|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Bart's favorite coffee cup?
2. Why does Bart say that Mary doesn't have it as bad living at her parents' house as she claims?
3. On the night Bart sets the fires, what does he dream about over and over?
4. What does the customer in the gun shop claim always happens to automatic guns?
5. One gallon of gas equals the explosive potential of how many sticks of dynamite?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain how Bart sees anonymous people.
2. Why does Bart keep the "Think! It may be a new experience" sign on his desk at the laundry?
3. Why does Bart think the laundry needs to shut down on November 28th?
4. Explain the "Trained Dog Ethic".
5. Describe Bart's dreams on the night he sets the fires at the 784 construction site.
6. Describe the simile that Bart is talking about on the morning that the Blue Ribbon Laundry is demolished.
7. During the phone conversation on Christmas day with Olivia, what advice does Bart give her about leaving Vegas?
8. Explain Mary's plan for buying a television.
9. Why is Bart upset after hearing the news about the fires that he set?
10. What does "gofer" mean?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why does Bart's home mean so much to him that he is willing to do whatever needs to be done?
Essay Topic 2
Why does Olivia mean so much to Bart?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss Bart's relationship with Phil Drake.
This section contains 789 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)