|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On his first visit to Magliore's car dealer, what name does Bart call Magliore that gets his attention?
2. How much money are Bart and Mary short on buying the better television?
(a) Sixty Dollars (60.00).
(b) Ten dollars (10.00).
(c) Forty dollars (40.00).
(d) Twenty dollars (20.00).
3. According to Tom, what has Steve Ordner been asking other employees about regarding Bart?
(a) If Bart committed suicide yet.
(b) If Bart committed himself yet.
(c) If Bart had been run out of town yet.
(d) If they knew if Bart was stealing from the company.
4. What animal is in Bart's nightmare on the night of November 27th?
(a) A dog.
(b) A bear.
(c) A snake.
(d) A bird.
5. What bad news does Sally One-Eye have for Bart?
(a) The fire marshal has been out to his car dealership twice, looking at tapes of the property.
(b) The construction is moving on already.
(c) A camera was mounted to the construction site and has Bart on tape setting the fires.
(d) The feds have already questioned him about the fires.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the address of Bart's home?
2. Where are Mary and Bart invited for New Year's Eve, even though the host knows they are separated?
3. When does the option to buy the Waterford plant expire?
4. What does Bart say he will do with the money if the hitchhiker does not take it?
5. What forces Bart to remember that he set the fires the previous night?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Bart keep the "Think! It may be a new experience" sign on his desk at the laundry?
2. What happens to Bart as he is painting the smoke stack at the laundry?
3. What are Bart's concerns about bringing the Christmas presents he bought over to Mary's parents' house?
4. What changes Bart's mind about going up to Olivia's room and accepting her invitation to share her bed?
5. Why does Magliore refuse to sell explosives to Bart?
6. Why is Bart upset about the new movie theaters that have been built?
7. Why is the Democratic candidate, Victor Winterburger, upset about the fires at the 784 extension site?
8. Who does Bart run into at the mall and what is this person doing now?
9. Discuss Bart's first nightmare.
10. During the phone conversation on Christmas day with Olivia, what advice does Bart give her about leaving Vegas?
This section contains 937 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)