1. What immigrants were not popular in the 1800s in America?
2. Who married a banking millionaire and had nine children?
3. Where did the Kennedy own homes?
Hyannis Port, Palm Beach, and Bronxville.
4. Who was appointed ambassador to England?
5. Which son died in an explosion over France during the 1950s?
6. Which child of the Kennedy clan had a mental disease?
7. What was the old practice of American politics?
Political decisions were made in small rooms, and "bosses" controlled who ran for office.
This section contains 4,776 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)