|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bart say to Mary as they hang up the phone on their January 17th conversation?
(a) Have a great life.
(b) I love you.
(c) Screw you.
(d) I hate you.
2. Bart places some money in a beer stein that Mary got for him. What does it say on the stein?
(a) I Love You.
(b) World's Best Husband.
(c) There is always tomorrow.
(d) U.S. Drinking Team.
3. What does Bart find in the pocket of his coat on the way into the New Year's Eve party?
(a) The phone number of a waitress from the bar last night.
(b) The drugs Olivia gave to him.
(c) The money he is sending to Olivia.
4. What does Bart do on the night of January 19th right before falling asleep?
(a) Takes more drugs.
(b) Gets drunk.
(c) Screams at the top of his lungs.
(d) Cries hysterically.
5. At the end of the conversation about the explosives, what does Bart tell Magliore he wants to do?
(a) Set up a trust fund.
(b) Get back together with Mary.
(c) Run away with Olivia.
(d) Commit suicide.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is there an "issue" with Bart's deposit slip at the bank?
2. What does Bart do with the canape that Mary brings to him?
3. What is the first thing that Bart notices as the drugs begin to kick in?
4. What do the two men of Magliore's do to Bart's home?
5. When talking to Fenner about the finalization of the terms of the house, what does Bart find out?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)