|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bart do to the album that he does not like?
(a) He pours Southern Comfort on it and lights it in the fireplace.
(b) He breaks it over his knee.
(c) He mails it to Olivia.
(d) He throws it in the trash.
2. What does Fenner say to the police officers during the beginning of the shoot-out?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Let me talk to him.
(d) Keep firing.
3. Why does Bart think Vinnie Mason needs to be fired?
(a) Because he attacked him and is dangerous.
(b) Because he is stealing.
(c) Because he is crazy.
(d) So that he can move on to greater things.
4. Who is Tina Howard Wallace?
(a) A drunk who hits Bart for no reason.
(b) Mary's best friend.
(c) The wife of the host.
(d) The first girl Bart ever touched sexually.
5. What kind of volunteer work does Phil Drake do?
(a) He is a street priest and Dial Help Center volunteer.
(b) He volunteers at a mission.
(c) He volunteers at the Red Cross.
(d) He volunteers at a nursing home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bart aim his first shot on the attack to save his home?
2. Who does Steve Ordner remind Bart of?
3. What is the first thing that Bart notices as the drugs begin to kick in?
4. On January 11th, where does Bart meet Magliore's men?
5. What does Bart do with the five thousand dollars he brought into the coffee shop?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Bart's backyard different this winter than it has been in the past?
2. Over the last few months, Bart has changed a lot. What does he think about when recalling the last few months?
3. When talking to Steve Ordner, on January 18th, what does Bart threaten Steve with?
4. What is Magliore's explanation behind his murders being "good"?
5. What does Bart do, and think about, while looking at Charlie's clothes in the attic?
6. Why is Bart so upset at Steve Ordner regarding Vinnie Mason?
7. Why is it important that Bart runs into Drake in the den at the New Year's Eve party?
8. How does Drake get the money to keep his coffee shop open?
9. What does Bart tell the reporter about why he is doing what he is doing?
10. What specific information does Fenner have on Bart to force a faster sale on Bart's home?
This section contains 960 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)