|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the nursery school teacher call Charlie?
2. What does Bart say to himself to put his plans into effect?
(a) Roll it.
(c) Let's go.
(d) Time to blow.
3. What song is on the stereo as Bart is test firing his guns?
(a) Midnight Rambler.
(b) Start Me Up.
(d) Brown Sugar.
4. According to Phil Drake, what happens to the body when one commits suicide?
(a) It loses its soul.
(b) It goes to hell.
(c) It gets destroyed during autopsy.
(d) It rots.
5. What does Bart describe as a shrouded corpse in his home?
(a) The pictures from his and Mary's wedding.
(b) The guns he bought from Harold.
(c) The marital bed.
(d) The television.
6. When talking to Fenner about the finalization of the terms of the house, what does Bart find out?
(a) That his home is bugged.
(b) That the price has gone down.
(c) That Mary already signed the papers.
(d) That he is the only one left holding out.
7. What movie does Bart go see on January 16th?
(a) The Exorcist.
(b) Blazing Saddles.
(d) The Trial of Billy Jack.
8. Bart hands Magliore eighteen thousand dollars. What is this money for?
(a) A goodwill gift.
(b) Payment for the explosives.
(c) Trust fund and finders fee.
(d) Payment for a new car.
9. What does Bart break at the signal of the new year?
(a) His television.
(b) His hand.
(c) A glass.
(d) A bottle of Southern Comfort.
10. On the morning of January 20th, what does Bart do with the explosives?
(a) Loads them into his car.
(b) Wires them along his property line.
(c) Wires them throughout the house.
(d) Wires them in the garage.
11. How much does the woman behind Bart cash her social security check for?
12. What does Bart say to Mary as they hang up the phone on their January 17th conversation?
(a) I hate you.
(b) Screw you.
(c) Have a great life.
(d) I love you.
13. Why is Mary happy when she calls Bart on the morning of January 17th?
(a) She decided to come back to Bart.
(b) She is moving out of her parents' house.
(c) She got a job.
(d) She got the news he sold the house.
14. How many people come to take possession of Bart's home?
(a) Three; one person from the city and two police officers.
(b) Two; one person from the city and one police officer.
(c) Four; one person from the city and three police officers.
(d) Four; two people from the city and two police officers.
15. Why does Phil Drake understand the high that Bart is experiencing?
(a) He is a doctor.
(b) He does drugs.
(c) He is a recovering drug addict.
(d) He runs a coffee shop and customers come in high all the time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only thing about the night that Bart took the drugs that really bothers him?
2. On the night of January 10th, what does Bart think about doing with Olivia?
3. According to Magliore, during their January 8th conversation, what is Bart asking him to do?
4. On January 5th, what happens to the lady at the store?
5. Since taking the drugs,what fictional character has Bart felt like?
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)