|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the address of Bart's home?
(a) 1241 Crestallen Street West.
(b) 1800 784 Extension.
(c) 44 Motorcourt Street.
(d) 1241 Fallencrest Street West.
2. What does Bart admit is the reason that Mary moved out and left him?
(a) Because she couldn't stand to be around him any longer.
(b) Because he didn't buy a new house.
(c) Because he went insane.
(d) Because he lost his job.
3. According to Bart, what is the white-collar name for a glorified office boy?
(a) A loser.
(b) A gofer.
(c) A slacky.
(d) A golfer.
4. What does Bart buy Mary for Christmas?
(a) A blender.
(b) A fur coat.
(c) A gold and diamond necklace.
(d) A beaten-silver owl pin.
5. Since losing the laundry job, where has Tom been working?
(c) Thom McCan Shoes.
(d) Harvey's Gun Shop.
6. What time does Bart wake up on the day after he sets the fires?
(a) 4:00 in the morning.
(b) 5:00 that night.
(c) 12:30 in the afternoon.
(d) 8:00 in the morning.
7. How much does Bart end up spending on the two guns?
(a) Nine hundred (900.00) dollars.
(b) Three hundred (300.00) dollars.
(c) One thousand (1000.00) dollars.
(d) Seven hundred (700.00) dollars.
8. Why does Bart disagree with the name change of Esso to Exxon?
(a) Bart thinks that Exxon sounds like the name of a warlord from the planet Yurrir.
(b) Bart knew someone in high school by the name of Exxon and hated him.
(c) Bart believes that Exxon will take over the world.
(d) Exxon is the name of the company financing the new highway.
9. Prior to eating at Bart's, what has the hitchhiker been eating for the last year?
(b) Gummie bears.
(d) Animal crackers.
10. Who, from the laundry, may be attending the New Year's Eve party that Bart and Mary are invited to?
(a) Vinnie Mason.
(b) Steve Ordner.
(c) Ron Stone.
(d) Sally from accounting.
11. Where does Bart get the idea for creating his own explosives?
(a) A newspaper article.
(b) A friend.
(c) An ex-con he meets in a bar.
(d) A Public Service Announcement.
12. What kind of cancer does Bart tell Olivia that he has?
(a) Testicular cancer.
(b) Lung cancer.
(c) Cancer of the soul.
(d) Liver cancer.
13. On the morning of December 10th, where does Bart meet Mary?
(a) Nicky's Diner.
(b) Handy Andy's.
(c) Pete's Place.
(d) Charles Fort.
14. In Bart's dream, on the morning of November 22nd, what are he and Charlie building?
(a) A soap box car.
(b) A tree fort.
(c) A model car.
(d) A sandcastle.
15. What, according to Francis Lane, is the reason the construction is going to be halted for a month or more?
(a) All of the site's paperwork was lost.
(b) The fire marshal is declaring the site a crime scene.
(c) It is going to take that long to clean up the mess.
(d) All of the materials needed for the construction (concrete, bricks, rebar) need to be reordered.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much is it going to cost Bart to replace the window in his car that was broken the night he set the fires?
2. What are people doing at Johnny Walker's delivery accident scene?
3. How much money does Bart try to give the hitchhiker?
4. What does Olivia give Bart before getting out of the car at the turnpike entrance?
5. What happened to Johnny Walker's brother, Arnie?
This section contains 572 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)