|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9 - Surveys His Position to A Boat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, how many days does Crusoe's ship stay at anchor in Yarmouth Roads?
2. What animals does Crusoe get from the ship in Chapter 4?
(c) Cats and a dog.
3. In Chapter 6 when Crusoe is sick, how does he feel?
(a) Congestion in his chest and nose.
(b) Stomach cramps.
(c) Feverish with bad pains in his head.
(d) Diarrhea and vomiting.
4. When was Crusoe born?
5. On Crusoe's journey in Chapter 8, what does Crusoe's dog catch?
(d) Young kid.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many bunches of grapes does Crusoe make into raisins in Chapter 7?
2. In Chapter 8, what is the weather like as Crusoe returns to his home area?
3. In Chapter 7, how many days is Crusoe on a journey to explore the island?
4. In Chapter 4, by the time that Crusoe has been on shore for 13 days, how many trips does he make to the ship?
5. In Chapter 9, how many shirts does Crusoe say that he had?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)