|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Black Enamel, Chapters 17-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 1, what has been erased, bandaged over and deliberately snarled?
(a) Zenia's accounts of herself.
(b) Roz's marriage to Mitch.
(c) Tony's marriage to West.
(d) Tony's career.
2. In Chapter 9, what does Shanita tell Charis that the stopping of Charis's pendulum signifies?
(b) It's a warning, a bad omen.
(c) A new romance is in Charis's future.
(d) Good luck.
3. What does West do when Zenia returns after he has married Tony?
(a) Leaves his wife to be with Zenia again.
(b) Tells Zenia he never really loved her.
(c) Tells Zenia and his wife that he loves Roz.
(d) Tells Zenia to leave him alone.
4. Shanita is the owner of the shop where Charis works. What is she like?
(a) Smart, practical and psychic.
(b) Sexy and seductive.
(c) Warm and maternal.
(d) Rude and unpleasant.
5. In Chapter 1, what does Tony believe motivated Zenia's behavior?
(b) Mental illness.
(d) She doesn't know.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Tony have lunch at the end of Chapter 1?
2. Which of the following is not a result of Zenia's friendship with Tony in Chapter 20?
3. In Chapter 17, when Tony sneaks out of bed without waking West, what is she working on instead of her lecture for the Society of Military Historiographers?
4. How does Tony's father, Griff, behave in Chapter 23 once his wife leaves him?
5. In Chapter 18, whose ashes does Tony keep in a canister in her dormitory room closet?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)