|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Magliore tells Bart that even if his background checks out, he still may not do business with him. Why?
(a) Because he thinks Bart is a "fruitcake".
(b) Because he thinks Bart is in the DEA.
(c) Because he thinks Bart is a cop.
(d) Because he thinks Bart is a "snitch".
2. What time does Bart wake up on the day after he sets the fires?
(a) 5:00 that night.
(b) 4:00 in the morning.
(c) 8:00 in the morning.
(d) 12:30 in the afternoon.
3. Because of misreading the map, where does the hitchhiker think that Bart is going to drive her to?
(c) Kansas City.
4. Why does Sally One-Eye call Bart on December 25th?
(a) To tell Bart he changed his mind about the explosives.
(b) To congratulate Bart on the fires.
(c) To tell Bart Merry Christmas.
(d) To tell Bart that he's got a new Impala for sale.
5. When Bart finally reaches home after blowing up all of the machinery at the 784 construction site, what does he realize happened to his car?
(a) He has been driving on a flat tire.
(b) The rear passanger window is broken out.
(c) He is hungry.
(d) He left tire tracks from the fire right to his house.
6. What does Bart tell the man at the garage about his broken window?
(a) That he hit it with a hammer doing construction in his garage.
(b) That he had to break it because he locked his keys in his car.
(c) That vandals broke into a bunch of cars in his neighborhood and broke his window.
(d) That some kids threw a snowball at it.
7. What happens to Bart's favorite coffee cup?
(a) He burns himself with coffee and drops the cup.
(b) He breaks it by throwing it across the room.
(c) He throws it into his car to explain the broken window.
(d) He breaks it by fumbling it off the hook.
8. What time is the Blue Ribbon Laundry demolition to start?
(a) Ten a.m.
(b) Nine a.m.
(d) Eight a.m.
9. On the night Bart sets the fires, what is wrong with his dreams?
(a) His dreams keep waking him up.
(b) He feels like his dreams are accusing him of setting the fires.
(c) He feels like his dreams are going to come true.
(d) He thinks he is awake.
10. What does the bumper sticker on the cash register state?
(a) Support safe gun laws.
(b) NRA supporter.
(c) If guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.
(d) Guns don't kill people, people kill people.
11. What is the estimated total damage in the area of the construction site?
(a) Five hundred thousand dollars (500,000.00).
(b) Two million dollars (2,000,000.00).
(c) One million dollars (1,000,000.00).
(d) One hundred thousand dollars (100,000.00).
12. What does Olivia give Bart before getting out of the car at the turnpike entrance?
(a) Product four synthetic mescaline.
13. On the night Bart sets the fires, what does he dream about over and over?
(a) Going to Vegas to find Olivia.
(b) Burning down the Waterford.
(c) Marrying Mary.
(d) Committing suicide.
14. According to Tom, what has Steve Ordner been asking other employees about regarding Bart?
(a) If they knew if Bart was stealing from the company.
(b) If Bart committed himself yet.
(c) If Bart committed suicide yet.
(d) If Bart had been run out of town yet.
15. What are people doing at Johnny Walker's delivery accident scene?
(a) Stealing sheets and towels.
(b) Blaming Johnny for the accident.
(c) Helping Johnny out of the delivery van.
(d) Running away from the grizzly scene.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Democratic candidate who speaks out against the "vandalism" of the 784 construction site?
2. What does everyone at the laundry call Bart?
3. After Bart calls Magilore's, he goes home and finds Mary sick. Who does Mary compare herself to because of her voice?
4. How much money does Bart bring to go Christmas shopping with?
5. What does Bart do to earn his half of the money needed for a new television?
This section contains 686 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)