Chapters 1-5: the Family, The Father, The War, The Third Son, The Brothers: I
1. What immigrants were not popular in the 1800s in America?
2. Who married a banking millionaire and had nine children?
(a) Rose Fitzgerald.
(b) Joseph McCarthy.
(c) Joseph Kennedy.
(d) Eunice Hoover.
3. Where did the Kennedy own homes?
(a) New York, Boston, and San Francisco.
(b) Hilton Head, Charlottesville, and St. Thomas.
(c) Hyannis Port, Palm Beach, and Bronxville.
(d) Bermuda, Charleston, and Boston.
4. Who was appointed ambassador to England?
(a) Rose McAllister.
(b) Patrick Fitzgerald.
(c) Joe Kennedy.
(d) Edward Kennedy.
5. Which son died in an explosion over France during the 1950s?
(a) John F.
(b) Patrick F.
(c) Robert F.
(d) Joe Jr.
6. Which child of the Kennedy clan had a mental disease?
7. What was the old practice of American politics?
(a) Political decisions were made in small rooms, and "bosses" controlled who ran for office.
(b) The Italian mob controlled all political decision-making.
(c) Fathers gave sons jobs.
(d) Young people were energized to mobilize powerful political campaigns.
This section contains 4,776 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)