Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the two men of Magliore's do to Bart's home?
(a) Fix it to be tamper-proof.
(b) "Wash" it.
(c) Set explosives around it.
(d) Break into it.
2. According to Bart, what activity is soothing and sane?
3. How does Drake get the money to run his coffee shop?
(a) He is independently wealthy.
(b) From loans.
(c) Old family money.
(d) From donations.
4. Where does Bart find Charlie's clothes?
(a) In Mary's secret place.
(b) In the attic.
(c) Under his bed in boxes.
(d) In trash bags in the garage.
5. What is the first thing that Bart notices as the drugs begin to kick in?
(a) His feet.
(b) His fingers.
(c) His pants.
6. What is the name of the reporter that Bart talks to about his reasoning for what he is doing?
(a) Shawn Miller.
(b) Dave Albert.
(c) Freddrick Olivia.
(d) David Demps.
7. Where does Bart aim his first shot on the attack to save his home?
(a) The police crusier's windshield.
(b) The police crusier's front wheel.
(c) The city car's windshield.
(d) The city car's front wheel.
8. After dark on January 19th, what does Bart bring in from the garage?
(a) The explosives.
(b) The guns.
(c) Gasoline cans.
(d) Charlie's clothes.
9. According to Magliore, when you kill a guy, what are you doing?
(a) Doing God a favor.
(b) Putting him out of his misery.
(c) Ridding the world of a meaningless waste of oxygen.
(d) Sparing him the pain of hell.
10. According to Magliore, during their January 8th conversation, what is Bart asking him to do?
(a) Start dating Mary.
(b) Commit a moral sin.
(c) Do something illegal.
(d) Risk his own life.
11. How much does the woman behind Bart cash her social security check for?
12. At the end of the conversation about the explosives, what does Bart tell Magliore he wants to do?
(a) Run away with Olivia.
(b) Set up a trust fund.
(c) Get back together with Mary.
(d) Commit suicide.
13. On January 8th, Bart and Magliore have lunch together. What do they eat?
(a) Chicken and pasta.
(b) Spaghetti and veal.
(c) Veggie pizza.
(d) Steak and shrimp.
14. What are the new laundry mats going to be called?
(b) Squeaky Clean.
15. What does Bart break at the signal of the new year?
(a) His hand.
(b) A glass.
(c) A bottle of Southern Comfort.
(d) His television.
Short Answer Questions
1. After seeing the pristine snow cover in the back yard, what does Bart want to do?
2. How many people come to take possession of Bart's home?
3. Who does Bart call at the opening of January 19th?
4. What movie does Bart go see on January 16th?
5. What does Fenner say to the police officers during the beginning of the shoot-out?
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)