|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-13 - A Cave Retreat to Wreck of a Spanish Ship.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What meat does Crusoe stock for his voyage in Chapter 10?
2. In Chapter 9, how many weeks does Crusoe spend trying to move the boat?
3. In Chapter 4, how many barrels of gun powder does Crusoe find remain dry?
4. On Crusoe's journey in Chapter 8, what does Crusoe's dog catch?
(b) Young kid.
5. On June 26, what does Crusoe kill?
(a) She goat.
(b) Wild cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, how long has Crusoe been on the island?
2. In Chapter 10, when Crusoe climbs a hill to see how far the rock ledge extends, where does a current run?
3. In Chapter 4, how many seaman's chests does Crusoe fill and put on his raft?
4. In Chapter 11, how many plantations does Crusoe have?
5. Where is the land located that Crusoe sees at the beginning of Chapter 8?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)