|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11 - Tames Goats to Finds Print of Man's Foot on the Sand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, when Crusoe goes back to the brook and savannas and to a place with woods, what fruit does he find?
(a) Papayas and mangoes.
(d) Melons and grapes.
2. In Chapter 10, when Crusoe catches goats in his traps, how many does he catch?
3. In Chapter 10, how much of a supply of barley, rice, and raisins does Crusoe like to have on hand?
(a) 6 months provisions.
(b) One year's provisions.
(c) Half a year's provisions.
(d) 8 months provisions.
4. What type of alcohol does Crusoe find on the ship in Chapter 4?
5. In Chapter 6 when Crusoe is sick, how does he feel?
(a) Feverish with bad pains in his head.
(b) Stomach cramps.
(c) Diarrhea and vomiting.
(d) Congestion in his chest and nose.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Crusoe kill to protect the black people on the shore in Chapter 3?
2. In Chapter 4, when is Crusoe able to come within a 1/4 mile of the ship?
3. In Chapter 7, how long has Crusoe been on the island?
4. In Chapter 6, what does Crusoe begin reading after he begins feeling better in June?
5. In Chapter 9, how many bushels of barley does Crusoe harvest?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)