|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11 - Tames Goats to Finds Print of Man's Foot on the Sand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 11, what time of day does Crusoe sees a human footprint?
(a) 11 a.m.
(c) 3 p.m.
2. On May 4, what does Crusoe catch?
(d) Small shark.
3. In Chapter 4, how does Crusoe get into the ship?
(a) Using a rope.
(b) Using a chain.
(c) Climbing on holes in the side.
(d) Climbing on rocks.
4. In Chapter 11, how long has Crusoe lived on the island?
(a) 11 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 17 years.
(d) 9 years.
5. On Crusoe's journey in Chapter 8, what does Crusoe's dog catch?
(b) Young kid.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, how many earthen containers is Crusoe able to make in about two months?
2. In Chapter 7, when Crusoe goes back to the brook and savannas and to a place with woods, what fruit does he find?
3. In Chapter 4, how many pounds of power does Crusoe think he has?
4. In Chapter 10, when Crusoe catches goats in his traps, how many does he catch?
5. In Chapter 4, how far is the ship that crashed from the shore of the island?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)