|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-17 - Rescue of Prisoners from Cannibals to Visit of Mutineers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, how long does Cruse sleep after drinking rum, in which he had steeped tobacco?
(a) Nearly 3 p.m.
(b) 11 a.m.
(c) About 2 p.m.
(d) Until noon.
2. In Chapter 16, how many men does Crusoe say that the boat he and Friday make will carry?
3. In Chapter 11, what does Crusoe carry on his belt?
(a) Sword and dagger.
(b) Bag of food.
(c) Saw and hatchet.
(d) Umbrella and club.
4. In Chapter 11, what time of day does Crusoe sees a human footprint?
(a) 3 p.m.
(b) 11 a.m.
5. On May 4, what does Crusoe catch?
(c) Small shark.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Crusoe set out on his voyage in Chapter 10?
2. In Chapter 16, how long does it take Crusoe to make the rigging and fit his masts and sails?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 10, how many years does Crusoe say that nothing extraordinary happens?
4. How many canoes does Friday see in Chapter 16?
5. In Chapter 7, when Crusoe finds an area that looks like a planted garden what type of trees does he see?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)