|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bad news does Sally One-Eye have for Bart?
2. What is Bart's "private drink"?
3. Magliore tells Bart that even if his background checks out, he still may not do business with him. Why?
4. Who pulls up to the demolition of the Blue Ribbon Laundry in a brand new 1974 Toyota Corolla?
5. On the night Bart sets the fires, what does he dream about over and over?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Bart stop at a laundry mat after taking his car to the garage to get his window fixed?
2. Why did the 784 extension company build an observation platform?
3. What questions has Steve Ordner been asking employees of the Blue Ribbon Laundry about Bart?
4. Why is the Democratic candidate, Victor Winterburger, upset about the fires at the 784 extension site?
5. Why does Bart tell Steve Ordner that the Waterford plant is a bad Idea?
6. Why does Bart think the laundry needs to shut down on November 28th?
7. What does Bart tell the owner of the gun shop is the reason he is buying the guns?
8. What are Bart's concerns regarding going to a New Year's Eve party at Walt Hamner's house?
9. Discuss Bart's first nightmare.
10. What is said during a PSA (Public Service Announcement) that causes Bart to start grinning?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss Bart's relationship with Phil Drake.
Essay Topic 2
Describe Bart's trips to the 784 extension observation deck.
Essay Topic 3
Describe Bart's climb from low-man-on-the-totem-pole to office executive at Blue Ribbon Laundry.
This section contains 841 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)