|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does Mary have about her plans to move on with her life?
(a) Mary tells Bart she is going back to school.
(b) Mary is dating already.
(c) Mary is seeing a psychiatrist.
(d) Mary has decided to move out of the area.
2. What are the new laundry mats going to be called?
(c) Squeaky Clean.
3. Where does Bart tell the reporter that he obtained the explosives from?
(a) His Christmas stocking.
(c) Quicky Mart.
4. What does Mary call Bart in regards to Charlie's death?
(a) A psychopath.
(b) A prisoner.
(c) A loving father.
(d) A stranger.
5. What time do the men come to take possession of Bart's home?
(a) A little past ten in the morning.
(b) At noon.
(c) A little past eight in the morning.
(d) A little past nine in the morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What lie does Bart tell Mary during their January 17th conversation?
2. What does Bart do to the album that he does not like?
3. What movie does Bart go see on January 16th?
4. What is the only thing about the night that Bart took the drugs that really bothers him?
5. What time does Bart wake up on the morning of January 20th?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Drake get the money to keep his coffee shop open?
2. Why does Fenner believe that Bart has gone crazy during the stand-off?
3. Why is it important that Bart runs into Drake in the den at the New Year's Eve party?
4. What is Bart's mental and verbal reaction to Mary asking if he has slept with anyone since they separated?
5. What is the last thing that Magliore agrees to do for Bart?
6. Why does Drake refuse the five thousand dollar donation that Bart tries to give him?
7. What does Bart tell the reporter about why he is doing what he is doing?
8. What does Bart do, and think about, while looking at Charlie's clothes in the attic?
9. When talking to Steve Ordner, on January 18th, what does Bart threaten Steve with?
10. What specific information does Fenner have on Bart to force a faster sale on Bart's home?
This section contains 998 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)