|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On January 5th, what happens to the lady at the store?
(a) She has an epileptic seizure.
(b) She faints.
(c) She dies from a brain hemmorhage.
(d) She recognizes Bart from the party and calls him an addict.
2. What does Bart say to himself to put his plans into effect?
(a) Roll it.
(c) Time to blow.
(d) Let's go.
3. What are the new laundry mats going to be called?
(d) Squeaky Clean.
4. What song is on the stereo as Bart is test firing his guns?
(a) Brown Sugar.
(b) Midnight Rambler.
(c) Start Me Up.
5. After asking Magliore to locate Olivia for him, what does Bart tell him to do if he can't find her?
(a) Give up without a second thought.
(b) Give the money to Mary.
(c) Never stop looking for her.
(d) Keep the money he is offering.
6. Where does Bart tell the reporter that he obtained the explosives from?
(c) Quicky Mart.
(d) His Christmas stocking.
7. According to Phil Drake, what happens to the body when one commits suicide?
(a) It gets destroyed during autopsy.
(b) It loses its soul.
(c) It rots.
(d) It goes to hell.
8. Who is the opening quote for January written by?
(a) The Beatles.
(b) Crosby, Stills and Nash.
(c) The Rolling Stones.
(d) The BIrds.
9. What kind of dreams does Bart have on New Year's Eve?
(a) Dreams about Olivia.
(b) None; he doesn't have any dreams.
(c) Nightmares about Charlie.
(d) Dreams about Mary.
10. What kind of volunteer work does Phil Drake do?
(a) He volunteers at a nursing home.
(b) He volunteers at a mission.
(c) He volunteers at the Red Cross.
(d) He is a street priest and Dial Help Center volunteer.
11. What time does Bart wake up on the morning of January 20th?
(a) 4:00 a.m.
(b) 3:00 a.m.
(c) 2:15 p.m.
(d) 2:15 a.m.
12. What do the two men of Magliore's do to Bart's home?
(a) "Wash" it.
(b) Fix it to be tamper-proof.
(c) Set explosives around it.
(d) Break into it.
13. How much does the woman behind Bart cash her social security check for?
14. How is Bart remembered in his high school yearbook?
(a) As the best dressed.
(b) As the most likely to succeed.
(c) As the most likely to get married right after high school.
(d) As the Class Clown.
15. Where does Bart aim his first shot on the attack to save his home?
(a) The city car's front wheel.
(b) The city car's windshield.
(c) The police crusier's windshield.
(d) The police crusier's front wheel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does Bart drop on Steve regarding Steve's honesty during the last five years at Blue Ribbon?
2. What was the crate used for before it held Bart's explosives?
3. How does Bart get home from the New Year's Eve party?
4. Why does Phil Drake understand the high that Bart is experiencing?
5. What is Mary worried about regarding the divorce from Bart?
This section contains 546 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)