|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Onset, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What date does Tony decide to use as the starting point for Zenia's story?
(a) July 4, 2000.
(b) December 25, 1995.
(c) January 15, 1959.
(d) October 23, 1990.
2. What kind of collars does Tony wear in Chapter 1?
3. In Chapter 1, why does Tony feel compelled to know Zenia's motivation?
(a) To understand Zenia's relationship with West.
(b) She doesn't know.
(c) To understand her own reactions to Zenia's behavior.
(d) To help Charis and Roz heal.
4. If Tony can understand the person she thinks is a puzzle and knot, what does she hope will happen?
(a) She will write a book about her experiences.
(b) She will bring emotional freedom to herself and others.
(c) She will prevent West from leaving.
(d) She will prevent Zenia from returning.
5. With whom does Tony have lunch at the end of Chapter 1?
(d) Her friends, Roz and Charis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tony's profession?
2. Who does Tony describe in Chapter 1 as "a puzzle, a knot"?
3. In Chapter 1, what does Tony believe motivated Zenia's behavior?
4. At the end of Chapter 1, where does Tony have lunch?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 1, what does Tony equate to a European print in which "something ordinary but horrifying is taking place"?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)