|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7 - Ill and Conscience-Stricken to Agricultural Experience.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, how long does Cruse sleep after drinking rum, in which he had steeped tobacco?
(a) Nearly 3 p.m.
(b) About 2 p.m.
(c) Until noon.
(d) 11 a.m.
2. What animals does Crusoe get from the ship in Chapter 4?
(b) Cats and a dog.
3. On Crusoe's second voyage in Chapter 2, how many guns does Crusoe's ship have?
4. What does Crusoe kill to protect the black people on the shore in Chapter 3?
5. In Chapter 6, when does Crusoe begin to cut a piece of the ship's beam?
(a) May 3.
(b) May 4.
(c) May 2.
(d) May 1.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what does Xury keep from the lion he and Crusoe kill?
2. In Chapter 7, when Crusoe finds an area that looks like a planted garden what type of trees does he see?
3. In Chapter 5, when does Crusoe begin making a shovel?
4. In Chapter 1, how many days does Crusoe's ship stay at anchor in Yarmouth Roads?
5. What is the first thing that Crusoe finds in Chapter 4, when he leaves his tree?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)