|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One gallon of gas equals the explosive potential of how many sticks of dynamite?
(a) Twenty (20).
(b) Five (5).
(c) Ten (10).
(d) Twelve (12).
2. Who does Bart run into at the mall while Christmas shopping?
(b) Ray Tarkington.
(c) Stephan Ordner.
(d) Vinnie Mason.
3. What does Bart want Magliore to get for him?
(a) A lead on a hitman.
(d) A stolen car.
4. What bad news does Sally One-Eye have for Bart?
(a) A camera was mounted to the construction site and has Bart on tape setting the fires.
(b) The construction is moving on already.
(c) The fire marshal has been out to his car dealership twice, looking at tapes of the property.
(d) The feds have already questioned him about the fires.
5. What does Bart admit to Olivia about his plans for himself?
(a) That he is going to leave town, go to Vegas, and start over.
(b) That he is going to get back together with Mary.
(c) That he is going to kill himself.
(d) That he is going to commit himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of the day, November 24th, who is Bart talking to?
2. Who pulls up to the demolition of the Blue Ribbon Laundry in a brand new 1974 Toyota Corolla?
3. Because of misreading the map, where does the hitchhiker think that Bart is going to drive her to?
4. What does Mary do to earn her half of the money needed for a new television?
5. What was the value of the crane that Bart set fire to?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Bart stop at a laundry mat after taking his car to the garage to get his window fixed?
2. Why did the 784 extension company build an observation platform?
3. Describe the simile that Bart is talking about on the morning that the Blue Ribbon Laundry is demolished.
4. Explain Mary's plan for buying a television.
5. What are Bart's concerns about bringing the Christmas presents he bought over to Mary's parents' house?
6. What is said during a PSA (Public Service Announcement) that causes Bart to start grinning?
7. Why does Magliore claim that Bart's wallet is "hurting"?
8. Why does Magliore refuse to sell explosives to Bart?
9. What questions has Steve Ordner been asking employees of the Blue Ribbon Laundry about Bart?
10. Why is Bart upset about the new movie theaters that have been built?
This section contains 894 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)