|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On January 11th, where does Bart meet Magliore's men?
(a) Twilight Lanes.
(b) Drop and Bowl.
(c) Revel Lanes.
(d) Cutter's Alley.
2. What does the nursery school teacher call Charlie?
3. Since taking the drugs,what fictional character has Bart felt like?
(a) Atticus Fitch.
(c) Jeckyll and Hyde.
(d) Huck Finn.
4. On January 5th, what happens to the lady at the store?
(a) She recognizes Bart from the party and calls him an addict.
(b) She has an epileptic seizure.
(c) She dies from a brain hemmorhage.
(d) She faints.
5. When talking to Fenner about the finalization of the terms of the house, what does Bart find out?
(a) That his home is bugged.
(b) That he is the only one left holding out.
(c) That the price has gone down.
(d) That Mary already signed the papers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the two men of Magliore's do to Bart's home?
2. How much does the woman behind Bart cash her social security check for?
3. On January 8th, Bart and Magliore have lunch together. What do they eat?
4. What does Bart find in the pocket of his coat on the way into the New Year's Eve party?
5. Why is there an "issue" with Bart's deposit slip at the bank?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is ironic about the reporter that Bart invites into his home during the stand-off with the police?
2. When talking to Steve Ordner, on January 18th, what does Bart threaten Steve with?
3. Magliore sent men out to "wash" Bart's home. What does this mean, and what did they find?
4. What is Bart's mental and verbal reaction to Mary asking if he has slept with anyone since they separated?
5. Why is Bart's backyard different this winter than it has been in the past?
6. Over the last few months, Bart has changed a lot. What does he think about when recalling the last few months?
7. Why is it important that Bart runs into Drake in the den at the New Year's Eve party?
8. What specific information does Fenner have on Bart to force a faster sale on Bart's home?
9. Explain Walt Hamner's Principle of The Pleasure Push.
10. What does Bart tell the reporter about why he is doing what he is doing?
This section contains 987 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)