|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On January 14th, what does Bart buy at Sears?
(a) A Die Hard battery.
(c) A home alarm system.
(d) Exercise equipment.
2. How is Bart remembered in his high school yearbook?
(a) As the most likely to get married right after high school.
(b) As the best dressed.
(c) As the Class Clown.
(d) As the most likely to succeed.
3. When talking to Fenner, how does Bart say he wants the payment for his home?
(a) Divided in half, with two checks written.
(b) In cash.
(c) Direct deposit into his checking account.
(d) In a cashier's check.
4. Who does Steve Ordner remind Bart of?
(a) Captian Kirk.
(b) His father.
(c) Captain Queeg.
(d) His grandfather.
5. Mary questions Bart about the money from the sale of the house. What does his splitting the money down the middle mean?
(a) That he really cares about her.
(b) It means nothing to her.
(c) That he just wants to be fair.
(d) The divorce is going to happen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is there an "issue" with Bart's deposit slip at the bank?
2. How does Drake get the money to run his coffee shop?
3. How many shells does the .460 Weatherbee hold?
4. Where does the transaction between Bart and Magliore's men take place?
5. What time does Bart wake up on the morning of January 20th?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did people look at Bart funny when he withdrew over thirty thousand dollars from the bank?
2. Why does Fenner believe that Bart has gone crazy during the stand-off?
3. What precautions does Bart make prior to the police and men from the city showing up?
4. What were differences between the way Mary and Bart handled Charlie's first day at nursery school?
5. After test-firing the Weatherbee, Bart claims that he feels ill. Why?
6. How does Drake get the money to keep his coffee shop open?
7. What does Bart do, and think about, while looking at Charlie's clothes in the attic?
8. Why does Drake refuse the five thousand dollar donation that Bart tries to give him?
9. Why is Bart's backyard different this winter than it has been in the past?
10. What is Magliore's explanation behind his murders being "good"?
This section contains 985 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)