|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bart get home from the New Year's Eve party?
(a) Walter Hamner.
(b) Phil Drake.
(d) Tina Wallace.
2. How much does it cost Bart to purchase the explosives?
(a) Nine thousand dollars (9,000.00).
(b) Five thousand dollars (5,000.00).
(c) Seven thousand dollars (7,000.00).
(d) Ten thousand dollars (10,000.00).
3. What are the new laundry mats going to be called?
(d) Squeaky Clean.
4. Who does Bart call at the opening of January 19th?
(a) Roy Tarkington.
(c) Steve Ordner.
5. Mary questions Bart about the money from the sale of the house. What does his splitting the money down the middle mean?
(a) That he really cares about her.
(b) That he just wants to be fair.
(c) It means nothing to her.
(d) The divorce is going to happen.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people come to take possession of Bart's home?
2. What movie does Bart go see on January 16th?
3. Why is Mary happy when she calls Bart on the morning of January 17th?
4. When talking to Fenner, how does Bart say he wants the payment for his home?
5. What does Bart break at the signal of the new year?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to allow Bart to admit that he is crazy?
2. Why does Drake refuse the five thousand dollar donation that Bart tries to give him?
3. What does Bart do, and think about, while looking at Charlie's clothes in the attic?
4. Why is Bart's backyard different this winter than it has been in the past?
5. What is Fenner worried about regarding Bart's refusal to take the buy-out money and leave his home?
6. What is Magliore's explanation behind his murders being "good"?
7. Over the last few months, Bart has changed a lot. What does he think about when recalling the last few months?
8. What were differences between the way Mary and Bart handled Charlie's first day at nursery school?
9. What does Bart think about when he first sees Mary at the New Year's Eve party?
10. What specific information does Fenner have on Bart to force a faster sale on Bart's home?
This section contains 996 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)