|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary do to earn her half of the money needed for a new television?
(a) Waitressing at Nicky's Diner.
(b) Working part-time as a maid.
(c) Selling her prized doll collection.
(d) Sewing and embroidery work.
2. How much money are Bart and Mary short on buying the better television?
(a) Forty dollars (40.00).
(b) Ten dollars (10.00).
(c) Twenty dollars (20.00).
(d) Sixty Dollars (60.00).
3. When Mary disagrees with Bart, what does she say when she eventually gives in?
(a) You're the man.
(b) I'll humor you.
(c) I am just a woman...what do I know?
(d) Fine...have it your way.
4. What does Bart tell the man at the garage about his broken window?
(a) That he hit it with a hammer doing construction in his garage.
(b) That vandals broke into a bunch of cars in his neighborhood and broke his window.
(c) That some kids threw a snowball at it.
(d) That he had to break it because he locked his keys in his car.
5. What does Bart do to earn his half of the money needed for a new television?
(a) He mows grass in the neighborhood.
(b) He sells his prized comic book collection.
(c) He paints the smoke stack of the laundry.
(d) He goes to work as a bartender at Nicky's Diner.
6. How much is it going to cost Bart to replace the window in his car that was broken the night he set the fires?
(a) Fifty dollars (50.00).
(b) Thirty dollars (30.00).
(c) Ninety dollars (90.00).
(d) One hundred dollars (100.00).
7. What is the address of Bart's home?
(a) 1241 Fallencrest Street West.
(b) 44 Motorcourt Street.
(c) 1800 784 Extension.
(d) 1241 Crestallen Street West.
8. What wakes Bart up from his nap in the U-Wash-It laundry mat?
(a) A child screaming for a bottle.
(b) The laundry attendant telling him people are not allowed to sleep in the laundry.
(c) A woman runs over his foot with a rolling basket.
(d) A Salvation Army Santa's bell.
9. Magliore tells Bart that even if his background checks out, he still may not do business with him. Why?
(a) Because he thinks Bart is a "fruitcake".
(b) Because he thinks Bart is a "snitch".
(c) Because he thinks Bart is a cop.
(d) Because he thinks Bart is in the DEA.
10. What was the value of the crane that Bart set fire to?
(a) Sixty thousand dollars (60,000.00).
(b) Five hundred thousand dolars (500,000.00).
(c) Fifty thousand dollars (50,000.00).
(d) Six hundred thousand dollars (600,000.00).
11. Where are Mary and Bart invited for New Year's Eve, even though the host knows they are separated?
(a) Roy Tarkington's.
(b) Walter Hanmer's.
(c) Vinnie Mason's.
(d) Steve Ordner's.
12. Prior to eating at Bart's, what has the hitchhiker been eating for the last year?
(a) Gummie bears.
(b) Animal crackers.
13. What forces Bart to remember that he set the fires the previous night?
(a) The extra torn shirts that he had used for wicks laying by his bed.
(b) The mud tracked in from the front door.
(c) The gloves he woke with in his hands.
(d) The smell of gasoline on his skin.
14. Which of the presents that Bart brings to Mary is wrapped?
(a) Only the doll.
(b) Only her present.
(c) None of them.
(d) All of them.
15. What is the name of the Democratic candidate who speaks out against the "vandalism" of the 784 construction site?
(a) Samuel Bortner.
(b) Carl Spindler.
(c) David Burkham.
(d) Victor Winterburger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does the hitchhiker use to describe the 784 extension?
2. What does Bart say he will do with the money if the hitchhiker does not take it?
3. When Bart meets Tom Granger at Nicky's on November 26th, what song is playing on the jukebox?
4. Who pulls up to the demolition of the Blue Ribbon Laundry in a brand new 1974 Toyota Corolla?
5. What time does Bart wake up on the day after he sets the fires?
This section contains 650 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)