|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-15 - A Dream Realized to Friday's Education.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What river does Crusoe realize is near his island in Chapter 15?
2. How does Crusoe kill one of the men who follow the escapee in Chapter 14?
(a) Hits him with a piece of driftwood.
(b) Drowns him.
(c) Chokes him.
(d) Hits him with the stock of his gun.
3. In Chapter 14, after the long absence of cannibals from Crusoe's island, how many men have arrived?
(a) About 25.
(d) No less than 30.
4. In Chapter 9, how many shirts does Crusoe say that he had?
(b) About 3 dozen.
(c) About 20.
5. In Chapter 8, how many turtles has Crusoe found on his side of the island in a year and a half?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, how many seaman's chests does Crusoe fill and put on his raft?
2. In Chapter 4, when Crusoe returns from his second trip to the ship, what does he finding sitting on one of his chests?
3. In Chapter 2, after Crusoe returns from his journey with the honest captain, how much money does he make?
4. In Chapter 9, how many bushels of barley does Crusoe harvest?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 10, how many years does Crusoe say that nothing extraordinary happens?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)