|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the transaction between Bart and Magliore's men take place?
(a) Magliore's car dealership.
(b) The bowling alley.
(c) Nicky's Diner.
(d) The Town Line Tavern.
2. What does Bart describe as a shrouded corpse in his home?
(a) The pictures from his and Mary's wedding.
(b) The marital bed.
(c) The television.
(d) The guns he bought from Harold.
3. On January 8th, Bart and Magliore have lunch together. What do they eat?
(a) Steak and shrimp.
(b) Chicken and pasta.
(c) Spaghetti and veal.
(d) Veggie pizza.
4. On January 14th, what does Bart buy at Sears?
(a) Exercise equipment.
(b) A Die Hard battery.
(c) A home alarm system.
5. Mary questions Bart about the money from the sale of the house. What does his splitting the money down the middle mean?
(a) It means nothing to her.
(b) That he just wants to be fair.
(c) That he really cares about her.
(d) The divorce is going to happen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bart call at the opening of January 19th?
2. What lie does Bart tell Mary during their January 17th conversation?
3. What author does Waly Hamner steal this quote from: "The center does not hold"?
4. Who does Phil Drake quote while talking to Bart in the den?
5. What song is on the stereo as Bart is test firing his guns?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)