|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the night of January 10th, what does Bart dream about?
(c) Committing suicide.
2. What does Bart take down to the post office on the morning of January 16th?
(a) The envelope for Olivia.
(b) A letter to Steve Ornder.
(c) Charlie's clothes for donation.
(d) The envelope for Mary.
3. What does Bart break at the signal of the new year?
(a) A bottle of Southern Comfort.
(b) His hand.
(c) His television.
(d) A glass.
4. What picture of Mary's, by Homer Winslow, do bullets from the police hit?
(c) "The Reaper".
(d) "Cloud Shaddows".
5. What does Bart find in the pocket of his coat on the way into the New Year's Eve party?
(b) The phone number of a waitress from the bar last night.
(c) The drugs Olivia gave to him.
(d) The money he is sending to Olivia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What movie does Bart go see on January 16th?
2. On January 11th, where does Bart meet Magliore's men?
3. Why does Bart think Vinnie Mason needs to be fired?
4. After dark on January 19th, what does Bart bring in from the garage?
5. What is the name of Charlie's nursery school teacher?
Short Essay Questions
1. Over the last few months, Bart has changed a lot. What does he think about when recalling the last few months?
2. Why is it important that Bart runs into Drake in the den at the New Year's Eve party?
3. Why does Steve Ordner claim that Bart is becoming paranoid?
4. Explain the physical attributes and power of the malglinite.
5. Why does Fenner believe that Bart has gone crazy during the stand-off?
6. After test-firing the Weatherbee, Bart claims that he feels ill. Why?
7. What does Bart do, and think about, while looking at Charlie's clothes in the attic?
8. What is Magliore's explanation behind his murders being "good"?
9. How does Drake get the money to keep his coffee shop open?
10. What does Bart think about when he first sees Mary at the New Year's Eve party?
This section contains 899 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)