|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After dark on January 19th, what does Bart bring in from the garage?
(a) Gasoline cans.
(b) The explosives.
(c) The guns.
(d) Charlie's clothes.
2. Why is there an "issue" with Bart's deposit slip at the bank?
(a) Bart wants to withdraw $34,250.00 from his account.
(b) Bart does not have an account at the bank.
(c) Bart's account was closed by his "wife".
(d) The teller is taunting him about the money.
3. What is the only thing about the night that Bart took the drugs that really bothers him?
(a) The impending destruction of his home.
(b) The talk with Drake, the street priest.
(c) The shattered television.
(d) The argument with Mary.
4. What does the nursery school teacher call Charlie?
5. Who is the opening quote for January written by?
(a) The BIrds.
(b) Crosby, Stills and Nash.
(c) The Beatles.
(d) The Rolling Stones.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Phil Drake understand the high that Bart is experiencing?
2. When talking to Fenner, how does Bart say he wants the payment for his home?
3. Where does Bart tell the reporter that he obtained the explosives from?
4. On the morning of January 20th, what does Bart do with the explosives?
5. What is the first thing that Bart notices as the drugs begin to kick in?
Short Essay Questions
1. What precautions does Bart make prior to the police and men from the city showing up?
2. Explain the physical attributes and power of the malglinite.
3. Why does Drake refuse the five thousand dollar donation that Bart tries to give him?
4. How does Drake get the money to keep his coffee shop open?
5. Why does Bart think that Fenner, the man from the city, is there to see him on the morning of January 5th?
6. Why is Bart so upset at Steve Ordner regarding Vinnie Mason?
7. What does Bart tell the reporter about why he is doing what he is doing?
8. Why does Steve Ordner claim that Bart is becoming paranoid?
9. Why did people look at Bart funny when he withdrew over thirty thousand dollars from the bank?
10. Why is Bart's backyard different this winter than it has been in the past?
This section contains 952 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)