|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Bart's son die from?
(a) Car accident.
(b) War-time friendly fire.
(d) Brain tumor.
2. Which of the presents that Bart brings to Mary is wrapped?
(a) Only her present.
(b) None of them.
(c) Only the doll.
(d) All of them.
3. How long is the crane that Bart set fire to going to be out of commission?
(a) Forever. It is totaled.
(b) Two (2) weeks.
(c) One (1) week.
(d) Four (4) weeks.
4. Who does Bart say he is buying the guns for?
(a) His brother.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His wife.
5. What word does the hitchhiker use to describe the 784 extension?
6. What does everyone at the laundry call Bart?
(a) Mr. Dawes.
7. What business does Sally One-Eye use as a cover-up for his mob dealings?
(a) Magliore's Home Construction.
(b) Sally's Advertising.
(c) Sally's Diner.
(d) Magliore's Guaranteed Okay Used Cars.
8. What does Stephan Ordner threaten Bart with if the contract on Waterford is lost?
(a) That Stephan will destroy Bart's life.
(b) That Bart will lose his job.
(c) That Bart will be responsible for the laundry shutting down.
(d) That Bart will be demoted.
9. What does Bart admit is the reason that Mary moved out and left him?
(a) Because he didn't buy a new house.
(b) Because he lost his job.
(c) Because he went insane.
(d) Because she couldn't stand to be around him any longer.
10. What does Olivia give Bart before getting out of the car at the turnpike entrance?
(c) Product four synthetic mescaline.
11. When Bart finally reaches home after blowing up all of the machinery at the 784 construction site, what does he realize happened to his car?
(a) He is hungry.
(b) He left tire tracks from the fire right to his house.
(c) The rear passanger window is broken out.
(d) He has been driving on a flat tire.
12. What time is the Blue Ribbon Laundry demolition to start?
(a) Ten a.m.
(b) Nine a.m.
(c) Eight a.m.
13. Where does Bart get the idea for creating his own explosives?
(a) A newspaper article.
(b) An ex-con he meets in a bar.
(c) A friend.
(d) A Public Service Announcement.
14. What wakes Bart up from his nap in the U-Wash-It laundry mat?
(a) A child screaming for a bottle.
(b) A woman runs over his foot with a rolling basket.
(c) A Salvation Army Santa's bell.
(d) The laundry attendant telling him people are not allowed to sleep in the laundry.
15. What are people from the laundry, and around town, saying about Bart?
(a) That he did what he had to do.
(b) That someone had to do it.
(c) That they are sorry for him.
(d) That he is crazy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Kurt Vonnegut's novels was burned in Drake, North Dakota?
2. What does the sign of the hitchhiker have printed on it?
3. What is the estimated total damage in the area of the construction site?
4. What happens to Olivia on her third night in Vegas?
5. Since losing the laundry job, where has Tom been working?
This section contains 540 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)