|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11 - Tames Goats to Finds Print of Man's Foot on the Sand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Crusoe born?
2. When Crusoe outfits his small boat in Chapter 10, how many loaves/cakes of barley bread does he stock?
(a) 2 dozen.
(d) 1 dozen.
3. In Chapter 8, when Crusoe goes exploring, what type of birds does he see?
4. When does Crusoe set out on his voyage in Chapter 10?
(a) November 3.
(b) November 5.
(c) November 6.
(d) November 2.
5. In Chapter 4, when Crusoe returns from his second trip to the ship, what does he finding sitting on one of his chests?
(a) A large bird.
(b) A dog-like creature.
(c) Creature like a wild cat.
(d) A rat.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 11 after seeing the human footprint, how much corn does Crusoe decide to store in the future?
2. In Chapter 10, what wakens Crusoe when he makes his way to his country house?
3. What type of weapons do the black people have in Chapter 3 when Crusoe sees them on the shore?
4. In Chapter 7, how long has Crusoe been on the island?
5. In Chapter 7, when Crusoe finds an area that looks like a planted garden what type of trees does he see?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)