|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7 - Ill and Conscience-Stricken to Agricultural Experience.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Crusoe born?
2. In Chapter 2, how long after Crusoe is made a slave does the opportunity to escape arise?
(a) 18 months.
(b) 36 months.
(c) 1 years.
(d) 2 years.
3. How many bunches of grapes does Crusoe make into raisins in Chapter 7?
4. On Crusoe's second voyage in Chapter 2, how many guns does Crusoe's ship have?
5. On November 23, how many days does Crusoe say that he spends widening and deepening his cave?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what plant does Crusoe see growing on the higher grounds?
2. In Chapter 4, how many barrels of gun powder does Crusoe find remain dry?
3. In Chapter 6 when Crusoe is sick, how does he feel?
4. In Chapter 2, where is the ship bound that Crusoe takes?
5. In Chapter 4, when Crusoe returns from his second trip to the ship, what does he finding sitting on one of his chests?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)