|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-17 - Rescue of Prisoners from Cannibals to Visit of Mutineers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of weapons do the black people have in Chapter 3 when Crusoe sees them on the shore?
(d) Bows and arrows.
2. On November 23, how many days does Crusoe say that he spends widening and deepening his cave?
3. In Chapter 14, how old does Crusoe think the man is who escapes from the cannibals and that he names Friday?
(a) About 26.
(c) Around 18.
4. In Chapter 9, how many earthen containers is Crusoe able to make in about two months?
5. In Chapter 12, how long has Crusoe been on the island?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 18 years.
(d) 19 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 16, how long has Crusoe been on the island?
2. In Chapter 14, what month is it?
3. In Chapter 1, how many days after setting sail for London does the ship that Crusoe is on come into Yarmouth Roads?
4. In Chapter 12, how far is the hill where Crusoe goes to watch for ships from his castle?
5. In Chapter 7, when does Crusoe decide to take a survey of the island?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)