|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the night Bart sets the fires, what does he dream about over and over?
(a) Marrying Mary.
(b) Going to Vegas to find Olivia.
(c) Burning down the Waterford.
(d) Committing suicide.
2. What does Bart say he will do with the money if the hitchhiker does not take it?
(a) Throw it in the trash.
(b) Burn it.
(c) Hide it in her belongings.
(d) Flush it down the john.
3. After Bart calls Magilore's, he goes home and finds Mary sick. Who does Mary compare herself to because of her voice?
(a) Charlie Brown's teacher.
(b) Elmer Fudd.
(c) Donald Duck.
(d) Bugs Bunny.
4. What items does Bart fill with gasoline siphoned from the gas tank of his car?
(a) Returnable soda and beer bottles.
(b) Old olive oil jars.
(c) Mary's decorative glass jar collection.
(d) Old oil cans.
5. Magliore tells Bart that even if his background checks out, he still may not do business with him. Why?
(a) Because he thinks Bart is a "snitch".
(b) Because he thinks Bart is a "fruitcake".
(c) Because he thinks Bart is in the DEA.
(d) Because he thinks Bart is a cop.
6. Who does Bart run into at the mall while Christmas shopping?
(a) Stephan Ordner.
(b) Vinnie Mason.
(d) Ray Tarkington.
7. One gallon of gas equals the explosive potential of how many sticks of dynamite?
(a) Twenty (20).
(b) Twelve (12).
(c) Five (5).
(d) Ten (10).
8. When Bart finally reaches home after blowing up all of the machinery at the 784 construction site, what does he realize happened to his car?
(a) He left tire tracks from the fire right to his house.
(b) He has been driving on a flat tire.
(c) The rear passanger window is broken out.
(d) He is hungry.
9. What does the plaque on Bart's desk say?
(a) I am here to listen.
(c) Think! It May Be A New Experience.
(d) Have A Great Day.
10. Prior to eating at Bart's, what has the hitchhiker been eating for the last year?
(a) Animal crackers.
(d) Gummie bears.
11. What happens to Olivia on her third night in Vegas?
(a) She gets a job as a bartender.
(b) She is raped.
(c) She gets a job at a gentleman's club.
(d) She gets a job at a casino.
12. Which of Kurt Vonnegut's novels was burned in Drake, North Dakota?
(a) "Mother Night".
(b) "Cat's Cradle".
(c) "Slaughterhouse Five".
13. When Mary disagrees with Bart, what does she say when she eventually gives in?
(a) Fine...have it your way.
(b) I am just a woman...what do I know?
(c) I'll humor you.
(d) You're the man.
14. To whom does Bart place a call from the gun shop?
(a) His wife, Mary.
(b) HIs son, Charlie.
(c) His friend that hunts.
(d) WDST Weatherphone.
15. What are people from the laundry, and around town, saying about Bart?
(a) That someone had to do it.
(b) That they are sorry for him.
(c) That he did what he had to do.
(d) That he is crazy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Democratic candidate who speaks out against the "vandalism" of the 784 construction site?
2. What was the value of the crane that Bart set fire to?
3. What is the name of the psychiatrist that Bart tells Mary is booked through June?
4. What is the estimated total damage in the area of the construction site?
5. What is the only way that Bart sees his son, Charlie?
This section contains 579 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)