|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-17 - Rescue of Prisoners from Cannibals to Visit of Mutineers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On November 23, how many days does Crusoe say that he spends widening and deepening his cave?
2. In Chapter 4, when Crusoe returns from his second trip to the ship, what does he finding sitting on one of his chests?
(a) A large bird.
(b) Creature like a wild cat.
(c) A dog-like creature.
(d) A rat.
3. In Chapter 4, when is Crusoe able to come within a 1/4 mile of the ship?
(a) Around 10 a.m.
(b) A little after noon.
(c) 11 a.m.
(d) 1 p.m.
4. In Chapter 4, how many seaman's chests does Crusoe fill and put on his raft?
5. How many bunches of grapes does Crusoe make into raisins in Chapter 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what does Crusoe begin reading after he begins feeling better in June?
2. In Chapter 2, where is the ship bound that Crusoe takes?
3. In Chapter 9, what is the first word that Crusoe's parrot speaks?
4. In Chapter 14, after the long absence of cannibals from Crusoe's island, how many men have arrived?
5. In Chapter 4, how many pounds of power does Crusoe think he has?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)