|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Toxique, Chapters 2-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Zenia's ashes interred in Chapter 3?
(a) In the ocean.
(b) Under a tree at the cemetery.
(c) In Lebanon, where Zenia was killed.
(d) In a public park.
2. What does Tony say at the beginning of Chapter 1 that Zenia would do "earnestly, with a catch in her voice, a quaver of suppressed grief, or... haltingly, as if confessing"?
(c) Beg for forgiveness.
3. What is Tony's profession?
4. As Charis boards the ferry at the end of Chapter 8, whose departure does she recall?
5. What interests Tony more than births and deaths and marriages?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tony say in Chapter 1 that Zenia both enjoyed and created?
2. How many children does Roz have?
3. Who does Tony think would enjoy the contradictory images in her lecture in Chapter 1?
4. What does Roz do when she learns Zenia is still alive?
5. Who is the antagonist in Chapter 1?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)