|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the crate used for before it held Bart's explosives?
2. What does Bart say to himself to put his plans into effect?
(a) Time to blow.
(c) Let's go.
(d) Roll it.
3. How many people come to take possession of Bart's home?
(a) Four; one person from the city and three police officers.
(b) Four; two people from the city and two police officers.
(c) Three; one person from the city and two police officers.
(d) Two; one person from the city and one police officer.
4. Who is the opening quote for January written by?
(a) The Rolling Stones.
(b) Crosby, Stills and Nash.
(c) The BIrds.
(d) The Beatles.
5. What does Bart describe as a shrouded corpse in his home?
(a) The guns he bought from Harold.
(b) The pictures from his and Mary's wedding.
(c) The marital bed.
(d) The television.
6. When talking to Fenner, how does Bart say he wants the payment for his home?
(a) In cash.
(b) Direct deposit into his checking account.
(c) Divided in half, with two checks written.
(d) In a cashier's check.
7. On the night of January 10th, what does Bart think about doing with Olivia?
(a) Telling her to forget about him.
(b) Getting her from Vegas and traveling.
(c) Calling her and proposing.
(d) Sending her a ticket to come home to him.
8. Who is Tina Howard Wallace?
(a) Mary's best friend.
(b) The first girl Bart ever touched sexually.
(c) The wife of the host.
(d) A drunk who hits Bart for no reason.
9. What picture of Mary's, by Homer Winslow, do bullets from the police hit?
(b) "The Reaper".
(c) "Cloud Shaddows".
10. Bart hands Magliore eighteen thousand dollars. What is this money for?
(a) A goodwill gift.
(b) Payment for the explosives.
(c) Trust fund and finders fee.
(d) Payment for a new car.
11. What does Bart tell Magliore to think about right before he leaves on January 15th?
(a) The after-life.
(b) Mr. Piazzi's dog.
(c) What life is really about.
(d) Forgetting about him.
12. On January 14th, what does Bart buy at Sears?
(a) Exercise equipment.
(b) A home alarm system.
(c) A Die Hard battery.
13. After seeing the pristine snow cover in the back yard, what does Bart want to do?
(a) Run all over the back yard to mess it up.
(b) Burn it.
(c) Make a snow angel.
(d) Water it down and make it into ice.
14. What does Mary call Bart in regards to Charlie's death?
(a) A psychopath.
(b) A prisoner.
(c) A stranger.
(d) A loving father.
15. How has the effect of the drugs been good for Bart?
(a) He is able to stand up to Mary.
(b) He learns that some things are better finished.
(c) His mind feels clean.
(d) He tells someone the truth about his plans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bart do with the canape that Mary brings to him?
2. What does Bart do with the five thousand dollars he brought into the coffee shop?
3. What is Mary worried about regarding the divorce from Bart?
4. On January 11th, where does Bart meet Magliore's men?
5. What are the new laundry mats going to be called?
This section contains 573 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)