|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Black Enamel, Chapters 17-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Tony describe in Chapter 1 as "a puzzle, a knot"?
2. What does Tony say at the beginning of Chapter 1 that Zenia would do "earnestly, with a catch in her voice, a quaver of suppressed grief, or... haltingly, as if confessing"?
(a) Beg for forgiveness.
3. Which of the following is not a trait Roz likes about her homosexual male assistant, Boyce?
(a) He respects corporate hierarchy.
(b) He fetches and carries for her as female employees don't.
(c) He is gentlemanly, intelligent and loyal.
(d) He reports all the office gossip to her.
4. What interests Tony more than births and deaths and marriages?
5. What does Roz's parking space at her office read?
(b) Chairman of the Board.
(c) Ms. President.
(d) Chief Executive Officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Zenia asks Tony in Chapter 19 what her passion is, how does Tony respond?
2. Why does Charis go to the Kafay Nwar in Chapter 11?
3. What is West's profession?
4. What evidence tells Tony that West knows about Zenia's death?
5. At the end of Chapter 1, from what does Zenia return?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)