|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the night Bart sets the fires, what is wrong with his dreams?
(a) He feels like his dreams are accusing him of setting the fires.
(b) He thinks he is awake.
(c) He feels like his dreams are going to come true.
(d) His dreams keep waking him up.
2. When Bart meets Tom Granger at Nicky's on November 26th, what song is playing on the jukebox?
(a) "Good-bye to You" by Scandal.
(b) "Hello Good-bye" byThe Beatles.
(c) "Good-bye Yellow Brick Road" by Elton John.
(d) "Goodbye My Friend" by Linda Ronstadt.
3. What is Bart's "private drink"?
(a) Southern Comfort and Seven-Up.
(b) Jack Daniels and Coke.
(c) Bushmills rocks.
(d) Busch beer.
4. How long is the crane that Bart set fire to going to be out of commission?
(a) One (1) week.
(b) Forever. It is totaled.
(c) Four (4) weeks.
(d) Two (2) weeks.
5. What wakes Bart up from his nap in the U-Wash-It laundry mat?
(a) A child screaming for a bottle.
(b) The laundry attendant telling him people are not allowed to sleep in the laundry.
(c) A woman runs over his foot with a rolling basket.
(d) A Salvation Army Santa's bell.
6. On the night Bart sets the fires, what does he dream about over and over?
(a) Going to Vegas to find Olivia.
(b) Marrying Mary.
(c) Committing suicide.
(d) Burning down the Waterford.
7. Why does Bart disagree with the name change of Esso to Exxon?
(a) Bart knew someone in high school by the name of Exxon and hated him.
(b) Bart thinks that Exxon sounds like the name of a warlord from the planet Yurrir.
(c) Exxon is the name of the company financing the new highway.
(d) Bart believes that Exxon will take over the world.
8. What happens to Olivia on her third night in Vegas?
(a) She gets a job as a bartender.
(b) She gets a job at a gentleman's club.
(c) She is raped.
(d) She gets a job at a casino.
9. What does Bart do to earn his half of the money needed for a new television?
(a) He sells his prized comic book collection.
(b) He goes to work as a bartender at Nicky's Diner.
(c) He paints the smoke stack of the laundry.
(d) He mows grass in the neighborhood.
10. What was the value of the crane that Bart set fire to?
(a) Sixty thousand dollars (60,000.00).
(b) Six hundred thousand dollars (600,000.00).
(c) Fifty thousand dollars (50,000.00).
(d) Five hundred thousand dolars (500,000.00).
11. What is the address of Bart's home?
(a) 1241 Fallencrest Street West.
(b) 1241 Crestallen Street West.
(c) 44 Motorcourt Street.
(d) 1800 784 Extension.
12. What time is the Blue Ribbon Laundry demolition to start?
(a) Ten a.m.
(b) Eight a.m.
(d) Nine a.m.
13. Which of Kurt Vonnegut's novels was burned in Drake, North Dakota?
(b) "Mother Night".
(c) "Slaughterhouse Five".
(d) "Cat's Cradle".
14. What does the plaque on Bart's desk say?
(a) Have A Great Day.
(b) Think! It May Be A New Experience.
(d) I am here to listen.
15. What does Olivia give Bart before getting out of the car at the turnpike entrance?
(c) Product four synthetic mescaline.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bart's son die from?
2. When is the only time that Mary refers to Bart as "George"?
3. What does Bart buy Mary for Christmas?
4. Magliore tells Bart that even if his background checks out, he still may not do business with him. Why?
5. Which of the presents that Bart brings to Mary is wrapped?
This section contains 614 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)