|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the night of January 10th, what does Bart dream about?
(b) Committing suicide.
2. What quote from Richard Widmark does Bart recall when getting ready to fire the Weatherbee?
(a) Jerk the trigger.
(b) Pull the trigger.
(c) Pop the trigger.
(d) Squeeze the trigger.
3. Why is there an "issue" with Bart's deposit slip at the bank?
(a) Bart does not have an account at the bank.
(b) Bart's account was closed by his "wife".
(c) The teller is taunting him about the money.
(d) Bart wants to withdraw $34,250.00 from his account.
4. Who does Bart call at the opening of January 19th?
(b) Roy Tarkington.
(c) Steve Ordner.
5. What does Mary call Bart in regards to Charlie's death?
(a) A psychopath.
(b) A loving father.
(c) A stranger.
(d) A prisoner.
6. According to Bart, what is the name of the place where the events that occur there seem planned and sentient?
(a) The Blue Ribbon Laundry.
(b) The observation desk erected at the 784 construction site.
(d) Nicky's Diner.
7. What time do the men come to take possession of Bart's home?
(a) A little past eight in the morning.
(b) A little past ten in the morning.
(c) A little past nine in the morning.
(d) At noon.
8. What does Bart do to the album that he does not like?
(a) He pours Southern Comfort on it and lights it in the fireplace.
(b) He mails it to Olivia.
(c) He throws it in the trash.
(d) He breaks it over his knee.
9. How much does it cost Bart to purchase the explosives?
(a) Ten thousand dollars (10,000.00).
(b) Five thousand dollars (5,000.00).
(c) Seven thousand dollars (7,000.00).
(d) Nine thousand dollars (9,000.00).
10. What movie does Bart go see on January 16th?
(b) The Exorcist.
(c) Blazing Saddles.
(d) The Trial of Billy Jack.
11. On January 11th, where does Bart meet Magliore's men?
(a) Cutter's Alley.
(b) Revel Lanes.
(c) Twilight Lanes.
(d) Drop and Bowl.
12. How much does the woman behind Bart cash her social security check for?
13. Where does Bart aim his first shot on the attack to save his home?
(a) The police crusier's front wheel.
(b) The police crusier's windshield.
(c) The city car's windshield.
(d) The city car's front wheel.
14. What does Bart tell Magliore to think about right before he leaves on January 15th?
(a) The after-life.
(b) What life is really about.
(c) Mr. Piazzi's dog.
(d) Forgetting about him.
15. What album does Bart buy that he really likes?
(a) "Let It Bleed" by The Rolling Stones.
(c) Crosby, Stills, and Nash.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bart tell the reporter that he obtained the explosives from?
2. Where does Bart find Charlie's clothes?
3. How has the effect of the drugs been good for Bart?
4. Since taking the drugs,what fictional character has Bart felt like?
5. What does Bart break at the signal of the new year?
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)