|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-15 - A Dream Realized to Friday's Education.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, how far up the creek does Crusoe find that the tide does not flow any higher and the creek is just a brook?
(a) 1 1/2 miles.
(b) 2 miles.
(c) 3 miles.
(d) 2 1/2 miles.
2. In Chapter 3, how many days do Crusoe and Xury travel southward?
3. In Chapter 14, when one of the men escapes the cannibals, how many men follow after him?
4. Where was Crusoe born?
5. In Chapter 1, how many days does Crusoe's ship stay at anchor in Yarmouth Roads?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, how many shirts does Crusoe say that he had?
2. During Crusoe's journey in Chapter 8, how far does Crusoe say that he does travel over?
3. In Chapter 10, what wakens Crusoe when he makes his way to his country house?
4. In Chapter 4, how many pounds of power does Crusoe think he has?
5. In Chapter 4, how far is the ship that crashed from the shore of the island?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)