|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Democratic candidate who speaks out against the "vandalism" of the 784 construction site?
(a) David Burkham.
(b) Carl Spindler.
(c) Victor Winterburger.
(d) Samuel Bortner.
2. Who pulls up to the demolition of the Blue Ribbon Laundry in a brand new 1974 Toyota Corolla?
(b) Vinnie Mason.
(c) Ray Tarkington.
(d) Tom Granger.
3. What word does the hitchhiker use to describe the 784 extension?
4. How long is the crane that Bart set fire to going to be out of commission?
(a) Four (4) weeks.
(b) Two (2) weeks.
(c) One (1) week.
(d) Forever. It is totaled.
5. What wakes Bart up from his nap in the U-Wash-It laundry mat?
(a) A child screaming for a bottle.
(b) The laundry attendant telling him people are not allowed to sleep in the laundry.
(c) A woman runs over his foot with a rolling basket.
(d) A Salvation Army Santa's bell.
6. What does the customer in the gun shop claim always happens to automatic guns?
(a) They are always dependable.
(b) They always hit their mark.
(c) They always jam.
(d) They always get stolen.
7. In Bart's dream, on the morning of November 22nd, what are he and Charlie building?
(a) A sandcastle.
(b) A model car.
(c) A soap box car.
(d) A tree fort.
8. Who, from the laundry, may be attending the New Year's Eve party that Bart and Mary are invited to?
(a) Vinnie Mason.
(b) Sally from accounting.
(c) Ron Stone.
(d) Steve Ordner.
9. When is the only time that Mary refers to Bart as "George"?
(a) When she is pleased with him.
(b) When they are going to bed.
(c) When she is angry at him.
(d) When she is sick.
10. What kind of cancer does Bart tell Olivia that he has?
(a) Cancer of the soul.
(b) Lung cancer.
(c) Liver cancer.
(d) Testicular cancer.
11. How much does Bart end up spending on the two guns?
(a) Seven hundred (700.00) dollars.
(b) Nine hundred (900.00) dollars.
(c) Three hundred (300.00) dollars.
(d) One thousand (1000.00) dollars.
12. What wakes Bart up on Christmas morning?
(a) A phone call.
(b) A collect call.
(c) The doorbell.
(d) A siren.
13. Prior to eating at Bart's, what has the hitchhiker been eating for the last year?
(c) Animal crackers.
(d) Gummie bears.
14. What does the sign of the hitchhiker have printed on it?
(a) Mexico or Bust!
(b) Vegas! Or Bust!
(c) Cali or Bust!
(d) New York or Bust!
15. Why does Sally One-Eye call Bart on December 25th?
(a) To tell Bart Merry Christmas.
(b) To congratulate Bart on the fires.
(c) To tell Bart he changed his mind about the explosives.
(d) To tell Bart that he's got a new Impala for sale.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bart disagree with the name change of Esso to Exxon?
2. What does Mary require of Bart before she will come home to him?
3. Why does Bart like reading Kurt Vonnegut books?
4. What novel does Bart compare his neighborhood to on the evening of November 24th?
5. Where did Bart's father die of a stroke?
This section contains 613 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)