|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What business does Sally One-Eye use as a cover-up for his mob dealings?
(a) Magliore's Guaranteed Okay Used Cars.
(b) Magliore's Home Construction.
(c) Sally's Diner.
(d) Sally's Advertising.
2. What does Olivia give Bart before getting out of the car at the turnpike entrance?
(c) Product four synthetic mescaline.
3. What does Bart offer Olivia during the beginning of their conversation?
(a) To come get her.
(c) To marry her and support her forever.
(d) To send her a plane ticket to anywhere she wants to go.
4. Who wrote the opening quote to the novel?
(a) Al Stewart.
(c) Abraham Lincoln.
(d) William Shakespeare.
5. What does Mary require of Bart before she will come home to him?
(a) That he go to see a psychiatrist.
(b) That he get a new job.
(c) That he tell her the truth about Olivia.
(d) That he find them a new house.
6. To whom does Bart place a call from the gun shop?
(a) HIs son, Charlie.
(b) His wife, Mary.
(c) His friend that hunts.
(d) WDST Weatherphone.
7. What does the sign of the hitchhiker have printed on it?
(a) Cali or Bust!
(b) Vegas! Or Bust!
(c) New York or Bust!
(d) Mexico or Bust!
8. Because of misreading the map, where does the hitchhiker think that Bart is going to drive her to?
(b) Kansas City.
9. What is the estimated total damage in the area of the construction site?
(a) One hundred thousand dollars (100,000.00).
(b) One million dollars (1,000,000.00).
(c) Two million dollars (2,000,000.00).
(d) Five hundred thousand dollars (500,000.00).
10. What does the customer in the gun shop claim always happens to automatic guns?
(a) They always jam.
(b) They always hit their mark.
(c) They always get stolen.
(d) They are always dependable.
11. What does the plaque on Bart's desk say?
(a) Think! It May Be A New Experience.
(b) I am here to listen.
(c) Have A Great Day.
12. Since losing the laundry job, where has Tom been working?
(c) Thom McCan Shoes.
(d) Harvey's Gun Shop.
13. What is the name of the hitchhiker?
14. How much money does Bart bring to go Christmas shopping with?
(a) Five hundred (500.00) dollars.
(b) Fifty (50.00) dollars.
(c) One thousand (1000.00) dollars.
(d) One hundred (100.00) dollars.
15. Who calls Bart on Christmas day?
(a) Olivia and Mary.
(b) Olivia, Sal Magliore, and Steve Ordner.
(c) Olivia, Mary, and Sal Magliore.
Short Answer Questions
1. Prior to eating at Bart's, what has the hitchhiker been eating for the last year?
2. What does Bart admit to Olivia about his plans for himself?
3. What does Bart tell the man at the garage about his broken window?
4. How much money are Bart and Mary short on buying the better television?
5. On the morning of December 10th, where does Bart meet Mary?
This section contains 533 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)