|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7 - Ill and Conscience-Stricken to Agricultural Experience.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On November 23, how many days does Crusoe say that he spends widening and deepening his cave?
2. In Chapter 7, when Crusoe goes back to the brook and savannas and to a place with woods, what fruit does he find?
(a) Papayas and mangoes.
(d) Melons and grapes.
3. What does Crusoe kill to protect the black people on the shore in Chapter 3?
4. Where was Crusoe born?
5. In Chapter 1, when does Crusoe take a ship bound for London?
(a) August 11, 1650.
(b) September 1, 1651.
(c) May 21, 1652.
(d) October 4, 1649.
Short Answer Questions
1. On June 26, what does Crusoe kill?
2. In Chapter 2, how much money does Crusoe have to buy toys and trifles?
3. How wide is the inlet of water in Chapter 4, that separates Crusoe from the boat?
4. In Chapter 1, how many days does Crusoe's ship stay at anchor in Yarmouth Roads?
5. In Chapter 7, when does Crusoe decide to take a survey of the island?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)