|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-17 - Rescue of Prisoners from Cannibals to Visit of Mutineers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, how long has Crusoe been on the island?
(a) 8 months.
(b) 10 months.
(c) 9 months.
(d) 7 months.
2. In Chapter 8, what type of animals does Crusoe find in the low grounds?
(a) Rats and squirrels.
(b) Rabbits and mice.
(c) Gophers and moles.
(d) Hares and foxes.
3. In Chapter 14, what does Crusoe believe his net worth might be if he had stayed in Brazil?
(a) 125,000 moidores.
(b) 250,000 moidores.
(c) 75,000 moidores.
(d) 100,000 moidores.
4. In Chapter 9, how many earthen containers is Crusoe able to make in about two months?
5. In Chapter 16, how long does it take Crusoe and Friday using rollers to get their boat into the water?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 3 months.
(d) 8 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does the dog from the ship live with Crusoe before he dies?
2. In Chapter 16, what language does the white man speak who Crusoe and Friday rescue when Crusoe asked him who he is?
3. In Chapter 14, how old does Crusoe think the man is who escapes from the cannibals and that he names Friday?
4. In Chapter 14, what month is it?
5. In Chapter 8 when Crusoe returns home after his journey, how often does he read the Bible?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)