|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bart do to the album that he does not like?
(a) He throws it in the trash.
(b) He pours Southern Comfort on it and lights it in the fireplace.
(c) He breaks it over his knee.
(d) He mails it to Olivia.
2. How has the effect of the drugs been good for Bart?
(a) He learns that some things are better finished.
(b) His mind feels clean.
(c) He is able to stand up to Mary.
(d) He tells someone the truth about his plans.
3. What does Fenner say to the police officers during the beginning of the shoot-out?
(a) Keep firing.
(b) Let me talk to him.
(c) Kill him.
4. How much does it cost Bart to purchase the explosives?
(a) Seven thousand dollars (7,000.00).
(b) Ten thousand dollars (10,000.00).
(c) Five thousand dollars (5,000.00).
(d) Nine thousand dollars (9,000.00).
5. What news does Bart drop on Steve regarding Steve's honesty during the last five years at Blue Ribbon?
(a) That he used company time to get his personal laundry cleaned.
(b) That Bart knows he took petty cash vouchers.
(c) That he stole office supplies for his home office.
(d) That he had an affair with one of the employees.
6. On the night of January 10th, what does Bart dream about?
(d) Committing suicide.
7. How does Drake get the money to run his coffee shop?
(a) He is independently wealthy.
(b) Old family money.
(c) From donations.
(d) From loans.
8. According to Magliore, during their January 8th conversation, what is Bart asking him to do?
(a) Start dating Mary.
(b) Risk his own life.
(c) Commit a moral sin.
(d) Do something illegal.
9. What does Bart describe as a shrouded corpse in his home?
(a) The guns he bought from Harold.
(b) The television.
(c) The marital bed.
(d) The pictures from his and Mary's wedding.
10. How many shells does the .460 Weatherbee hold?
(a) Five (5).
(b) Eight (8).
(c) Ten (10).
(d) Twelve (12).
11. On January 5th, what happens to the lady at the store?
(a) She has an epileptic seizure.
(b) She dies from a brain hemmorhage.
(c) She faints.
(d) She recognizes Bart from the party and calls him an addict.
12. What does Bart tell Magliore to think about right before he leaves on January 15th?
(a) What life is really about.
(b) Forgetting about him.
(c) Mr. Piazzi's dog.
(d) The after-life.
13. What album does Bart buy that he really likes?
(c) Crosby, Stills, and Nash.
(d) "Let It Bleed" by The Rolling Stones.
14. How many sticks of explosives does Bart buy from Magliore?
(a) Ten (10).
(b) Twenty (20).
(c) One hundred (100).
(d) Forty (40).
15. What does Bart break at the signal of the new year?
(a) A bottle of Southern Comfort.
(b) His television.
(c) His hand.
(d) A glass.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the transaction between Bart and Magliore's men take place?
2. What is the name of the reporter that Bart talks to about his reasoning for what he is doing?
3. Why is there an "issue" with Bart's deposit slip at the bank?
4. What lie does Bart tell Mary during their January 17th conversation?
5. After seeing the pristine snow cover in the back yard, what does Bart want to do?
This section contains 589 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)