|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Toxique, Chapters 2-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, what do Tony, Roz and Charis talk about when they lunch together?
2. Which of the following is not a trait Roz likes about her homosexual male assistant, Boyce?
(a) He reports all the office gossip to her.
(b) He is gentlemanly, intelligent and loyal.
(c) He fetches and carries for her as female employees don't.
(d) He respects corporate hierarchy.
3. In Chapter 1, why does Tony feel compelled to know Zenia's motivation?
(a) She doesn't know.
(b) To help Charis and Roz heal.
(c) To understand Zenia's relationship with West.
(d) To understand her own reactions to Zenia's behavior.
4. In Chapter 1, what does Tony like to see on the faces of her listeners when she gives her lectures?
5. What date does Tony decide to use as the starting point for Zenia's story?
(a) January 15, 1959.
(b) December 25, 1995.
(c) October 23, 1990.
(d) July 4, 2000.
Short Answer Questions
1. What evidence tells Tony that West knows about Zenia's death?
2. Who does Tony think would enjoy the contradictory images in her lecture in Chapter 1?
3. Who taught Tony to make a cup of tea?
4. Who is the narrator in the first chapter of "The Robber Bride"?
5. When Charis sees Zenia at Toxique in Chapter 10, what does she see swirling around Zenia?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)