|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the transaction between Bart and Magliore's men take place?
(a) Nicky's Diner.
(b) Magliore's car dealership.
(c) The bowling alley.
(d) The Town Line Tavern.
2. What album does Bart buy that he really likes?
(b) Crosby, Stills, and Nash.
(c) "Let It Bleed" by The Rolling Stones.
3. Where does Bart find Charlie's clothes?
(a) Under his bed in boxes.
(b) In trash bags in the garage.
(c) In Mary's secret place.
(d) In the attic.
4. What does Bart say to Mary as they hang up the phone on their January 17th conversation?
(a) Screw you.
(b) I hate you.
(c) Have a great life.
(d) I love you.
5. What lie does Bart tell Mary during their January 17th conversation?
(a) That he has a job selling cars at Magliore's car dealership.
(b) That he hasn't slept with anyone since their split.
(c) That he is moving out of state.
(d) That he went and saw a psychiatrist.
6. What was the crate used for before it held Bart's explosives?
7. When talking to Fenner, how does Bart say he wants the payment for his home?
(a) Direct deposit into his checking account.
(b) In cash.
(c) In a cashier's check.
(d) Divided in half, with two checks written.
8. What does Bart find out about the continuing operations of the Blue Ribbon Laundry?
(a) The industrial aspect of the business is over.
(b) The business folded after Bart's blunder with the new property.
(c) The laundry found a new site and will be opening in two months.
(d) That the corporate share holdings were sold and the business belongs to another company.
9. What does Bart describe as a shrouded corpse in his home?
(a) The television.
(b) The pictures from his and Mary's wedding.
(c) The marital bed.
(d) The guns he bought from Harold.
10. What quote from Richard Widmark does Bart recall when getting ready to fire the Weatherbee?
(a) Jerk the trigger.
(b) Squeeze the trigger.
(c) Pull the trigger.
(d) Pop the trigger.
11. What kind of volunteer work does Phil Drake do?
(a) He volunteers at a nursing home.
(b) He volunteers at a mission.
(c) He volunteers at the Red Cross.
(d) He is a street priest and Dial Help Center volunteer.
12. How does Drake get the money to run his coffee shop?
(a) Old family money.
(b) From donations.
(c) From loans.
(d) He is independently wealthy.
13. What is the first thing that Bart notices as the drugs begin to kick in?
(b) His pants.
(c) His fingers.
(d) His feet.
14. How many sticks of explosives does Bart buy from Magliore?
(a) Ten (10).
(b) Twenty (20).
(c) Forty (40).
(d) One hundred (100).
15. According to Magliore, during their January 8th conversation, what is Bart asking him to do?
(a) Commit a moral sin.
(b) Risk his own life.
(c) Do something illegal.
(d) Start dating Mary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What picture of Mary's, by Homer Winslow, do bullets from the police hit?
2. What is the only thing about the night that Bart took the drugs that really bothers him?
3. Why does Phil Drake understand the high that Bart is experiencing?
4. On January 13th, way does Bart go to see Drake?
5. On January 8th, Bart and Magliore have lunch together. What do they eat?
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)