|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Bart's first job at Blue Ribbon Laundry?
(a) Driver boss.
(b) Operations manager.
(c) Washroom foreman.
(d) Washroom helper.
2. What is the name of the psychiatrist that Bart tells Mary is booked through June?
(a) Ben Johnson.
(b) Cindy Mason.
(c) Johnny Walker.
(d) Nicholas Adams.
3. What kind of cancer does Bart tell Olivia that he has?
(a) Liver cancer.
(b) Cancer of the soul.
(c) Lung cancer.
(d) Testicular cancer.
4. Which of the presents that Bart brings to Mary is wrapped?
(a) Only the doll.
(b) Only her present.
(c) None of them.
(d) All of them.
5. What does Stephan Ordner threaten Bart with if the contract on Waterford is lost?
(a) That Bart will be demoted.
(b) That Bart will lose his job.
(c) That Bart will be responsible for the laundry shutting down.
(d) That Stephan will destroy Bart's life.
6. What wakes Bart up on Christmas morning?
(a) A collect call.
(b) The doorbell.
(c) A siren.
(d) A phone call.
7. What does Olivia give Bart before getting out of the car at the turnpike entrance?
(a) Product four synthetic mescaline.
8. According to Bart, what is the white-collar name for a glorified office boy?
(a) A slacky.
(b) A loser.
(c) A golfer.
(d) A gofer.
9. What happens to Olivia on her third night in Vegas?
(a) She is raped.
(b) She gets a job as a bartender.
(c) She gets a job at a gentleman's club.
(d) She gets a job at a casino.
10. Of all the machinery that Bart sets on fire, which piece does he consider the masterpiece?
(a) The truck.
(b) A small payloader.
(c) The bulldozer.
(d) The crane.
11. What forces Bart to remember that he set the fires the previous night?
(a) The gloves he woke with in his hands.
(b) The smell of gasoline on his skin.
(c) The extra torn shirts that he had used for wicks laying by his bed.
(d) The mud tracked in from the front door.
12. When Bart meets Tom Granger at Nicky's on November 26th, what song is playing on the jukebox?
(a) "Good-bye to You" by Scandal.
(b) "Hello Good-bye" byThe Beatles.
(c) "Good-bye Yellow Brick Road" by Elton John.
(d) "Goodbye My Friend" by Linda Ronstadt.
13. What does Bart admit is the reason that Mary moved out and left him?
(a) Because he lost his job.
(b) Because he went insane.
(c) Because he didn't buy a new house.
(d) Because she couldn't stand to be around him any longer.
14. After Bart calls Magilore's, he goes home and finds Mary sick. Who does Mary compare herself to because of her voice?
(a) Donald Duck.
(b) Elmer Fudd.
(c) Charlie Brown's teacher.
(d) Bugs Bunny.
15. On his first visit to Magliore's car dealer, what name does Bart call Magliore that gets his attention?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bart finally reaches home after blowing up all of the machinery at the 784 construction site, what does he realize happened to his car?
2. According to Bart, what is worse than spending his life in prison?
3. Who does Bart say he is buying the guns for?
4. Why does Bart disagree with the name change of Esso to Exxon?
5. On the night Bart sets the fires, what is wrong with his dreams?
This section contains 644 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)