|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Bart end up spending on the two guns?
(a) Seven hundred (700.00) dollars.
(b) Three hundred (300.00) dollars.
(c) Nine hundred (900.00) dollars.
(d) One thousand (1000.00) dollars.
2. What is the estimated total damage in the area of the construction site?
(a) One hundred thousand dollars (100,000.00).
(b) One million dollars (1,000,000.00).
(c) Five hundred thousand dollars (500,000.00).
(d) Two million dollars (2,000,000.00).
3. What is the only way that Bart sees his son, Charlie?
(a) At prison.
(b) At the graveyard.
(c) He never sees Charlie.
(d) In his dreams.
4. What word does the hitchhiker use to describe the 784 extension?
5. In Bart's dream, on the morning of November 22nd, what are he and Charlie building?
(a) A model car.
(b) A tree fort.
(c) A soap box car.
(d) A sandcastle.
6. How much money does Bart bring to go Christmas shopping with?
(a) One hundred (100.00) dollars.
(b) Fifty (50.00) dollars.
(c) One thousand (1000.00) dollars.
(d) Five hundred (500.00) dollars.
7. What is the address of Bart's home?
(a) 1241 Crestallen Street West.
(b) 1800 784 Extension.
(c) 1241 Fallencrest Street West.
(d) 44 Motorcourt Street.
8. On the morning of December 10th, where does Bart meet Mary?
(a) Pete's Place.
(b) Charles Fort.
(c) Nicky's Diner.
(d) Handy Andy's.
9. What animal is in Bart's nightmare on the night of November 27th?
(a) A dog.
(b) A snake.
(c) A bear.
(d) A bird.
10. What is the name of the Democratic candidate who speaks out against the "vandalism" of the 784 construction site?
(a) David Burkham.
(b) Carl Spindler.
(c) Victor Winterburger.
(d) Samuel Bortner.
11. How much is it going to cost Bart to replace the window in his car that was broken the night he set the fires?
(a) One hundred dollars (100.00).
(b) Ninety dollars (90.00).
(c) Thirty dollars (30.00).
(d) Fifty dollars (50.00).
12. What was Bart's first job at Blue Ribbon Laundry?
(a) Washroom foreman.
(b) Washroom helper.
(c) Driver boss.
(d) Operations manager.
13. Where does Bart get the idea for creating his own explosives?
(a) A newspaper article.
(b) A Public Service Announcement.
(c) A friend.
(d) An ex-con he meets in a bar.
14. Why does Sally One-Eye call Bart on December 25th?
(a) To tell Bart he changed his mind about the explosives.
(b) To tell Bart that he's got a new Impala for sale.
(c) To tell Bart Merry Christmas.
(d) To congratulate Bart on the fires.
15. What is the name of the hitchhiker?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bart want Magliore to get for him?
2. What does Olivia give Bart before getting out of the car at the turnpike entrance?
3. What was the value of the crane that Bart set fire to?
4. Why does Bart like reading Kurt Vonnegut books?
5. What is Bart's "private drink"?
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)