|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mary worried about regarding the divorce from Bart?
(a) Being long and drawn out.
(b) If it will be civil and uncontested.
(c) The division of property.
(d) Getting Charlie's clothes as part of the settlement.
2. What kind of volunteer work does Phil Drake do?
(a) He is a street priest and Dial Help Center volunteer.
(b) He volunteers at a nursing home.
(c) He volunteers at the Red Cross.
(d) He volunteers at a mission.
3. According to Phil Drake, what happens to the body when one commits suicide?
(a) It gets destroyed during autopsy.
(b) It rots.
(c) It goes to hell.
(d) It loses its soul.
4. What are the new laundry mats going to be called?
(c) Squeaky Clean.
5. What does Bart do on the night of January 19th right before falling asleep?
(a) Takes more drugs.
(b) Gets drunk.
(c) Cries hysterically.
(d) Screams at the top of his lungs.
6. Where does Bart tell the reporter that he obtained the explosives from?
(a) Quicky Mart.
(b) His Christmas stocking.
7. What is the first thing that Bart notices as the drugs begin to kick in?
(a) His feet.
(c) His pants.
(d) His fingers.
8. What does Bart prepare to mail to Mary on the night of January 10th?
(a) A suicide note.
(b) His checkbook with a balance of $35,053.49.
(c) A letter of apology.
(d) Divorce papers.
9. What album is on Bart's record player when he sets off the bombs?
(a) The Who.
(b) The Doors.
(d) The Rolling Stones.
10. What news does Bart drop on Steve regarding Steve's honesty during the last five years at Blue Ribbon?
(a) That Bart knows he took petty cash vouchers.
(b) That he had an affair with one of the employees.
(c) That he used company time to get his personal laundry cleaned.
(d) That he stole office supplies for his home office.
11. Who is the opening quote for January written by?
(a) The Beatles.
(b) The Rolling Stones.
(c) The BIrds.
(d) Crosby, Stills and Nash.
12. Why is Mary happy when she calls Bart on the morning of January 17th?
(a) She is moving out of her parents' house.
(b) She decided to come back to Bart.
(c) She got a job.
(d) She got the news he sold the house.
13. What does Bart say to Mary as they hang up the phone on their January 17th conversation?
(a) Have a great life.
(b) I hate you.
(c) I love you.
(d) Screw you.
14. Where does Bart aim his first shot on the attack to save his home?
(a) The city car's windshield.
(b) The police crusier's windshield.
(c) The city car's front wheel.
(d) The police crusier's front wheel.
15. When talking to Fenner about the finalization of the terms of the house, what does Bart find out?
(a) That the price has gone down.
(b) That he is the only one left holding out.
(c) That his home is bugged.
(d) That Mary already signed the papers.
Short Answer Questions
1. On January 13th, way does Bart go to see Drake?
2. Where does the transaction between Bart and Magliore's men take place?
3. What does Bart say to himself to put his plans into effect?
4. According to Bart, what is the name of the place where the events that occur there seem planned and sentient?
5. What song is on the stereo as Bart is test firing his guns?
This section contains 599 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)