|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Magliore, when you kill a guy, what are you doing?
(a) Ridding the world of a meaningless waste of oxygen.
(b) Sparing him the pain of hell.
(c) Doing God a favor.
(d) Putting him out of his misery.
2. Why does Phil Drake understand the high that Bart is experiencing?
(a) He does drugs.
(b) He runs a coffee shop and customers come in high all the time.
(c) He is a doctor.
(d) He is a recovering drug addict.
3. How many shells does the .460 Weatherbee hold?
(a) Twelve (12).
(b) Ten (10).
(c) Five (5).
(d) Eight (8).
4. Who does Bart call at the opening of January 19th?
(c) Steve Ordner.
(d) Roy Tarkington.
5. How is Bart remembered in his high school yearbook?
(a) As the most likely to get married right after high school.
(b) As the Class Clown.
(c) As the best dressed.
(d) As the most likely to succeed.
6. What does Bart realize about a woman's love on the day Charlie starts nursery school?
(a) It is beautiful.
(b) It is horrible.
(c) It is the strongest anywhere.
(d) It is strange and cruel.
7. Why is there an "issue" with Bart's deposit slip at the bank?
(a) The teller is taunting him about the money.
(b) Bart does not have an account at the bank.
(c) Bart's account was closed by his "wife".
(d) Bart wants to withdraw $34,250.00 from his account.
8. Where does Bart find Charlie's clothes?
(a) In trash bags in the garage.
(b) Under his bed in boxes.
(c) In the attic.
(d) In Mary's secret place.
9. What time does Bart wake up on the morning of January 20th?
(a) 4:00 a.m.
(b) 3:00 a.m.
(c) 2:15 p.m.
(d) 2:15 a.m.
10. On January 5th, what happens to the lady at the store?
(a) She faints.
(b) She has an epileptic seizure.
(c) She recognizes Bart from the party and calls him an addict.
(d) She dies from a brain hemmorhage.
11. What album does Bart buy that he really likes?
(b) "Let It Bleed" by The Rolling Stones.
(d) Crosby, Stills, and Nash.
12. Why is Mary happy when she calls Bart on the morning of January 17th?
(a) She got the news he sold the house.
(b) She decided to come back to Bart.
(c) She got a job.
(d) She is moving out of her parents' house.
13. What does Bart find out about the continuing operations of the Blue Ribbon Laundry?
(a) The industrial aspect of the business is over.
(b) The business folded after Bart's blunder with the new property.
(c) The laundry found a new site and will be opening in two months.
(d) That the corporate share holdings were sold and the business belongs to another company.
14. How does Drake get the money to run his coffee shop?
(a) Old family money.
(b) He is independently wealthy.
(c) From donations.
(d) From loans.
15. According to Phil Drake, what happens to the body when one commits suicide?
(a) It gets destroyed during autopsy.
(b) It goes to hell.
(c) It loses its soul.
(d) It rots.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bart do with the canape that Mary brings to him?
2. What is the first thing that Bart notices as the drugs begin to kick in?
3. What does Bart describe as a shrouded corpse in his home?
4. What does Bart do to the album that he does not like?
5. After seeing the pristine snow cover in the back yard, what does Bart want to do?
This section contains 629 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)