|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Tina Howard Wallace?
(a) The wife of the host.
(b) A drunk who hits Bart for no reason.
(c) Mary's best friend.
(d) The first girl Bart ever touched sexually.
2. What lie does Bart tell Mary during their January 17th conversation?
(a) That he is moving out of state.
(b) That he went and saw a psychiatrist.
(c) That he hasn't slept with anyone since their split.
(d) That he has a job selling cars at Magliore's car dealership.
3. What does Bart do with the canape that Mary brings to him?
(a) He drops it in her drink.
(b) He throws it on the floor.
(c) He puts it in his shirt pocket.
(d) He throws it across the room.
4. On January 13th, way does Bart go to see Drake?
(a) To give him money and talk about going into business together.
(b) To give him money.
(c) To get him to talk to Mary for him.
(d) To get information from him to put Drake into his will.
5. Why does Phil Drake understand the high that Bart is experiencing?
(a) He is a doctor.
(b) He is a recovering drug addict.
(c) He runs a coffee shop and customers come in high all the time.
(d) He does drugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does it cost Bart to purchase the explosives?
2. What does Mary call Bart in regards to Charlie's death?
3. After asking Magliore to locate Olivia for him, what does Bart tell him to do if he can't find her?
4. Where does Bart find Charlie's clothes?
5. Who does Steve Ordner remind Bart of?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)