|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7 - Ill and Conscience-Stricken to Agricultural Experience.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, how many days after setting sail for London does the ship that Crusoe is on come into Yarmouth Roads?
2. In Chapter 2, after Crusoe returns from his journey with the honest captain, how much money does he make?
(a) 200 pounds.
(b) 100 pounds.
(c) 400 pounds.
(d) 300 pounds.
3. In Chapter 1, after everyone is forced to leave the ship Crusoe is on, how long does it take for the ship to sink?
(a) 1/4 hour.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) An hour.
(d) 1/2 hour.
4. In Chapter 1, when does Crusoe take a ship bound for London?
(a) October 4, 1649.
(b) September 1, 1651.
(c) August 11, 1650.
(d) May 21, 1652.
5. What is the first thing that Crusoe finds in Chapter 4, when he leaves his tree?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, how many days does Crusoe's ship stay at anchor in Yarmouth Roads?
2. In Chapter 7, what plant does Crusoe see growing on the higher grounds?
3. In Chapter 4, when Crusoe returns from his second trip to the ship, what does he finding sitting on one of his chests?
4. In Chapter 3, how many days do Crusoe and Xury travel southward?
5. On November 23, how many days does Crusoe say that he spends widening and deepening his cave?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)