|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Salvatore Magliore get his nickname, Sally One-Eye?
(a) He lost one eye in a bar fight.
(b) He has a lazy eye.
(c) He has a cataract in one eye.
(d) He has a well-known stare down technique that everyone knows and fears.
2. What does the plaque on Bart's desk say?
(a) Think! It May Be A New Experience.
(c) Have A Great Day.
(d) I am here to listen.
3. What is the estimated total damage in the area of the construction site?
(a) Five hundred thousand dollars (500,000.00).
(b) One million dollars (1,000,000.00).
(c) One hundred thousand dollars (100,000.00).
(d) Two million dollars (2,000,000.00).
4. When does the option to buy the Waterford plant expire?
(a) December 31st.
(b) November 30th.
(c) November 26th.
(d) December 1st.
5. What animal is in Bart's nightmare on the night of November 27th?
(a) A snake.
(b) A bear.
(c) A bird.
(d) A dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people are on Bart's unabridged Christmas list?
2. How long is the crane that Bart set fire to going to be out of commission?
3. What wakes Bart up on Christmas morning?
4. Which of the presents that Bart brings to Mary is wrapped?
5. Why does Bart like reading Kurt Vonnegut books?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain how Bart sees anonymous people.
2. Why is Bart upset about the new movie theaters that have been built?
3. Why does Magliore refuse to sell explosives to Bart?
4. Explain Mary's plan for buying a television.
5. What is said during a PSA (Public Service Announcement) that causes Bart to start grinning?
6. What are Bart's concerns regarding going to a New Year's Eve party at Walt Hamner's house?
7. Why did the 784 extension company build an observation platform?
8. What happens to Bart as he is painting the smoke stack at the laundry?
9. As a kid, Bart had a .22 single shot rifle. What caused him to put away the rifle forever?
10. Why is the Democratic candidate, Victor Winterburger, upset about the fires at the 784 extension site?
This section contains 867 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)