|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Bart place a call from the gun shop?
2. Who pulls up to the demolition of the Blue Ribbon Laundry in a brand new 1974 Toyota Corolla?
3. Who does Bart go to see on the morning of November 23rd?
4. According to Tom, what has Steve Ordner been asking other employees about regarding Bart?
5. Where are Mary and Bart invited for New Year's Eve, even though the host knows they are separated?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Bart think the laundry needs to shut down on November 28th?
2. As a kid, Bart had a .22 single shot rifle. What caused him to put away the rifle forever?
3. Why is Bart so upset at Steve Ordner regarding Vinnie Mason?
4. What is Magliore's explanation behind his murders being "good"?
5. What is ironic about the reporter that Bart invites into his home during the stand-off with the police?
6. Why is Bart upset after hearing the news about the fires that he set?
7. Why did the 784 extension company build an observation platform?
8. Discuss Bart's first nightmare.
9. Why does Bart keep the "Think! It may be a new experience" sign on his desk at the laundry?
10. What questions has Steve Ordner been asking employees of the Blue Ribbon Laundry about Bart?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe Bart's climb from low-man-on-the-totem-pole to office executive at Blue Ribbon Laundry.
Essay Topic 2
Why does Olivia mean so much to Bart?
Essay Topic 3
Describe Bart's trips to the 784 extension observation deck.
This section contains 997 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)