|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9 - Surveys His Position to A Boat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, how many days is Crusoe on a journey to explore the island?
2. How wide is the inlet of water in Chapter 4, that separates Crusoe from the boat?
(a) 1/4 mile.
(b) 1/3 mile.
(c) 1 mile.
(d) 1/2 mile.
3. In Chapter 7, when Crusoe finds an area that looks like a planted garden what type of trees does he see?
(a) Bamboo and coconut.
(b) Cocoa, orange, lemon, and citron.
(c) Lime and banana.
(d) Papaya, mango, and pineapple.
4. In Chapter 9, what is the first word that Crusoe's parrot speaks?
5. In Chapter 8, what dominions does Crusoe believe he might be near?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of weapons do the black people have in Chapter 3 when Crusoe sees them on the shore?
2. In Chapter 3, what type of vessel does Xury see?
3. On June 28, what is the first thing that Crusoe remembers asking God's blessing for?
4. In Chapter 9, how many weeks does Crusoe spend trying to move the boat?
5. In Chapter 9, how many bushels of barley does Crusoe harvest?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)