|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-17 - Rescue of Prisoners from Cannibals to Visit of Mutineers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, when does Crusoe decide to take a survey of the island?
(a) July 15.
(b) July 7.
(c) July 11.
(d) July 10.
2. In Chapter 11, what does Crusoe carry on his belt?
(a) Umbrella and club.
(b) Bag of food.
(c) Sword and dagger.
(d) Saw and hatchet.
3. In Chapter 10, when Crusoe climbs a hill to see how far the rock ledge extends, where does a current run?
4. How many bunches of grapes does Crusoe make into raisins in Chapter 7?
5. In Chapter 17, when Crusoe considers rescuing the Spaniard's comrades, how long does the Spaniard say the rescue should be delayed?
(a) About 4 months.
(b) 5 months.
(c) At least half a year.
(d) 8 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. On June 28, what is the first thing that Crusoe remembers asking God's blessing for?
2. When Crusoe sets out on his voyage in Chapter 10, how many years has he been on the island?
3. In Chapter 6 when Crusoe is sick, how does he feel?
4. In Chapter 7, when Crusoe finds an area that looks like a planted garden what type of trees does he see?
5. In Chapter 7, how many days is Crusoe on a journey to explore the island?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)