|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bart say to Mary as they hang up the phone on their January 17th conversation?
(a) I love you.
(b) Have a great life.
(c) Screw you.
(d) I hate you.
2. What does Bart do to the album that he does not like?
(a) He pours Southern Comfort on it and lights it in the fireplace.
(b) He breaks it over his knee.
(c) He mails it to Olivia.
(d) He throws it in the trash.
3. On the morning of January 20th, what does Bart do with the explosives?
(a) Wires them in the garage.
(b) Wires them throughout the house.
(c) Loads them into his car.
(d) Wires them along his property line.
4. On January 13th, way does Bart go to see Drake?
(a) To give him money.
(b) To get information from him to put Drake into his will.
(c) To give him money and talk about going into business together.
(d) To get him to talk to Mary for him.
5. How is Bart remembered in his high school yearbook?
(a) As the Class Clown.
(b) As the best dressed.
(c) As the most likely to succeed.
(d) As the most likely to get married right after high school.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Drake get the money to run his coffee shop?
2. According to Magliore, when you kill a guy, what are you doing?
3. What time do the men come to take possession of Bart's home?
4. Where does Bart find Charlie's clothes?
5. What does Bart do with the five thousand dollars he brought into the coffee shop?
Short Essay Questions
1. After test-firing the Weatherbee, Bart claims that he feels ill. Why?
2. What happens to allow Bart to admit that he is crazy?
3. Why does Fenner believe that Bart has gone crazy during the stand-off?
4. Magliore sent men out to "wash" Bart's home. What does this mean, and what did they find?
5. What is ironic about the reporter that Bart invites into his home during the stand-off with the police?
6. Why does Drake refuse the five thousand dollar donation that Bart tries to give him?
7. Explain Walt Hamner's Tidal Effect principle.
8. Why is Bart so upset at Steve Ordner regarding Vinnie Mason?
9. When talking to Steve Ordner, on January 18th, what does Bart threaten Steve with?
10. What specific information does Fenner have on Bart to force a faster sale on Bart's home?
This section contains 1,008 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)