|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-17 - Rescue of Prisoners from Cannibals to Visit of Mutineers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, how long does Cruse sleep after drinking rum, in which he had steeped tobacco?
(a) Until noon.
(b) Nearly 3 p.m.
(c) 11 a.m.
(d) About 2 p.m.
2. In Chapter 4, how many barrels of gun powder does Crusoe find remain dry?
3. How long does the dog from the ship live with Crusoe before he dies?
4. In Chapter 14, how old does Crusoe think the man is who escapes from the cannibals and that he names Friday?
(a) About 26.
(d) Around 18.
5. In Chapter 12, where does Crusoe find humans remains?
(a) Southwest point of the island.
(b) Western part of the island.
(c) Eastern part of the island.
(d) Northwest point of the island.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, how long after Crusoe is made a slave does the opportunity to escape arise?
2. In Chapter 8, what type of animals does Crusoe find in the low grounds?
3. How much gunpowder does Crusoe have in Chapter 12?
4. In Chapter 6, how high is the forecastle heaved up?
5. In Chapter 8 when Crusoe returns home after his journey, how often does he read the Bible?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)