|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only thing about the night that Bart took the drugs that really bothers him?
(a) The talk with Drake, the street priest.
(b) The impending destruction of his home.
(c) The shattered television.
(d) The argument with Mary.
2. What is the name of Charlie's nursery school teacher?
(a) Mrs. Checkerton.
(b) Mrs. Southerby.
(c) Mrs. Stine.
(d) Mrs. Ricker.
3. On January 11th, where does Bart meet Magliore's men?
(a) Drop and Bowl.
(b) Revel Lanes.
(c) Twilight Lanes.
(d) Cutter's Alley.
4. What does Bart prepare to mail to Mary on the night of January 10th?
(a) A suicide note.
(b) His checkbook with a balance of $35,053.49.
(c) A letter of apology.
(d) Divorce papers.
5. Bart hands Magliore eighteen thousand dollars. What is this money for?
(a) Payment for a new car.
(b) Payment for the explosives.
(c) Trust fund and finders fee.
(d) A goodwill gift.
Short Answer Questions
1. On January 13th, way does Bart go to see Drake?
2. What kind of volunteer work does Phil Drake do?
3. What are the new laundry mats going to be called?
4. What picture of Mary's, by Homer Winslow, do bullets from the police hit?
5. What does Bart say to Mary as they hang up the phone on their January 17th conversation?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)