|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5 - First Weeks on the Island to Builds a House-The Journal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, when Crusoe returns from his second trip to the ship, what does he finding sitting on one of his chests?
(a) A rat.
(b) A dog-like creature.
(c) A large bird.
(d) Creature like a wild cat.
2. What does Crusoe call his island in Chapter 5?
(b) Crusoe Island.
3. In Chapter 1, after everyone is forced to leave the ship Crusoe is on, how long does it take for the ship to sink?
(a) 1/4 hour.
(b) 1/2 hour.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) An hour.
4. In Chapter 4, how many pounds of power does Crusoe think he has?
(b) Around 150.
(c) About 240.
5. In Chapter 3, what type of vessel does Xury see?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, how many days do Crusoe and Xury travel southward?
2. How many older brothers did Crusoe have?
3. In Chapter 1, how many days does Crusoe's ship stay at anchor in Yarmouth Roads?
4. What type of alcohol does Crusoe find on the ship in Chapter 4?
5. Where was Crusoe born?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)