|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What song is on the stereo as Bart is test firing his guns?
(b) Brown Sugar.
(c) Start Me Up.
(d) Midnight Rambler.
2. According to Phil Drake, what happens to the body when one commits suicide?
(a) It rots.
(b) It gets destroyed during autopsy.
(c) It loses its soul.
(d) It goes to hell.
3. What movie does Bart go see on January 16th?
(b) The Trial of Billy Jack.
(c) The Exorcist.
(d) Blazing Saddles.
4. How does Bart get home from the New Year's Eve party?
(a) Phil Drake.
(c) Tina Wallace.
(d) Walter Hamner.
5. Why is there an "issue" with Bart's deposit slip at the bank?
(a) Bart's account was closed by his "wife".
(b) Bart wants to withdraw $34,250.00 from his account.
(c) Bart does not have an account at the bank.
(d) The teller is taunting him about the money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing that Bart notices as the drugs begin to kick in?
2. What is the name of Charlie's nursery school teacher?
3. On January 14th, what does Bart buy at Sears?
4. What does Bart realize about a woman's love on the day Charlie starts nursery school?
5. What is the name of the reporter that Bart talks to about his reasoning for what he is doing?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain Walt Hamner's Principle of The Pleasure Push.
2. Explain Walt Hamner's Tidal Effect principle.
3. What specific information does Fenner have on Bart to force a faster sale on Bart's home?
4. How does Drake get the money to keep his coffee shop open?
5. What does Bart tell the reporter about why he is doing what he is doing?
6. Over the last few months, Bart has changed a lot. What does he think about when recalling the last few months?
7. Explain the physical attributes and power of the malglinite.
8. After test-firing the Weatherbee, Bart claims that he feels ill. Why?
9. What precautions does Bart make prior to the police and men from the city showing up?
10. Why is Bart so upset at Steve Ordner regarding Vinnie Mason?
This section contains 867 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)