|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Tina Howard Wallace?
(a) A drunk who hits Bart for no reason.
(b) The wife of the host.
(c) The first girl Bart ever touched sexually.
(d) Mary's best friend.
2. How many shells does the .460 Weatherbee hold?
(a) Eight (8).
(b) Ten (10).
(c) Twelve (12).
(d) Five (5).
3. Why is Mary happy when she calls Bart on the morning of January 17th?
(a) She decided to come back to Bart.
(b) She got a job.
(c) She is moving out of her parents' house.
(d) She got the news he sold the house.
4. On the night of January 10th, what does Bart dream about?
(c) Committing suicide.
5. What was the crate used for before it held Bart's explosives?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bart find in the pocket of his coat on the way into the New Year's Eve party?
2. When talking to Fenner, how does Bart say he wants the payment for his home?
3. What does Bart realize about a woman's love on the day Charlie starts nursery school?
4. On the night of January 10th, what does Bart think about doing with Olivia?
5. What is the first thing that Bart notices as the drugs begin to kick in?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Fenner worried about regarding Bart's refusal to take the buy-out money and leave his home?
2. What is the last thing that Magliore agrees to do for Bart?
3. How does Drake get the money to keep his coffee shop open?
4. Explain the physical attributes and power of the malglinite.
5. When talking to Steve Ordner, on January 18th, what does Bart threaten Steve with?
6. What does Bart tell the reporter about why he is doing what he is doing?
7. Over the last few months, Bart has changed a lot. What does he think about when recalling the last few months?
8. Explain Walt Hamner's Tidal Effect principle.
9. What specific information does Fenner have on Bart to force a faster sale on Bart's home?
10. What is Bart's mental and verbal reaction to Mary asking if he has slept with anyone since they separated?
This section contains 900 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)