|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After asking Magliore to locate Olivia for him, what does Bart tell him to do if he can't find her?
(a) Give up without a second thought.
(b) Keep the money he is offering.
(c) Never stop looking for her.
(d) Give the money to Mary.
2. Why does Phil Drake understand the high that Bart is experiencing?
(a) He is a recovering drug addict.
(b) He does drugs.
(c) He runs a coffee shop and customers come in high all the time.
(d) He is a doctor.
3. What is Mary worried about regarding the divorce from Bart?
(a) The division of property.
(b) Being long and drawn out.
(c) If it will be civil and uncontested.
(d) Getting Charlie's clothes as part of the settlement.
4. Where does Bart tell the reporter that he obtained the explosives from?
(a) His Christmas stocking.
(d) Quicky Mart.
5. On the morning of January 20th, what does Bart do with the explosives?
(a) Loads them into his car.
(b) Wires them in the garage.
(c) Wires them throughout the house.
(d) Wires them along his property line.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Bart, what activity is soothing and sane?
2. When talking to Fenner, how does Bart say he wants the payment for his home?
3. What does Bart do with the five thousand dollars he brought into the coffee shop?
4. What is the name of the reporter that Bart talks to about his reasoning for what he is doing?
5. How has the effect of the drugs been good for Bart?
Short Essay Questions
1. When talking to Steve Ordner, on January 18th, what does Bart threaten Steve with?
2. Why does Fenner believe that Bart has gone crazy during the stand-off?
3. Why does Steve Ordner claim that Bart is becoming paranoid?
4. Over the last few months, Bart has changed a lot. What does he think about when recalling the last few months?
5. Magliore sent men out to "wash" Bart's home. What does this mean, and what did they find?
6. After test-firing the Weatherbee, Bart claims that he feels ill. Why?
7. Why does Bart think that Fenner, the man from the city, is there to see him on the morning of January 5th?
8. Why does Drake refuse the five thousand dollar donation that Bart tries to give him?
9. Explain Walt Hamner's Principle of The Pleasure Push.
10. What does Bart think about when he first sees Mary at the New Year's Eve party?
This section contains 1,063 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)