|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bart want Magliore to get for him?
2. What does Bart admit is the reason that Mary moved out and left him?
3. What does Bart offer Olivia during the beginning of their conversation?
4. What is the estimated total damage in the area of the construction site?
5. Since losing the laundry job, where has Tom been working?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Bart's concerns about bringing the Christmas presents he bought over to Mary's parents' house?
2. Explain Mary's plan for buying a television.
3. Why does Bart tell Steve Ordner that the Waterford plant is a bad Idea?
4. Who does Bart run into at the mall and what is this person doing now?
5. What changes Bart's mind about going up to Olivia's room and accepting her invitation to share her bed?
6. Why is Bart upset after hearing the news about the fires that he set?
7. Why does Bart tell Olivia that she will never make it to Vegas?
8. Why does Magliore claim that Bart's wallet is "hurting"?
9. Describe Bart's dreams on the night he sets the fires at the 784 construction site.
10. Explain what Bart does to ensure that he cannot be followed from the fires he sets at the 784 construction site.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the importance of Bart's multiple conversations with Fred.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the importance of Mr. Piazzi's dog.
Essay Topic 3
Why does Olivia mean so much to Bart?
This section contains 776 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)