|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does Mary have about her plans to move on with her life?
(a) Mary is dating already.
(b) Mary has decided to move out of the area.
(c) Mary tells Bart she is going back to school.
(d) Mary is seeing a psychiatrist.
2. According to Bart, what is the name of the place where the events that occur there seem planned and sentient?
(b) The observation desk erected at the 784 construction site.
(c) The Blue Ribbon Laundry.
(d) Nicky's Diner.
3. How much does the woman behind Bart cash her social security check for?
4. Why is Mary happy when she calls Bart on the morning of January 17th?
(a) She is moving out of her parents' house.
(b) She got the news he sold the house.
(c) She got a job.
(d) She decided to come back to Bart.
5. Who does Steve Ordner remind Bart of?
(a) Captain Queeg.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) Captian Kirk.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bart take down to the post office on the morning of January 16th?
2. What is the name of Charlie's nursery school teacher?
3. What was the crate used for before it held Bart's explosives?
4. How many shells does the .460 Weatherbee hold?
5. When talking to Fenner, how does Bart say he wants the payment for his home?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is it important that Bart runs into Drake in the den at the New Year's Eve party?
2. Over the last few months, Bart has changed a lot. What does he think about when recalling the last few months?
3. What does Bart tell the reporter about why he is doing what he is doing?
4. What were differences between the way Mary and Bart handled Charlie's first day at nursery school?
5. Magliore sent men out to "wash" Bart's home. What does this mean, and what did they find?
6. What specific information does Fenner have on Bart to force a faster sale on Bart's home?
7. What is Magliore's explanation behind his murders being "good"?
8. Why did people look at Bart funny when he withdrew over thirty thousand dollars from the bank?
9. Explain Walt Hamner's Principle of The Pleasure Push.
10. What is Bart's mental and verbal reaction to Mary asking if he has slept with anyone since they separated?
This section contains 952 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)