|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing that Bart notices as the drugs begin to kick in?
(a) His feet.
(b) His fingers.
(c) His pants.
2. What time do the men come to take possession of Bart's home?
(a) A little past ten in the morning.
(b) A little past nine in the morning.
(c) At noon.
(d) A little past eight in the morning.
3. Who does Steve Ordner remind Bart of?
(a) Captain Queeg.
(b) Captian Kirk.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) His father.
4. On the morning of January 20th, what does Bart do with the explosives?
(a) Wires them in the garage.
(b) Wires them throughout the house.
(c) Wires them along his property line.
(d) Loads them into his car.
5. How is Bart remembered in his high school yearbook?
(a) As the Class Clown.
(b) As the most likely to succeed.
(c) As the best dressed.
(d) As the most likely to get married right after high school.
6. How does Drake get the money to run his coffee shop?
(a) He is independently wealthy.
(b) Old family money.
(c) From donations.
(d) From loans.
7. What does Bart find out about the continuing operations of the Blue Ribbon Laundry?
(a) The industrial aspect of the business is over.
(b) That the corporate share holdings were sold and the business belongs to another company.
(c) The laundry found a new site and will be opening in two months.
(d) The business folded after Bart's blunder with the new property.
8. What does Bart do with the canape that Mary brings to him?
(a) He puts it in his shirt pocket.
(b) He drops it in her drink.
(c) He throws it across the room.
(d) He throws it on the floor.
9. Mary questions Bart about the money from the sale of the house. What does his splitting the money down the middle mean?
(a) That he just wants to be fair.
(b) It means nothing to her.
(c) That he really cares about her.
(d) The divorce is going to happen.
10. What does Fenner say to the police officers during the beginning of the shoot-out?
(a) Let me talk to him.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Keep firing.
11. What album is on Bart's record player when he sets off the bombs?
(b) The Who.
(c) The Rolling Stones.
(d) The Doors.
12. According to Bart, what is the name of the place where the events that occur there seem planned and sentient?
(b) The observation desk erected at the 784 construction site.
(c) The Blue Ribbon Laundry.
(d) Nicky's Diner.
13. According to Phil Drake, what happens to the body when one commits suicide?
(a) It loses its soul.
(b) It rots.
(c) It goes to hell.
(d) It gets destroyed during autopsy.
14. What does Bart break at the signal of the new year?
(a) His hand.
(b) A bottle of Southern Comfort.
(c) His television.
(d) A glass.
15. On January 14th, what does Bart buy at Sears?
(b) A Die Hard battery.
(c) A home alarm system.
(d) Exercise equipment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bart say to himself to put his plans into effect?
2. On January 11th, where does Bart meet Magliore's men?
3. What does Bart find in the pocket of his coat on the way into the New Year's Eve party?
4. What is the name of Charlie's nursery school teacher?
5. What is the only thing about the night that Bart took the drugs that really bothers him?
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)