|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-17 - Rescue of Prisoners from Cannibals to Visit of Mutineers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what plant does Crusoe see growing on the higher grounds?
2. In Chapter 11 after seeing the human footprint, how much corn does Crusoe decide to store in the future?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 2-3 years.
(c) 1-2 years.
(d) 3 1/2 years.
3. In Chapter 17, how many men does the Spaniard say lived at peace with the savages?
4. In Chapter 11, what time of day does Crusoe sees a human footprint?
(a) 11 a.m.
(d) 3 p.m.
5. How many bunches of grapes does Crusoe make into raisins in Chapter 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6 when Crusoe is sick, how does he feel?
2. What type of tree does Crusoe have Friday cut for a mast in Chapter 16?
3. How long does it take Friday and Crusoe to make a boat in Chapter 16?
4. What meat does Crusoe stock for his voyage in Chapter 10?
5. In Chapter 7, when Crusoe goes back to the brook and savannas and to a place with woods, what fruit does he find?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)