|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After seeing the pristine snow cover in the back yard, what does Bart want to do?
(a) Run all over the back yard to mess it up.
(b) Water it down and make it into ice.
(c) Burn it.
(d) Make a snow angel.
2. Who is Tina Howard Wallace?
(a) The first girl Bart ever touched sexually.
(b) The wife of the host.
(c) Mary's best friend.
(d) A drunk who hits Bart for no reason.
3. How many shells does the .460 Weatherbee hold?
(a) Five (5).
(b) Twelve (12).
(c) Eight (8).
(d) Ten (10).
4. When talking to Fenner about the finalization of the terms of the house, what does Bart find out?
(a) That his home is bugged.
(b) That he is the only one left holding out.
(c) That Mary already signed the papers.
(d) That the price has gone down.
5. Where does Bart tell the reporter that he obtained the explosives from?
(a) Quicky Mart.
(b) His Christmas stocking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mary worried about regarding the divorce from Bart?
2. What news does Mary have about her plans to move on with her life?
3. What does Bart take down to the post office on the morning of January 16th?
4. What kind of volunteer work does Phil Drake do?
5. What time does Bart wake up on the morning of January 20th?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the last thing that Magliore agrees to do for Bart?
2. Why did people look at Bart funny when he withdrew over thirty thousand dollars from the bank?
3. What does Bart do, and think about, while looking at Charlie's clothes in the attic?
4. Why is it important that Bart runs into Drake in the den at the New Year's Eve party?
5. Explain the physical attributes and power of the malglinite.
6. What is Bart's mental and verbal reaction to Mary asking if he has slept with anyone since they separated?
7. What is Magliore's explanation behind his murders being "good"?
8. What precautions does Bart make prior to the police and men from the city showing up?
9. What were differences between the way Mary and Bart handled Charlie's first day at nursery school?
10. What is Fenner worried about regarding Bart's refusal to take the buy-out money and leave his home?
This section contains 967 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)