|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Tina Howard Wallace?
(a) The first girl Bart ever touched sexually.
(b) A drunk who hits Bart for no reason.
(c) The wife of the host.
(d) Mary's best friend.
2. What time do the men come to take possession of Bart's home?
(a) A little past nine in the morning.
(b) A little past eight in the morning.
(c) At noon.
(d) A little past ten in the morning.
3. Who does Bart call at the opening of January 19th?
(b) Steve Ordner.
(d) Roy Tarkington.
4. After dark on January 19th, what does Bart bring in from the garage?
(a) Gasoline cans.
(b) The explosives.
(c) Charlie's clothes.
(d) The guns.
5. According to Magliore, during their January 8th conversation, what is Bart asking him to do?
(a) Start dating Mary.
(b) Do something illegal.
(c) Risk his own life.
(d) Commit a moral sin.
6. What is the only thing about the night that Bart took the drugs that really bothers him?
(a) The argument with Mary.
(b) The impending destruction of his home.
(c) The shattered television.
(d) The talk with Drake, the street priest.
7. What kind of dreams does Bart have on New Year's Eve?
(a) Dreams about Mary.
(b) Nightmares about Charlie.
(c) None; he doesn't have any dreams.
(d) Dreams about Olivia.
8. What does Mary call Bart in regards to Charlie's death?
(a) A prisoner.
(b) A stranger.
(c) A loving father.
(d) A psychopath.
9. What time does Bart wake up on the morning of January 20th?
(a) 4:00 a.m.
(b) 2:15 a.m.
(c) 2:15 p.m.
(d) 3:00 a.m.
10. What does Bart break at the signal of the new year?
(a) His television.
(b) A glass.
(c) A bottle of Southern Comfort.
(d) His hand.
11. What is the name of the reporter that Bart talks to about his reasoning for what he is doing?
(a) Shawn Miller.
(b) David Demps.
(c) Freddrick Olivia.
(d) Dave Albert.
12. Who does Steve Ordner remind Bart of?
(a) His father.
(b) Captian Kirk.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) Captain Queeg.
13. What news does Bart drop on Steve regarding Steve's honesty during the last five years at Blue Ribbon?
(a) That Bart knows he took petty cash vouchers.
(b) That he stole office supplies for his home office.
(c) That he used company time to get his personal laundry cleaned.
(d) That he had an affair with one of the employees.
14. After seeing the pristine snow cover in the back yard, what does Bart want to do?
(a) Make a snow angel.
(b) Run all over the back yard to mess it up.
(c) Water it down and make it into ice.
(d) Burn it.
15. How much does the woman behind Bart cash her social security check for?
Short Answer Questions
1. On the night of January 10th, what does Bart dream about?
2. What does Bart do to the album that he does not like?
3. What is Mary worried about regarding the divorce from Bart?
4. What does Bart describe as a shrouded corpse in his home?
5. What was the crate used for before it held Bart's explosives?
This section contains 539 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)