|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19 - The Ship Recovered to Return to England.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 12 after seeing signs of cannibalism, how long does Crusoe stay within his own circle of his castle, county seat, and his enclosure in the woods?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 18 months.
(d) 9 months.
2. In Chapter 4, how many barrels of gun powder does Crusoe find remain dry?
3. What type of ship does Crusoe find wrecked in Chapter 13?
4. In Chapter 17, how many men does the Spaniard say lived at peace with the savages?
5. In Chapter 16, how many pieces of sails are good enough for Crusoe to use for his boat?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Crusoe born?
2. How many armed men does Crusoe have, including himself, to meet the boat in Chapter 18?
3. At the end of Chapter 10, how does Crusoe say the the kid goat he kept died?
4. In Chapter 3, how many days do Crusoe and Xury travel southward?
5. What does Crusoe kill to protect the black people on the shore in Chapter 3?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)