|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5 - First Weeks on the Island to Builds a House-The Journal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, how long after Crusoe is made a slave does the opportunity to escape arise?
(a) 36 months.
(b) 18 months.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 1 years.
2. What is the first thing that Crusoe finds in Chapter 4, when he leaves his tree?
3. What type of alcohol does Crusoe find on the ship in Chapter 4?
4. In Chapter 1, how many days after setting sail for London does the ship that Crusoe is on come into Yarmouth Roads?
5. What does Crusoe call his island in Chapter 5?
(d) Crusoe Island.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, how many pounds of power does Crusoe think he has?
2. What does Crusoe kill to protect the black people on the shore in Chapter 3?
3. In Chapter 2, what does Xury keep from the lion he and Crusoe kill?
4. In Chapter 2, after Crusoe returns from his journey with the honest captain, how much money does he make?
5. How wide is the inlet of water in Chapter 4, that separates Crusoe from the boat?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)