|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, how far up the creek does Crusoe find that the tide does not flow any higher and the creek is just a brook?
(a) 3 miles.
(b) 2 miles.
(c) 1 1/2 miles.
(d) 2 1/2 miles.
2. When Crusoe outfits his small boat in Chapter 10, how many loaves/cakes of barley bread does he stock?
(c) 1 dozen.
(d) 2 dozen.
3. In Chapter 4, how far is the ship that crashed from the shore of the island?
(a) 1/2 mile.
(b) 1/3 mile.
(c) About a mile.
(d) About 3/4 of a mile.
4. In Chapter 2, how long after Crusoe is made a slave does the opportunity to escape arise?
(a) 18 months.
(b) 36 months.
(c) 1 years.
(d) 2 years.
5. When was Crusoe born?
6. In Chapter 7, how many days is Crusoe on a journey to explore the island?
7. How old is Crusoe in at the beginning of Chapter 1?
8. In Chapter 9, how many weeks does Crusoe spend trying to move the boat?
9. When Crusoe sets out on his voyage in Chapter 10, how many years has he been on the island?
10. What animals does Crusoe get from the ship in Chapter 4?
(d) Cats and a dog.
11. How large of a canal does Crusoe dig in Chapter 10 for his canoe?
(a) 5 feet wide and 3 feet deep.
(b) 7 feet wide and 5 feet deep.
(c) 3 feet wide and 3 feet deep.
(d) 6 feet wide and 4 feet deep.
12. When does Crusoe think that he first came to the island?
(a) September 13.
(b) September 24.
(c) September 15.
(d) September 30.
13. In Chapter 6, how long does Cruse sleep after drinking rum, in which he had steeped tobacco?
(a) Until noon.
(b) Nearly 3 p.m.
(c) 11 a.m.
(d) About 2 p.m.
14. What does Crusoe call his island in Chapter 5?
(d) Crusoe Island.
15. On June 28, what does Crusoe mix with water that he puts by his bed?
(a) Coconut milk.
(d) Pineapple juice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of weapons do the black people have in Chapter 3 when Crusoe sees them on the shore?
2. In Chapter 8, when Crusoe goes exploring, what type of birds does he see?
3. In Chapter 2, after Crusoe returns from his journey with the honest captain, how much money does he make?
4. During Crusoe's journey in Chapter 8, how far does Crusoe say that he does travel over?
5. In Chapter 4, how many barrels of gun powder does Crusoe find remain dry?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)