|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is there an "issue" with Bart's deposit slip at the bank?
(a) Bart's account was closed by his "wife".
(b) Bart does not have an account at the bank.
(c) Bart wants to withdraw $34,250.00 from his account.
(d) The teller is taunting him about the money.
2. What movie does Bart go see on January 16th?
(a) The Trial of Billy Jack.
(c) The Exorcist.
(d) Blazing Saddles.
3. Bart places some money in a beer stein that Mary got for him. What does it say on the stein?
(a) There is always tomorrow.
(b) U.S. Drinking Team.
(c) World's Best Husband.
(d) I Love You.
4. According to Magliore, during their January 8th conversation, what is Bart asking him to do?
(a) Do something illegal.
(b) Risk his own life.
(c) Commit a moral sin.
(d) Start dating Mary.
5. What does Bart tell Magliore to think about right before he leaves on January 15th?
(a) The after-life.
(b) Mr. Piazzi's dog.
(c) Forgetting about him.
(d) What life is really about.
6. How many people come to take possession of Bart's home?
(a) Three; one person from the city and two police officers.
(b) Two; one person from the city and one police officer.
(c) Four; one person from the city and three police officers.
(d) Four; two people from the city and two police officers.
7. What time do the men come to take possession of Bart's home?
(a) A little past nine in the morning.
(b) A little past ten in the morning.
(c) At noon.
(d) A little past eight in the morning.
8. What does Bart say to Mary as they hang up the phone on their January 17th conversation?
(a) Have a great life.
(b) I hate you.
(c) Screw you.
(d) I love you.
9. At the end of the conversation about the explosives, what does Bart tell Magliore he wants to do?
(a) Run away with Olivia.
(b) Set up a trust fund.
(c) Get back together with Mary.
(d) Commit suicide.
10. On January 8th, Bart and Magliore have lunch together. What do they eat?
(a) Veggie pizza.
(b) Spaghetti and veal.
(c) Steak and shrimp.
(d) Chicken and pasta.
11. When talking to Fenner about the finalization of the terms of the house, what does Bart find out?
(a) That his home is bugged.
(b) That Mary already signed the papers.
(c) That the price has gone down.
(d) That he is the only one left holding out.
12. On January 13th, way does Bart go to see Drake?
(a) To give him money and talk about going into business together.
(b) To give him money.
(c) To get him to talk to Mary for him.
(d) To get information from him to put Drake into his will.
13. How many shells does the .460 Weatherbee hold?
(a) Five (5).
(b) Ten (10).
(c) Eight (8).
(d) Twelve (12).
14. What are the new laundry mats going to be called?
(d) Squeaky Clean.
15. Where does Bart find Charlie's clothes?
(a) In trash bags in the garage.
(b) In the attic.
(c) In Mary's secret place.
(d) Under his bed in boxes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Mary happy when she calls Bart on the morning of January 17th?
2. What album does Bart buy that he really likes?
3. What picture of Mary's, by Homer Winslow, do bullets from the police hit?
4. After dark on January 19th, what does Bart bring in from the garage?
5. What is the name of Charlie's nursery school teacher?
This section contains 584 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)