
(a) 8 miles.
(b) About 12 miles.
(c) 15 miles.
(d) Around 10 miles.
10. In Chapter 2, after Crusoe returns from his journey with the honest captain, how much money does he make?
(a) 200 pounds.
(b) 300 pounds.
(c) 400 pounds.
(d) 100 pounds.
11. In Chapter 7, how many days is Crusoe on a journey to explore the island?
12. In Chapter 4, how many barrels of gun powder does Crusoe find remain dry?
13. On June 28, what is the first thing that Crusoe remembers asking God's blessing for?
(b) Pigeon meat.
(c) Turtle's eggs.
(d) Goat's meat.
14. What meat does Crusoe stock for his voyage in Chapter 10?
15. In Chapter 10, when Crusoe climbs a hill to see how far the rock ledge extends, where does a current run?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Crusoe kill to protect the black people on the shore in Chapter 3?
2. On Crusoe's second voyage in Chapter 2, how many guns does Crusoe's ship have?
3. In Chapter 7, how long has Crusoe been on the island?
4. In Chapter 5, what day does Crusoe say that the ship broke in pieces and could no longer be seen?
5. In Chapter 9, how many weeks does Crusoe spend trying to move the boat?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)