|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bart buy Mary for Christmas?
2. What is the only way that Bart sees his son, Charlie?
3. What is the name of the psychiatrist that Bart tells Mary is booked through June?
4. How long is the crane that Bart set fire to going to be out of commission?
5. What does Bart do to earn his half of the money needed for a new television?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mr. Magliore try to throw Bart out of his office at his car dealership?
2. Why is Bart upset about the new movie theaters that have been built?
3. Why does Magliore claim that Bart's wallet is "hurting"?
4. Explain how Bart sees anonymous people.
5. Why does Bart think the laundry needs to shut down on November 28th?
6. What changes Bart's mind about going up to Olivia's room and accepting her invitation to share her bed?
7. What does Bart tell the owner of the gun shop is the reason he is buying the guns?
8. Why does Bart keep the "Think! It may be a new experience" sign on his desk at the laundry?
9. What is said during a PSA (Public Service Announcement) that causes Bart to start grinning?
10. Who does Bart run into at the mall and what is this person doing now?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
After seeing the woman die in the grocery store, Bart changed. How did Bart change?
Essay Topic 2
Does Bart's "insanity" explain his actions, or is there more behind it?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss Bart's mental status throughout the novel.
This section contains 739 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)