|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of the day, November 24th, who is Bart talking to?
2. What happens to Bart's favorite coffee cup?
3. What is the estimated total damage in the area of the construction site?
4. How long is the crane that Bart set fire to going to be out of commission?
5. Since losing the laundry job, where has Tom been working?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is the Democratic candidate, Victor Winterburger, upset about the fires at the 784 extension site?
2. What does Bart plan to do with the five hundred dollars he has in his pocket on December 12th?
3. Why does Bart keep the "Think! It may be a new experience" sign on his desk at the laundry?
4. Why does Bart tell Steve Ordner that the Waterford plant is a bad Idea?
5. As a kid, Bart had a .22 single shot rifle. What caused him to put away the rifle forever?
6. Explain how Bart sees anonymous people.
7. What happens to Bart as he is painting the smoke stack at the laundry?
8. What is said during a PSA (Public Service Announcement) that causes Bart to start grinning?
9. Explain Mary's plan for buying a television.
10. Why does Mr. Magliore try to throw Bart out of his office at his car dealership?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the importance of Bart's multiple conversations with Fred.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss Bart's relationship with Phil Drake.
Essay Topic 3
Describe Bart's relationship with Sal Magliore.
This section contains 833 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)