|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20 - Fight Between Friday and a Bear.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many older brothers did Crusoe have?
2. In Chapter 20 when Crusoe and his group see about 100 wolves, how many volleys do they have to fire to make the wolves stop?
3. Why does Crusoe think that the bear attacks in Chapter 20?
(a) He is hungry.
(b) He is wounded.
(c) She has cubs.
(d) He is startled.
4. In Chapter 19, where does Crusoe go when he leaves England?
5. In Chapter 9, what type of word does Crusoe use to make a pestle?
(b) Iron wood.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12, where does Crusoe find humans remains?
2. When does Crusoe think that he first came to the island?
3. How long does it take Friday and Crusoe to make a boat in Chapter 16?
4. In Chapter 9, how many earthen containers is Crusoe able to make in about two months?
5. When Crusoe outfits his small boat in Chapter 10, how many loaves/cakes of barley bread does he stock?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)