|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. On January 8th, Bart and Magliore have lunch together. What do they eat?
2. What is the first thing that Bart notices as the drugs begin to kick in?
3. On January 14th, what does Bart buy at Sears?
4. What album is on Bart's record player when he sets off the bombs?
5. What does Mary call Bart in regards to Charlie's death?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bart think about when he first sees Mary at the New Year's Eve party?
2. Why is Bart so upset at Steve Ordner regarding Vinnie Mason?
3. What is Fenner worried about regarding Bart's refusal to take the buy-out money and leave his home?
4. Explain Walt Hamner's Tidal Effect principle.
5. What happens to allow Bart to admit that he is crazy?
6. What is Magliore's explanation behind his murders being "good"?
7. What is Bart's mental and verbal reaction to Mary asking if he has slept with anyone since they separated?
8. Why did people look at Bart funny when he withdrew over thirty thousand dollars from the bank?
9. Explain Walt Hamner's Principle of The Pleasure Push.
10. What were differences between the way Mary and Bart handled Charlie's first day at nursery school?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What do Bart's drives along the turnpike every day signify for him?
Essay Topic 2
Describe Bart's relationship with Sal Magliore.
Essay Topic 3
Describe Bart's dreams.
This section contains 771 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)