Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bart's son die from?
2. What novel does Bart compare his neighborhood to on the evening of November 24th?
3. Where does Bart get the idea for creating his own explosives?
4. What business does Sally One-Eye use as a cover-up for his mob dealings?
5. Who does Bart say he is buying the guns for?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Bart think the laundry needs to shut down on November 28th?
2. Why does Bart stop at a laundry mat after taking his car to the garage to get his window fixed?
3. Why did the 784 extension company build an observation platform?
4. After test-firing the Weatherbee, Bart claims that he feels ill. Why?
5. What does Bart do, and think about, while looking at Charlie's clothes in the attic?
6. Why does Fenner believe that Bart has gone crazy during the stand-off?
7. What are Bart's concerns regarding going to a New Year's Eve party at Walt Hamner's house?
8. What is Magliore's explanation behind his murders being "good"?
9. Why is Bart upset about the new movie theaters that have been built?
10. What is the last thing that Magliore agrees to do for Bart?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the importance of Mr. Piazzi's dog.
Essay Topic 2
After finishing the novel, do you, the reader, understand his reasons for doing what he did?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the importance of Bart's multiple conversations with Fred.
This section contains 781 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)