|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bart hands Magliore eighteen thousand dollars. What is this money for?
2. Mary questions Bart about the money from the sale of the house. What does his splitting the money down the middle mean?
3. Why is Mary happy when she calls Bart on the morning of January 17th?
4. What does Bart do with the five thousand dollars he brought into the coffee shop?
5. Why is there an "issue" with Bart's deposit slip at the bank?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Fenner worried about regarding Bart's refusal to take the buy-out money and leave his home?
2. Why is Bart so upset at Steve Ordner regarding Vinnie Mason?
3. Why does Drake refuse the five thousand dollar donation that Bart tries to give him?
4. What were differences between the way Mary and Bart handled Charlie's first day at nursery school?
5. What is the last thing that Magliore agrees to do for Bart?
6. What does Bart do, and think about, while looking at Charlie's clothes in the attic?
7. When talking to Steve Ordner, on January 18th, what does Bart threaten Steve with?
8. What does Bart tell the reporter about why he is doing what he is doing?
9. Why did people look at Bart funny when he withdrew over thirty thousand dollars from the bank?
10. Why is Bart's backyard different this winter than it has been in the past?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What steps does Bart make to tie ends up on the days leading to D-Day (January 20th)?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the importance of Mr. Piazzi's dog.
Essay Topic 3
Why does Olivia mean so much to Bart?
This section contains 939 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)