|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7 - Ill and Conscience-Stricken to Agricultural Experience.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, how high is the forecastle heaved up?
(a) 4 feet.
(b) About 8 feet.
(c) 7 feet.
(d) At least 6 feet.
2. In Chapter 1, how many days after setting sail for London does the ship that Crusoe is on come into Yarmouth Roads?
3. On June 28, what does Crusoe mix with water that he puts by his bed?
(b) Coconut milk.
(d) Pineapple juice.
4. In Chapter 4, how many seaman's chests does Crusoe fill and put on his raft?
5. What type of alcohol does Crusoe find on the ship in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, how long does Cruse sleep after drinking rum, in which he had steeped tobacco?
2. In Chapter 2, what does Xury keep from the lion he and Crusoe kill?
3. In Chapter 7, when Crusoe finds an area that looks like a planted garden what type of trees does he see?
4. How wide is the inlet of water in Chapter 4, that separates Crusoe from the boat?
5. What is the first thing that Crusoe finds in Chapter 4, when he leaves his tree?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)