|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11 - Tames Goats to Finds Print of Man's Foot on the Sand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, what day does Crusoe say that the ship broke in pieces and could no longer be seen?
(a) October 11.
(b) October 25.
(c) October 29.
(d) October 20.
2. In Chapter 7, when Crusoe finds an area that looks like a planted garden what type of trees does he see?
(a) Lime and banana.
(b) Papaya, mango, and pineapple.
(c) Bamboo and coconut.
(d) Cocoa, orange, lemon, and citron.
3. In Chapter 8 when Crusoe returns home after his journey, how often does he read the Bible?
(a) On Sundays.
(b) Twice a day.
(c) Every other day.
4. In Chapter 10, how much of a supply of barley, rice, and raisins does Crusoe like to have on hand?
(a) Half a year's provisions.
(b) One year's provisions.
(c) 8 months provisions.
(d) 6 months provisions.
5. On June 28, what does Crusoe mix with water that he puts by his bed?
(a) Pineapple juice.
(b) Coconut milk.
Short Answer Questions
1. On Crusoe's second voyage in Chapter 2, how many guns does Crusoe's ship have?
2. In Chapter 5, when does Crusoe begin making a shovel?
3. In Chapter 10, what wakens Crusoe when he makes his way to his country house?
4. When was Crusoe born?
5. In Chapter 8, what type of animals does Crusoe find in the low grounds?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)