|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What business does Sally One-Eye use as a cover-up for his mob dealings?
(a) Magliore's Home Construction.
(b) Magliore's Guaranteed Okay Used Cars.
(c) Sally's Diner.
(d) Sally's Advertising.
2. Of all the machinery that Bart sets on fire, which piece does he consider the masterpiece?
(a) The bulldozer.
(b) The crane.
(c) The truck.
(d) A small payloader.
3. Where are Mary and Bart invited for New Year's Eve, even though the host knows they are separated?
(a) Vinnie Mason's.
(b) Roy Tarkington's.
(c) Walter Hanmer's.
(d) Steve Ordner's.
4. What does everyone at the laundry call Bart?
(c) Mr. Dawes.
5. At the end of the day, November 24th, who is Bart talking to?
(a) Charlie, his son.
(b) Fred, his "other" personality.
(c) The banker in charge of the buy-out.
(d) Mary, his wife.
6. How much money does Bart try to give the hitchhiker?
(a) Two hundred (200.00) dollars.
(b) Fifty (50.00) dollars.
(c) One hundred (100.00) dollars.
(d) Twenty (20.00) dollars.
7. How much money are Bart and Mary short on buying the better television?
(a) Sixty Dollars (60.00).
(b) Forty dollars (40.00).
(c) Twenty dollars (20.00).
(d) Ten dollars (10.00).
8. What items does Bart fill with gasoline siphoned from the gas tank of his car?
(a) Old olive oil jars.
(b) Mary's decorative glass jar collection.
(c) Returnable soda and beer bottles.
(d) Old oil cans.
9. Prior to eating at Bart's, what has the hitchhiker been eating for the last year?
(b) Animal crackers.
(c) Gummie bears.
10. What wakes Bart up on Christmas morning?
(a) A siren.
(b) A collect call.
(c) A phone call.
(d) The doorbell.
11. What does Bart say he will do with the money if the hitchhiker does not take it?
(a) Burn it.
(b) Hide it in her belongings.
(c) Throw it in the trash.
(d) Flush it down the john.
12. Who calls Bart on Christmas day?
(a) Olivia, Mary, and Sal Magliore.
(c) Olivia, Sal Magliore, and Steve Ordner.
(d) Olivia and Mary.
13. Who does Bart say he is buying the guns for?
(b) His wife.
(c) His brother.
(d) His cousin.
14. On the night Bart sets the fires, what does he dream about over and over?
(a) Marrying Mary.
(b) Committing suicide.
(c) Burning down the Waterford.
(d) Going to Vegas to find Olivia.
15. On December 17th, who calls Bart to tell him that the Blue Ribbon Laundry is to be demolished the following day?
(b) Tom Granger.
(c) Steve Ordner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the presents that Bart brings to Mary is wrapped?
2. What does Bart think as he sees Mary walking in the door?
3. What time is the Blue Ribbon Laundry demolition to start?
4. How many people are on Bart's unabridged Christmas list?
5. How long is the crane that Bart set fire to going to be out of commission?
This section contains 493 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)