|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19 - The Ship Recovered to Return to England.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On November 23, how many days does Crusoe say that he spends widening and deepening his cave?
2. In Chapter 17, how many bushels of barley do Crusoe and the others sow?
3. In Chapter 4, when Crusoe returns from his second trip to the ship, what does he finding sitting on one of his chests?
(a) A dog-like creature.
(b) Creature like a wild cat.
(c) A rat.
(d) A large bird.
4. In Chapter 17, how many bushels of barley do Crusoe and the others harvest?
(a) More than 220.
(c) About 230.
5. In Chapter 6, what does Crusoe begin reading after he begins feeling better in June?
(a) A novel.
(d) A navigation manual.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, what is the first word that Crusoe's parrot speaks?
2. In Chapter 15, what is the name of Friday's god?
3. In Chapter 3, how many days do Crusoe and Xury travel southward?
4. In Chapter 14, what month is it?
5. In Chapter 14, when one of the men escapes the cannibals, how many men follow after him?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)