|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11 - Tames Goats to Finds Print of Man's Foot on the Sand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, how long after Crusoe is made a slave does the opportunity to escape arise?
(a) 1 years.
(b) 36 months.
(c) 18 months.
(d) 2 years.
2. In Chapter 4, how many seaman's chests does Crusoe fill and put on his raft?
3. In Chapter 11, how many plantations does Crusoe have?
4. In Chapter 11, how far does Crusoe say that he is from the equinox?
(a) 9 or 10 degrees.
(b) 3 degrees.
(c) 5 or 6 degrees.
(d) 4 degrees.
5. In Chapter 9, what type of word does Crusoe use to make a pestle?
(b) Iron wood.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the land located that Crusoe sees at the beginning of Chapter 8?
2. In Chapter 10, when Crusoe catches goats in his traps, how many does he catch?
3. In Chapter 8, what is the weather like as Crusoe returns to his home area?
4. In Chapter 8, how far does Crusoe believe that he travels along the shore during his journey?
5. What type of alcohol does Crusoe find on the ship in Chapter 4?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)