|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bart run into at the mall while Christmas shopping?
2. What wakes Bart up on Christmas morning?
3. What wakes Bart up from his nap in the U-Wash-It laundry mat?
4. Why does Sally One-Eye call Bart on December 25th?
5. Who calls Bart on Christmas day?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Bart tell Steve Ordner that the Waterford plant is a bad Idea?
2. Explain Walt Hamner's Principle of The Pleasure Push.
3. Why did the 784 extension company build an observation platform?
4. Why is it important that Bart runs into Drake in the den at the New Year's Eve party?
5. Why does Bart think the laundry needs to shut down on November 28th?
6. Who does Bart run into at the mall and what is this person doing now?
7. Why did people look at Bart funny when he withdrew over thirty thousand dollars from the bank?
8. Why does Bart stop at a laundry mat after taking his car to the garage to get his window fixed?
9. As a kid, Bart had a .22 single shot rifle. What caused him to put away the rifle forever?
10. What is the last thing that Magliore agrees to do for Bart?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What do Bart's drives along the turnpike every day signify for him?
Essay Topic 2
Describe Bart's climb from low-man-on-the-totem-pole to office executive at Blue Ribbon Laundry.
Essay Topic 3
Describe Bart's trips to the 784 extension observation deck.
This section contains 1,059 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)