|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the two men of Magliore's do to Bart's home?
(a) Fix it to be tamper-proof.
(b) "Wash" it.
(c) Set explosives around it.
(d) Break into it.
2. According to Bart, what activity is soothing and sane?
3. How does Drake get the money to run his coffee shop?
(a) He is independently wealthy.
(b) From loans.
(c) Old family money.
(d) From donations.
4. Where does Bart find Charlie's clothes?
(a) In Mary's secret place.
(b) In the attic.
(c) Under his bed in boxes.
(d) In trash bags in the garage.
5. What is the first thing that Bart notices as the drugs begin to kick in?
(a) His feet.
(b) His fingers.
(c) His pants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the reporter that Bart talks to about his reasoning for what he is doing?
2. Where does Bart aim his first shot on the attack to save his home?
3. After dark on January 19th, what does Bart bring in from the garage?
4. According to Magliore, when you kill a guy, what are you doing?
5. According to Magliore, during their January 8th conversation, what is Bart asking him to do?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)