|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-13 - A Cave Retreat to Wreck of a Spanish Ship.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of alcohol does Crusoe find on the ship in Chapter 4?
2. What meat does Crusoe stock for his voyage in Chapter 10?
3. How long does the dog from the ship live with Crusoe before he dies?
4. In Chapter 8, how many turtles has Crusoe found on his side of the island in a year and a half?
5. In Chapter 6, how long does Cruse sleep after drinking rum, in which he had steeped tobacco?
(a) Until noon.
(b) About 2 p.m.
(c) Nearly 3 p.m.
(d) 11 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. How wide is the inlet of water in Chapter 4, that separates Crusoe from the boat?
2. In Chapter 13, how long has Crusoe been on the island?
3. What month is it when Crusoe sees a light when going to harvest his crops in Chapter 13?
4. In Chapter 9, how many shirts does Crusoe say that he had?
5. In Chapter 10, during his voyage, how far does the rock ledge that he finds extend into the sea?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)