|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mary questions Bart about the money from the sale of the house. What does his splitting the money down the middle mean?
(a) It means nothing to her.
(b) That he really cares about her.
(c) That he just wants to be fair.
(d) The divorce is going to happen.
2. How many shells does the .460 Weatherbee hold?
(a) Ten (10).
(b) Twelve (12).
(c) Five (5).
(d) Eight (8).
3. On January 11th, where does Bart meet Magliore's men?
(a) Drop and Bowl.
(b) Revel Lanes.
(c) Twilight Lanes.
(d) Cutter's Alley.
4. Bart places some money in a beer stein that Mary got for him. What does it say on the stein?
(a) World's Best Husband.
(b) There is always tomorrow.
(c) U.S. Drinking Team.
(d) I Love You.
5. On the night of January 10th, what does Bart dream about?
(c) Committing suicide.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bart do to the album that he does not like?
2. What does Bart do on the night of January 19th right before falling asleep?
3. When talking to Fenner, how does Bart say he wants the payment for his home?
4. What news does Mary have about her plans to move on with her life?
5. What does Bart tell Magliore to think about right before he leaves on January 15th?
Short Essay Questions
1. Magliore sent men out to "wash" Bart's home. What does this mean, and what did they find?
2. Why is Bart so upset at Steve Ordner regarding Vinnie Mason?
3. Explain Walt Hamner's Principle of The Pleasure Push.
4. Explain the physical attributes and power of the malglinite.
5. How does Drake get the money to keep his coffee shop open?
6. What is ironic about the reporter that Bart invites into his home during the stand-off with the police?
7. What precautions does Bart make prior to the police and men from the city showing up?
8. Why does Bart think that Fenner, the man from the city, is there to see him on the morning of January 5th?
9. What happens to allow Bart to admit that he is crazy?
10. What does Bart tell the reporter about why he is doing what he is doing?
This section contains 917 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)