|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is the crane that Bart set fire to going to be out of commission?
2. In Bart's dream, on the morning of November 22nd, what are he and Charlie building?
3. How much does Bart end up spending on the two guns?
4. When Mary disagrees with Bart, what does she say when she eventually gives in?
5. What does Bart do to earn his half of the money needed for a new television?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the "Trained Dog Ethic".
2. What does "gofer" mean?
3. Explain what Bart does to ensure that he cannot be followed from the fires he sets at the 784 construction site.
4. Why is the Democratic candidate, Victor Winterburger, upset about the fires at the 784 extension site?
5. What does Bart plan to do with the five hundred dollars he has in his pocket on December 12th?
6. Describe Bart's dreams on the night he sets the fires at the 784 construction site.
7. What questions has Steve Ordner been asking employees of the Blue Ribbon Laundry about Bart?
8. Why does Magliore claim that Bart's wallet is "hurting"?
9. What are Bart's concerns regarding going to a New Year's Eve party at Walt Hamner's house?
10. Why does Bart stop at a laundry mat after taking his car to the garage to get his window fixed?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
After seeing the woman die in the grocery store, Bart changed. How did Bart change?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss Bart's mental status throughout the novel.
Essay Topic 3
Describe Bart's dreams.
This section contains 784 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)