|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only way that Bart sees his son, Charlie?
(a) In his dreams.
(b) He never sees Charlie.
(c) At the graveyard.
(d) At prison.
2. What does Bart admit is the reason that Mary moved out and left him?
(a) Because he didn't buy a new house.
(b) Because he went insane.
(c) Because he lost his job.
(d) Because she couldn't stand to be around him any longer.
3. What does everyone at the laundry call Bart?
(a) Mr. Dawes.
4. When is the only time that Mary refers to Bart as "George"?
(a) When they are going to bed.
(b) When she is angry at him.
(c) When she is sick.
(d) When she is pleased with him.
5. What does Bart say he will do with the money if the hitchhiker does not take it?
(a) Throw it in the trash.
(b) Burn it.
(c) Hide it in her belongings.
(d) Flush it down the john.
6. What does Bart want Magliore to get for him?
(a) A lead on a hitman.
(b) A stolen car.
7. Why does Bart say that Mary doesn't have it as bad living at her parents' house as she claims?
(a) Because she can finally be happy without him.
(b) Because they have money.
(c) Because they never wanted her to marry him.
(d) They always wanted her to stay at home and take care of them.
8. Of all the machinery that Bart sets on fire, which piece does he consider the masterpiece?
(a) A small payloader.
(b) The crane.
(c) The truck.
(d) The bulldozer.
9. To whom does Bart place a call from the gun shop?
(a) His friend that hunts.
(b) His wife, Mary.
(c) HIs son, Charlie.
(d) WDST Weatherphone.
10. What is the estimated total damage in the area of the construction site?
(a) Two million dollars (2,000,000.00).
(b) One million dollars (1,000,000.00).
(c) Five hundred thousand dollars (500,000.00).
(d) One hundred thousand dollars (100,000.00).
11. Who does Bart say he is buying the guns for?
(a) His wife.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His brother.
12. What does the plaque on Bart's desk say?
(a) I am here to listen.
(b) Have A Great Day.
(d) Think! It May Be A New Experience.
13. Why does Bart disagree with the name change of Esso to Exxon?
(a) Bart knew someone in high school by the name of Exxon and hated him.
(b) Exxon is the name of the company financing the new highway.
(c) Bart believes that Exxon will take over the world.
(d) Bart thinks that Exxon sounds like the name of a warlord from the planet Yurrir.
14. What kind of cancer does Bart tell Olivia that he has?
(a) Lung cancer.
(b) Liver cancer.
(c) Testicular cancer.
(d) Cancer of the soul.
15. What is the address of Bart's home?
(a) 1241 Crestallen Street West.
(b) 1241 Fallencrest Street West.
(c) 1800 784 Extension.
(d) 44 Motorcourt Street.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Bart calls Magilore's, he goes home and finds Mary sick. Who does Mary compare herself to because of her voice?
2. What is Bart's "private drink"?
3. What does Bart tell the man at the garage about his broken window?
4. On December 17th, who calls Bart to tell him that the Blue Ribbon Laundry is to be demolished the following day?
5. According to Bart, what is worse than spending his life in prison?
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)