|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20 - Fight Between Friday and a Bear.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, how many pounds of power does Crusoe think he has?
(a) Around 150.
(b) About 240.
2. In Chapter 12, how long has Crusoe been on the island?
(a) 20 years.
(b) 19 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 18 years.
3. In Chapter 14, what part of the island does Crusoe think that the savages never come?
4. In Chapter 14, how many years does Crusoe follow a regular routine and stay vigilant for the cannibals?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 1 1/2 years.
(d) 2 1/2 years.
5. How much do 2 merchants pay for Crusoe's Brazilian plantation in Chapter 20?
(a) 21,000 pounds.
(b) 33,000 pieces of 8.
(c) 45,000 pieces of 8.
(d) 18,000 pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of sail does Crusoe create in Chapter 16?
2. In Chapter 1, how many days does Crusoe's ship stay at anchor in Yarmouth Roads?
3. When does Crusoe think that he first came to the island?
4. How much time does it take Crusoe to fence in the first piece of land that he finds in Chapter 12 for his goats?
5. How many older brothers did Crusoe have?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)