|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the address of Bart's home?
(a) 44 Motorcourt Street.
(b) 1800 784 Extension.
(c) 1241 Fallencrest Street West.
(d) 1241 Crestallen Street West.
2. How much does Bart end up spending on the two guns?
(a) Three hundred (300.00) dollars.
(b) One thousand (1000.00) dollars.
(c) Nine hundred (900.00) dollars.
(d) Seven hundred (700.00) dollars.
3. When does the option to buy the Waterford plant expire?
(a) December 1st.
(b) November 30th.
(c) November 26th.
(d) December 31st.
4. Why does Sally One-Eye call Bart on December 25th?
(a) To tell Bart Merry Christmas.
(b) To tell Bart that he's got a new Impala for sale.
(c) To congratulate Bart on the fires.
(d) To tell Bart he changed his mind about the explosives.
5. At the end of the day, November 24th, who is Bart talking to?
(a) Mary, his wife.
(b) Charlie, his son.
(c) The banker in charge of the buy-out.
(d) Fred, his "other" personality.
6. What items does Bart fill with gasoline siphoned from the gas tank of his car?
(a) Returnable soda and beer bottles.
(b) Old oil cans.
(c) Old olive oil jars.
(d) Mary's decorative glass jar collection.
7. What happens to Olivia on her third night in Vegas?
(a) She is raped.
(b) She gets a job at a casino.
(c) She gets a job at a gentleman's club.
(d) She gets a job as a bartender.
8. What, according to Francis Lane, is the reason the construction is going to be halted for a month or more?
(a) All of the site's paperwork was lost.
(b) All of the materials needed for the construction (concrete, bricks, rebar) need to be reordered.
(c) The fire marshal is declaring the site a crime scene.
(d) It is going to take that long to clean up the mess.
9. Who does Bart go to see on the morning of November 23rd?
(a) Harold Swinerton- The gun shop owner.
(b) Stephan Ordner- Bart's boss.
(c) Vinnie Mason- The man in charge of new accounts.
(d) Don Tarkington- The owner of Blue Ribbon Laundry.
10. What does the bumper sticker on the cash register state?
(a) Support safe gun laws.
(b) If guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.
(c) Guns don't kill people, people kill people.
(d) NRA supporter.
11. What does the plaque on Bart's desk say?
(a) I am here to listen.
(c) Think! It May Be A New Experience.
(d) Have A Great Day.
12. On the night Bart sets the fires, what is wrong with his dreams?
(a) He feels like his dreams are going to come true.
(b) His dreams keep waking him up.
(c) He thinks he is awake.
(d) He feels like his dreams are accusing him of setting the fires.
13. Which of the presents that Bart brings to Mary is wrapped?
(a) None of them.
(b) Only her present.
(c) All of them.
(d) Only the doll.
14. Who pulls up to the demolition of the Blue Ribbon Laundry in a brand new 1974 Toyota Corolla?
(b) Vinnie Mason.
(c) Tom Granger.
(d) Ray Tarkington.
15. Magliore tells Bart that even if his background checks out, he still may not do business with him. Why?
(a) Because he thinks Bart is a cop.
(b) Because he thinks Bart is a "snitch".
(c) Because he thinks Bart is in the DEA.
(d) Because he thinks Bart is a "fruitcake".
Short Answer Questions
1. What wakes Bart up on Christmas morning?
2. What does Stephan Ordner threaten Bart with if the contract on Waterford is lost?
3. What is the estimated total damage in the area of the construction site?
4. Since losing the laundry job, where has Tom been working?
5. According to Bart, what is worse than spending his life in prison?
This section contains 640 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)