|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11 - Tames Goats to Finds Print of Man's Foot on the Sand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what does Crusoe begin reading after he begins feeling better in June?
(a) A navigation manual.
(c) A novel.
2. In Chapter 2, what does Xury keep from the lion he and Crusoe kill?
3. In Chapter 2, after Crusoe returns from his journey with the honest captain, how much money does he make?
(a) 300 pounds.
(b) 400 pounds.
(c) 100 pounds.
(d) 200 pounds.
4. In Chapter 7, how many days is Crusoe on a journey to explore the island?
5. How many older brothers did Crusoe have?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, by the time that Crusoe has been on shore for 13 days, how many trips does he make to the ship?
2. In Chapter 10, what wakens Crusoe when he makes his way to his country house?
3. In Chapter 8, what is the weather like as Crusoe returns to his home area?
4. In Chapter 5, what day does Crusoe say that the ship broke in pieces and could no longer be seen?
5. In Chapter 1, after everyone is forced to leave the ship Crusoe is on, how long does it take for the ship to sink?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)