|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Magliore tells Bart that even if his background checks out, he still may not do business with him. Why?
(a) Because he thinks Bart is a "snitch".
(b) Because he thinks Bart is a "fruitcake".
(c) Because he thinks Bart is in the DEA.
(d) Because he thinks Bart is a cop.
2. On the morning of December 10th, where does Bart meet Mary?
(a) Pete's Place.
(b) Handy Andy's.
(c) Charles Fort.
(d) Nicky's Diner.
3. What animal is in Bart's nightmare on the night of November 27th?
(a) A bear.
(b) A snake.
(c) A dog.
(d) A bird.
4. What business does Sally One-Eye use as a cover-up for his mob dealings?
(a) Sally's Diner.
(b) Magliore's Guaranteed Okay Used Cars.
(c) Sally's Advertising.
(d) Magliore's Home Construction.
5. On the night Bart sets the fires, what is wrong with his dreams?
(a) He feels like his dreams are going to come true.
(b) He thinks he is awake.
(c) His dreams keep waking him up.
(d) He feels like his dreams are accusing him of setting the fires.
6. Who, from the laundry, may be attending the New Year's Eve party that Bart and Mary are invited to?
(a) Vinnie Mason.
(b) Sally from accounting.
(c) Steve Ordner.
(d) Ron Stone.
7. When Bart finally reaches home after blowing up all of the machinery at the 784 construction site, what does he realize happened to his car?
(a) He left tire tracks from the fire right to his house.
(b) He has been driving on a flat tire.
(c) He is hungry.
(d) The rear passanger window is broken out.
8. What does Bart buy Mary for Christmas?
(a) A blender.
(b) A gold and diamond necklace.
(c) A fur coat.
(d) A beaten-silver owl pin.
9. What are people doing at Johnny Walker's delivery accident scene?
(a) Blaming Johnny for the accident.
(b) Stealing sheets and towels.
(c) Helping Johnny out of the delivery van.
(d) Running away from the grizzly scene.
10. What does Bart say he will do with the money if the hitchhiker does not take it?
(a) Hide it in her belongings.
(b) Burn it.
(c) Flush it down the john.
(d) Throw it in the trash.
11. Who pulls up to the demolition of the Blue Ribbon Laundry in a brand new 1974 Toyota Corolla?
(a) Tom Granger.
(b) Vinnie Mason.
(c) Ray Tarkington.
12. What is the estimated total damage in the area of the construction site?
(a) One hundred thousand dollars (100,000.00).
(b) One million dollars (1,000,000.00).
(c) Two million dollars (2,000,000.00).
(d) Five hundred thousand dollars (500,000.00).
13. What did Bart's son die from?
(b) War-time friendly fire.
(c) Brain tumor.
(d) Car accident.
14. When is the only time that Mary refers to Bart as "George"?
(a) When she is angry at him.
(b) When she is pleased with him.
(c) When they are going to bed.
(d) When she is sick.
15. What are people from the laundry, and around town, saying about Bart?
(a) That he did what he had to do.
(b) That he is crazy.
(c) That someone had to do it.
(d) That they are sorry for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bart say that Mary doesn't have it as bad living at her parents' house as she claims?
2. How long is the crane that Bart set fire to going to be out of commission?
3. At the end of the day, November 24th, who is Bart talking to?
4. What is the name of the Democratic candidate who speaks out against the "vandalism" of the 784 construction site?
5. What happens to Bart's favorite coffee cup?
This section contains 640 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)