|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Kurt Vonnegut's novels was burned in Drake, North Dakota?
2. Where did Salvatore Magliore get his nickname, Sally One-Eye?
3. Where is the "wonderful replica of Crestallen Street" located at?
4. What does Bart buy Mary for Christmas?
5. How much does Bart end up spending on the two guns?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Bart as he is painting the smoke stack at the laundry?
2. Mary invites Bart to her parents' house for Christmas. What does Bart say about coming over?
3. Why does Bart keep the "Think! It may be a new experience" sign on his desk at the laundry?
4. What questions has Steve Ordner been asking employees of the Blue Ribbon Laundry about Bart?
5. What does Bart plan to do with the five hundred dollars he has in his pocket on December 12th?
6. What is said during a PSA (Public Service Announcement) that causes Bart to start grinning?
7. What does Bart tell the owner of the gun shop is the reason he is buying the guns?
8. Why is Bart upset about the new movie theaters that have been built?
9. Explain the "Trained Dog Ethic".
10. Why does Bart tell Olivia that she will never make it to Vegas?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why is the chapter "Stoptime, January 20, 1974" written as one long rambling thought?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the importance of Bart's multiple conversations with Fred.
Essay Topic 3
Why is Bart angry with Mary regarding the death of Charlie?
This section contains 753 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)