|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Toxique, Chapters 2-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is West's profession?
(a) He is a poet.
(b) He is a minister.
(c) He is a car salesman.
(d) He is a musicologist.
2. What kind of collars does Tony wear in Chapter 1?
3. In Chapter 14, why does Roz take the Benz rather than the Rolls to the office?
(a) The Rolls needs a brake job.
(b) The Rolls has a flat tire.
(c) The Benz is her lucky car.
(d) She thinks the Rolls is ostentatious.
4. With whom does Tony have lunch at the end of Chapter 1?
(b) Her friends, Roz and Charis.
5. At the end of Chapter 1, from what does Zenia return?
(a) The dead.
(b) A trip to Paris.
(c) The hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who taught Tony to make a cup of tea?
2. In Chapter 1, to whom does Tony say that history is a construct?
3. What evidence tells Tony that West knows about Zenia's death?
4. What does Tony believe has helped her gain acceptance in the traditionally male field of the study of the history of warfare?
5. As Charis boards the ferry at the end of Chapter 8, whose departure does she recall?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)