|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-17 - Rescue of Prisoners from Cannibals to Visit of Mutineers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 14, after the long absence of cannibals from Crusoe's island, how many men have arrived?
(a) No less than 30.
(b) About 25.
2. In Chapter 14, when one of the men escapes the cannibals, how many men follow after him?
3. When Crusoe outfits his small boat in Chapter 10, how many loaves/cakes of barley bread does he stock?
(a) 1 dozen.
(c) 2 dozen.
4. In Chapter 10, when Crusoe catches goats in his traps, how many does he catch?
5. In Chapter 14, how many years does Crusoe follow a regular routine and stay vigilant for the cannibals?
(a) 2 1/2 years.
(b) 1 1/2 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 1 year.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, when does Crusoe decide to take a survey of the island?
2. What type of tree does Crusoe have Friday cut for a mast in Chapter 16?
3. In Chapter 12 after seeing signs of cannibalism, how long does Crusoe stay within his own circle of his castle, county seat, and his enclosure in the woods?
4. In Chapter 16, how many pieces of sails are good enough for Crusoe to use for his boat?
5. In Chapter 2, how long after Crusoe is made a slave does the opportunity to escape arise?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)