|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19 - The Ship Recovered to Return to England.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 16, what language does the white man speak who Crusoe and Friday rescue when Crusoe asked him who he is?
2. In Chapter 14, what month is it?
3. In Chapter 13, how long has Crusoe been on the island?
(a) 25 years.
(b) 19 years.
(c) 21 years.
(d) 23 years.
4. In Chapter 14, how old does Crusoe think the man is who escapes from the cannibals and that he names Friday?
(b) About 26.
(d) Around 18.
5. What does Crusoe call his island in Chapter 5?
(c) Crusoe Island.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 10, what wakens Crusoe when he makes his way to his country house?
2. In Chapter 4, when Crusoe returns from his second trip to the ship, what does he finding sitting on one of his chests?
3. On Crusoe's journey in Chapter 8, what does Crusoe's dog catch?
4. In Chapter 14, what part of the island does Crusoe think that the savages never come?
5. In Chapter 12, how long has it been since Crusoe first saw a footprint?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)