|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-15 - A Dream Realized to Friday's Education.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, when does the wind blow in the night and break up the wreck even more?
(a) May 9.
(b) May 16.
(c) May 13.
(d) May 8.
2. In Chapter 7, what plant does Crusoe see growing on the higher grounds?
3. When Crusoe sets out on his voyage in Chapter 10, how many years has he been on the island?
4. In Chapter 6, how long does Cruse sleep after drinking rum, in which he had steeped tobacco?
(a) Until noon.
(b) 11 a.m.
(c) Nearly 3 p.m.
(d) About 2 p.m.
5. During Crusoe's journey in Chapter 8, how far does Crusoe say that he does travel over?
(a) Above 2 miles.
(b) Around 1 1/2.
(c) 4 miles.
(d) 3 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Crusoe kill one of the men who follow the escapee in Chapter 14?
2. How much time does it take Crusoe to fence in the first piece of land that he finds in Chapter 12 for his goats?
3. In Chapter 14, what month is it?
4. In Chapter 10, how much of a supply of barley, rice, and raisins does Crusoe like to have on hand?
5. In Chapter 7, how many days is Crusoe on a journey to explore the island?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)