|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Onset, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What interests Tony more than births and deaths and marriages?
2. Who is the narrator in the first chapter of "The Robber Bride"?
3. What does Tony say in Chapter 1 that Zenia both enjoyed and created?
4. In Chapter 1, what is the topic of what Tony describes as one of her more convoluted lectures?
(a) French colonialism.
(b) The dynamics of spontaneous massacres.
(c) The Italian Renaissance.
(d) The English Regency.
5. With whom does Tony have lunch at the end of Chapter 1?
(d) Her friends, Roz and Charis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the antagonist in Chapter 1?
2. What date does Tony decide to use as the starting point for Zenia's story?
3. In Chapter 1, to whom does Tony say that history is a construct?
4. In the first line of the book, when does the narrator say the story of Zenia ought to begin?
5. At the end of Chapter 1, from what does Zenia return?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)