|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bart offer Olivia during the beginning of their conversation?
(a) To come get her.
(c) To send her a plane ticket to anywhere she wants to go.
(d) To marry her and support her forever.
2. How much money are Bart and Mary short on buying the better television?
(a) Ten dollars (10.00).
(b) Sixty Dollars (60.00).
(c) Forty dollars (40.00).
(d) Twenty dollars (20.00).
3. What does Mary require of Bart before she will come home to him?
(a) That he get a new job.
(b) That he tell her the truth about Olivia.
(c) That he find them a new house.
(d) That he go to see a psychiatrist.
4. What items does Bart fill with gasoline siphoned from the gas tank of his car?
(a) Returnable soda and beer bottles.
(b) Mary's decorative glass jar collection.
(c) Old oil cans.
(d) Old olive oil jars.
5. What did Bart's son die from?
(a) Car accident.
(c) War-time friendly fire.
(d) Brain tumor.
6. What word does the hitchhiker use to describe the 784 extension?
7. What is the name of the Democratic candidate who speaks out against the "vandalism" of the 784 construction site?
(a) Carl Spindler.
(b) Victor Winterburger.
(c) David Burkham.
(d) Samuel Bortner.
8. What does the customer in the gun shop claim always happens to automatic guns?
(a) They always jam.
(b) They are always dependable.
(c) They always hit their mark.
(d) They always get stolen.
9. What does Mary do to earn her half of the money needed for a new television?
(a) Selling her prized doll collection.
(b) Waitressing at Nicky's Diner.
(c) Working part-time as a maid.
(d) Sewing and embroidery work.
10. Where is the "wonderful replica of Crestallen Street" located at?
(a) At City Hall.
(b) In Bart's mind.
(c) Inside a Southern Comfort bottle.
(d) At the historical society.
11. On the night Bart sets the fires, what does he dream about over and over?
(a) Committing suicide.
(b) Burning down the Waterford.
(c) Going to Vegas to find Olivia.
(d) Marrying Mary.
12. How much money does Bart bring to go Christmas shopping with?
(a) One hundred (100.00) dollars.
(b) One thousand (1000.00) dollars.
(c) Fifty (50.00) dollars.
(d) Five hundred (500.00) dollars.
13. Of all the machinery that Bart sets on fire, which piece does he consider the masterpiece?
(a) The bulldozer.
(b) The crane.
(c) The truck.
(d) A small payloader.
14. What kind of cancer does Bart tell Olivia that he has?
(a) Liver cancer.
(b) Testicular cancer.
(c) Lung cancer.
(d) Cancer of the soul.
15. What wakes Bart up from his nap in the U-Wash-It laundry mat?
(a) A Salvation Army Santa's bell.
(b) A woman runs over his foot with a rolling basket.
(c) A child screaming for a bottle.
(d) The laundry attendant telling him people are not allowed to sleep in the laundry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Bart's favorite coffee cup?
2. According to Tom, what has Steve Ordner been asking other employees about regarding Bart?
3. Why does Bart like reading Kurt Vonnegut books?
4. Where did Salvatore Magliore get his nickname, Sally One-Eye?
5. What does Bart buy Mary for Christmas?
This section contains 610 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)