|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bart say he will do with the money if the hitchhiker does not take it?
(a) Flush it down the john.
(b) Throw it in the trash.
(c) Hide it in her belongings.
(d) Burn it.
2. What does everyone at the laundry call Bart?
(c) Mr. Dawes.
3. What does Stephan Ordner threaten Bart with if the contract on Waterford is lost?
(a) That Bart will be demoted.
(b) That Bart will lose his job.
(c) That Bart will be responsible for the laundry shutting down.
(d) That Stephan will destroy Bart's life.
4. According to Tom, what has Steve Ordner been asking other employees about regarding Bart?
(a) If they knew if Bart was stealing from the company.
(b) If Bart committed suicide yet.
(c) If Bart committed himself yet.
(d) If Bart had been run out of town yet.
5. According to Bart, what is the white-collar name for a glorified office boy?
(a) A gofer.
(b) A loser.
(c) A golfer.
(d) A slacky.
6. What does Bart admit to Olivia about his plans for himself?
(a) That he is going to get back together with Mary.
(b) That he is going to leave town, go to Vegas, and start over.
(c) That he is going to commit himself.
(d) That he is going to kill himself.
7. What does the bumper sticker on the cash register state?
(a) Support safe gun laws.
(b) Guns don't kill people, people kill people.
(c) NRA supporter.
(d) If guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.
8. Where is Bart walking to when he spots the gun shop?
(a) A car dealer.
(b) The bus stop.
(d) A breakfast meeting.
9. Where does Bart get the idea for creating his own explosives?
(a) An ex-con he meets in a bar.
(b) A newspaper article.
(c) A Public Service Announcement.
(d) A friend.
10. Who, from the laundry, may be attending the New Year's Eve party that Bart and Mary are invited to?
(a) Sally from accounting.
(b) Ron Stone.
(c) Vinnie Mason.
(d) Steve Ordner.
11. What does Bart offer Olivia during the beginning of their conversation?
(a) To come get her.
(c) To marry her and support her forever.
(d) To send her a plane ticket to anywhere she wants to go.
12. What items does Bart fill with gasoline siphoned from the gas tank of his car?
(a) Old olive oil jars.
(b) Old oil cans.
(c) Mary's decorative glass jar collection.
(d) Returnable soda and beer bottles.
13. Since losing the laundry job, where has Tom been working?
(b) Thom McCan Shoes.
(d) Harvey's Gun Shop.
14. Who does Bart say he is buying the guns for?
(a) His cousin.
(b) His wife.
(d) His brother.
15. Where did Bart's father die of a stroke?
(a) At a highway construction site.
(b) In the hospital.
(c) In a garage.
(d) In his bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much is it going to cost Bart to replace the window in his car that was broken the night he set the fires?
2. What is the estimated total damage in the area of the construction site?
3. What does Bart do to earn his half of the money needed for a new television?
4. When Bart meets Tom Granger at Nicky's on November 26th, what song is playing on the jukebox?
5. Who calls Bart on Christmas day?
This section contains 599 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)