|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On January 14th, what does Bart buy at Sears?
(b) Exercise equipment.
(c) A home alarm system.
(d) A Die Hard battery.
2. Who is Tina Howard Wallace?
(a) The wife of the host.
(b) Mary's best friend.
(c) The first girl Bart ever touched sexually.
(d) A drunk who hits Bart for no reason.
3. According to Magliore, during their January 8th conversation, what is Bart asking him to do?
(a) Start dating Mary.
(b) Risk his own life.
(c) Commit a moral sin.
(d) Do something illegal.
4. On January 8th, Bart and Magliore have lunch together. What do they eat?
(a) Veggie pizza.
(b) Chicken and pasta.
(c) Spaghetti and veal.
(d) Steak and shrimp.
5. What does Bart break at the signal of the new year?
(a) His hand.
(b) His television.
(c) A glass.
(d) A bottle of Southern Comfort.
6. How many people come to take possession of Bart's home?
(a) Four; one person from the city and three police officers.
(b) Three; one person from the city and two police officers.
(c) Two; one person from the city and one police officer.
(d) Four; two people from the city and two police officers.
7. What are the new laundry mats going to be called?
(d) Squeaky Clean.
8. What news does Bart drop on Steve regarding Steve's honesty during the last five years at Blue Ribbon?
(a) That he used company time to get his personal laundry cleaned.
(b) That Bart knows he took petty cash vouchers.
(c) That he stole office supplies for his home office.
(d) That he had an affair with one of the employees.
9. How has the effect of the drugs been good for Bart?
(a) He is able to stand up to Mary.
(b) He learns that some things are better finished.
(c) His mind feels clean.
(d) He tells someone the truth about his plans.
10. What lie does Bart tell Mary during their January 17th conversation?
(a) That he hasn't slept with anyone since their split.
(b) That he is moving out of state.
(c) That he went and saw a psychiatrist.
(d) That he has a job selling cars at Magliore's car dealership.
11. Why does Bart think Vinnie Mason needs to be fired?
(a) So that he can move on to greater things.
(b) Because he is crazy.
(c) Because he is stealing.
(d) Because he attacked him and is dangerous.
12. What does Bart say to Mary as they hang up the phone on their January 17th conversation?
(a) I hate you.
(b) Have a great life.
(c) Screw you.
(d) I love you.
13. What album does Bart buy that he really likes?
(a) "Let It Bleed" by The Rolling Stones.
(d) Crosby, Stills, and Nash.
14. How does Bart get home from the New Year's Eve party?
(b) Walter Hamner.
(c) Tina Wallace.
(d) Phil Drake.
15. On the night of January 10th, what does Bart think about doing with Olivia?
(a) Telling her to forget about him.
(b) Sending her a ticket to come home to him.
(c) Getting her from Vegas and traveling.
(d) Calling her and proposing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does Bart wake up on the morning of January 20th?
2. What does Bart take down to the post office on the morning of January 16th?
3. After asking Magliore to locate Olivia for him, what does Bart tell him to do if he can't find her?
4. What album is on Bart's record player when he sets off the bombs?
5. According to Magliore, when you kill a guy, what are you doing?
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)