|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What business does Sally One-Eye use as a cover-up for his mob dealings?
(a) Sally's Diner.
(b) Magliore's Home Construction.
(c) Magliore's Guaranteed Okay Used Cars.
(d) Sally's Advertising.
2. Which of Kurt Vonnegut's novels was burned in Drake, North Dakota?
(b) "Mother Night".
(c) "Slaughterhouse Five".
(d) "Cat's Cradle".
3. On the morning of December 10th, where does Bart meet Mary?
(a) Handy Andy's.
(b) Nicky's Diner.
(c) Pete's Place.
(d) Charles Fort.
4. What does Stephan Ordner threaten Bart with if the contract on Waterford is lost?
(a) That Bart will be demoted.
(b) That Stephan will destroy Bart's life.
(c) That Bart will be responsible for the laundry shutting down.
(d) That Bart will lose his job.
5. What does Mary require of Bart before she will come home to him?
(a) That he get a new job.
(b) That he go to see a psychiatrist.
(c) That he tell her the truth about Olivia.
(d) That he find them a new house.
6. Why does Sally One-Eye call Bart on December 25th?
(a) To tell Bart Merry Christmas.
(b) To congratulate Bart on the fires.
(c) To tell Bart that he's got a new Impala for sale.
(d) To tell Bart he changed his mind about the explosives.
7. How many people are on Bart's unabridged Christmas list?
(a) Two (2) names.
(b) No names.
(c) One hundred (100) names.
(d) Over one hundred and twenty (120) names.
8. Where are Mary and Bart invited for New Year's Eve, even though the host knows they are separated?
(a) Roy Tarkington's.
(b) Vinnie Mason's.
(c) Steve Ordner's.
(d) Walter Hanmer's.
9. What does Bart buy Mary for Christmas?
(a) A fur coat.
(b) A gold and diamond necklace.
(c) A blender.
(d) A beaten-silver owl pin.
10. What kind of cancer does Bart tell Olivia that he has?
(a) Cancer of the soul.
(b) Liver cancer.
(c) Lung cancer.
(d) Testicular cancer.
11. Prior to eating at Bart's, what has the hitchhiker been eating for the last year?
(b) Animal crackers.
(d) Gummie bears.
12. What does the customer in the gun shop claim always happens to automatic guns?
(a) They always hit their mark.
(b) They always jam.
(c) They always get stolen.
(d) They are always dependable.
13. Where is the "wonderful replica of Crestallen Street" located at?
(a) At City Hall.
(b) Inside a Southern Comfort bottle.
(c) In Bart's mind.
(d) At the historical society.
14. What does Olivia give Bart before getting out of the car at the turnpike entrance?
(b) Product four synthetic mescaline.
15. What animal is in Bart's nightmare on the night of November 27th?
(a) A bear.
(b) A dog.
(c) A bird.
(d) A snake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bad news does Sally One-Eye have for Bart?
2. Where did Salvatore Magliore get his nickname, Sally One-Eye?
3. At the end of the day, November 24th, who is Bart talking to?
4. What does Bart say he will do with the money if the hitchhiker does not take it?
5. According to Bart, what is worse than spending his life in prison?
This section contains 596 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)