|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Salvatore Magliore get his nickname, Sally One-Eye?
2. Who wrote the opening quote to the novel?
3. After Bart calls Magilore's, he goes home and finds Mary sick. Who does Mary compare herself to because of her voice?
4. Who calls Bart on Christmas day?
5. According to Bart, what is the white-collar name for a glorified office boy?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Steve Ordner claim that Bart is becoming paranoid?
2. Explain Mary's plan for buying a television.
3. Why does Mr. Magliore try to throw Bart out of his office at his car dealership?
4. Why did the 784 extension company build an observation platform?
5. After test-firing the Weatherbee, Bart claims that he feels ill. Why?
6. What does "gofer" mean?
7. When talking to Steve Ordner, on January 18th, what does Bart threaten Steve with?
8. Who does Bart run into at the mall and what is this person doing now?
9. Discuss Bart's first nightmare.
10. Explain how Bart sees anonymous people.
Essay Topic 1
Why is Bart angry with Mary regarding the death of Charlie?
Essay Topic 2
Why does Olivia mean so much to Bart?
Essay Topic 3
Describe Bart's relationship with Sal Magliore.
This section contains 921 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)