|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people come to take possession of Bart's home?
(a) Two; one person from the city and one police officer.
(b) Four; two people from the city and two police officers.
(c) Four; one person from the city and three police officers.
(d) Three; one person from the city and two police officers.
2. What was the crate used for before it held Bart's explosives?
3. What is the first thing that Bart notices as the drugs begin to kick in?
(a) His pants.
(b) His fingers.
(c) His feet.
4. What does Bart do with the five thousand dollars he brought into the coffee shop?
(a) Puts it in an old man's cup of coffee.
(b) Throws it in the trash.
(c) Puts it in Drake's coffee pot.
(d) Gives it to the street kid.
5. What does Bart say to himself to put his plans into effect?
(a) Let's go.
(c) Roll it.
(d) Time to blow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bart do to the album that he does not like?
2. What is Mary worried about regarding the divorce from Bart?
3. When talking to Fenner, how does Bart say he wants the payment for his home?
4. What do the two men of Magliore's do to Bart's home?
5. How much does the woman behind Bart cash her social security check for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to allow Bart to admit that he is crazy?
2. What does Bart tell the reporter about why he is doing what he is doing?
3. What is the last thing that Magliore agrees to do for Bart?
4. What is Magliore's explanation behind his murders being "good"?
5. After test-firing the Weatherbee, Bart claims that he feels ill. Why?
6. Why did people look at Bart funny when he withdrew over thirty thousand dollars from the bank?
7. Why is Bart so upset at Steve Ordner regarding Vinnie Mason?
8. What does Bart do, and think about, while looking at Charlie's clothes in the attic?
9. Over the last few months, Bart has changed a lot. What does he think about when recalling the last few months?
10. What does Bart think about when he first sees Mary at the New Year's Eve party?
This section contains 950 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)