|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7 - Ill and Conscience-Stricken to Agricultural Experience.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, after everyone is forced to leave the ship Crusoe is on, how long does it take for the ship to sink?
(a) 1/2 hour.
(b) 1/4 hour.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) An hour.
2. When does Crusoe think that he first came to the island?
(a) September 13.
(b) September 24.
(c) September 15.
(d) September 30.
3. In Chapter 7, what plant does Crusoe see growing on the higher grounds?
4. In Chapter 2, how much money does Crusoe have to buy toys and trifles?
(a) 50 pounds.
(b) 30 pounds.
(c) 40 pounds.
(d) 20 pounds.
5. In Chapter 5, when does Crusoe begin making a shovel?
(a) November 18.
(b) November 13.
(c) November 20.
(d) November 4.
Short Answer Questions
1. On June 28, what is the first thing that Crusoe remembers asking God's blessing for?
2. Where was Crusoe born?
3. In Chapter 6, how long does Cruse sleep after drinking rum, in which he had steeped tobacco?
4. What type of alcohol does Crusoe find on the ship in Chapter 4?
5. In Chapter 1, how many days does Crusoe's ship stay at anchor in Yarmouth Roads?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)