|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-13 - A Cave Retreat to Wreck of a Spanish Ship.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 12, how long has it been since Crusoe first saw a footprint?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 16 months.
(c) 8 months.
(d) 1 year.
2. How much gunpowder does Crusoe have in Chapter 12?
(a) 3 boxes.
(b) 1 barrel.
(c) 2 boxes.
(d) 2 barrels.
3. In Chapter 4, how far is the ship that crashed from the shore of the island?
(a) 1/3 mile.
(b) 1/2 mile.
(c) About a mile.
(d) About 3/4 of a mile.
4. When does Crusoe think that he first came to the island?
(a) September 15.
(b) September 24.
(c) September 13.
(d) September 30.
5. In Chapter 12, where does Crusoe find humans remains?
(a) Eastern part of the island.
(b) Northwest point of the island.
(c) Western part of the island.
(d) Southwest point of the island.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of ship does Crusoe find wrecked in Chapter 13?
2. In Chapter 11, what does Crusoe carry on his belt?
3. In Chapter 9, how many earthen containers is Crusoe able to make in about two months?
4. How long does Poll live with Crusoe?
5. For how many years in Chapter 12, does Crusoe believe that he does not fire his gun?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)