|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-15 - A Dream Realized to Friday's Education.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6 when Crusoe is sick, how does he feel?
(a) Diarrhea and vomiting.
(b) Stomach cramps.
(c) Congestion in his chest and nose.
(d) Feverish with bad pains in his head.
2. What is the first thing that Crusoe finds in Chapter 4, when he leaves his tree?
3. When Crusoe climbs a hill in Chapter 4, how many islands can he see about three leagues to the west?
4. How long does the dog from the ship live with Crusoe before he dies?
5. During Crusoe's journey in Chapter 8, how far does Crusoe say that he does travel over?
(a) Above 2 miles.
(b) Around 1 1/2.
(c) 3 miles.
(d) 4 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, when does Crusoe begin to cut a piece of the ship's beam?
2. In Chapter 7, how far up the creek does Crusoe find that the tide does not flow any higher and the creek is just a brook?
3. In Chapter 3, what type of vessel does Xury see?
4. In Chapter 4, when is Crusoe able to come within a 1/4 mile of the ship?
5. In Chapter 8 when Crusoe returns home after his journey, how often does he read the Bible?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)