|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bart say to Mary as they hang up the phone on their January 17th conversation?
(a) I hate you.
(b) Screw you.
(c) Have a great life.
(d) I love you.
2. When talking to Fenner about the finalization of the terms of the house, what does Bart find out?
(a) That his home is bugged.
(b) That he is the only one left holding out.
(c) That Mary already signed the papers.
(d) That the price has gone down.
3. How many people come to take possession of Bart's home?
(a) Four; two people from the city and two police officers.
(b) Two; one person from the city and one police officer.
(c) Three; one person from the city and two police officers.
(d) Four; one person from the city and three police officers.
4. What does Bart find in the pocket of his coat on the way into the New Year's Eve party?
(a) The drugs Olivia gave to him.
(c) The phone number of a waitress from the bar last night.
(d) The money he is sending to Olivia.
5. After asking Magliore to locate Olivia for him, what does Bart tell him to do if he can't find her?
(a) Never stop looking for her.
(b) Give up without a second thought.
(c) Keep the money he is offering.
(d) Give the money to Mary.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Bart, what activity is soothing and sane?
2. According to Bart, what is the name of the place where the events that occur there seem planned and sentient?
3. Who does Steve Ordner remind Bart of?
4. On January 13th, way does Bart go to see Drake?
5. What was the crate used for before it held Bart's explosives?
Short Essay Questions
1. Over the last few months, Bart has changed a lot. What does he think about when recalling the last few months?
2. Why does Drake refuse the five thousand dollar donation that Bart tries to give him?
3. What is Fenner worried about regarding Bart's refusal to take the buy-out money and leave his home?
4. Explain the physical attributes and power of the malglinite.
5. Explain Walt Hamner's Principle of The Pleasure Push.
6. Why is Bart's backyard different this winter than it has been in the past?
7. How does Drake get the money to keep his coffee shop open?
8. What does Bart do, and think about, while looking at Charlie's clothes in the attic?
9. After test-firing the Weatherbee, Bart claims that he feels ill. Why?
10. Explain Walt Hamner's Tidal Effect principle.
This section contains 1,006 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)