|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Black Enamel, Chapters 17-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tony say near the end of Chapter 1 about beginning and ending points in the study of history?
(a) Wars mark them.
(b) All choices are arbitrary.
(c) There is always one clear choice.
(d) The birth of kings and other rulers dictate them.
2. With whom does Tony have lunch at the end of Chapter 1?
(c) Her friends, Roz and Charis.
3. What does West do when Zenia returns after he has married Tony?
(a) Tells Zenia and his wife that he loves Roz.
(b) Leaves his wife to be with Zenia again.
(c) Tells Zenia he never really loved her.
(d) Tells Zenia to leave him alone.
4. In Chapter 1, what does Tony believe motivated Zenia's behavior?
(a) Mental illness.
(c) She doesn't know.
5. What does Tony say in Chapter 1 that Zenia both enjoyed and created?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was McClung Hall before it became an office building?
2. At Zenia's funeral in Chapter 3, who feels relieved that Zenia is dead?
3. How does Tony's father, Griff, behave in Chapter 23 once his wife leaves him?
4. How does Anthea die in Chapter 23?
5. What interests Tony more than births and deaths and marriages?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)