|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What, according to Francis Lane, is the reason the construction is going to be halted for a month or more?
(a) The fire marshal is declaring the site a crime scene.
(b) It is going to take that long to clean up the mess.
(c) All of the site's paperwork was lost.
(d) All of the materials needed for the construction (concrete, bricks, rebar) need to be reordered.
2. What does Bart tell the man at the garage about his broken window?
(a) That he hit it with a hammer doing construction in his garage.
(b) That some kids threw a snowball at it.
(c) That he had to break it because he locked his keys in his car.
(d) That vandals broke into a bunch of cars in his neighborhood and broke his window.
3. How much is it going to cost Bart to replace the window in his car that was broken the night he set the fires?
(a) One hundred dollars (100.00).
(b) Fifty dollars (50.00).
(c) Ninety dollars (90.00).
(d) Thirty dollars (30.00).
4. Who calls Bart on Christmas day?
(a) Olivia, Mary, and Sal Magliore.
(b) Olivia and Mary.
(c) Olivia, Sal Magliore, and Steve Ordner.
5. How much money does Bart bring to go Christmas shopping with?
(a) Five hundred (500.00) dollars.
(b) One hundred (100.00) dollars.
(c) One thousand (1000.00) dollars.
(d) Fifty (50.00) dollars.
6. What does the plaque on Bart's desk say?
(a) I am here to listen.
(b) Think! It May Be A New Experience.
(d) Have A Great Day.
7. What was the value of the crane that Bart set fire to?
(a) Six hundred thousand dollars (600,000.00).
(b) Five hundred thousand dolars (500,000.00).
(c) Sixty thousand dollars (60,000.00).
(d) Fifty thousand dollars (50,000.00).
8. How long is the crane that Bart set fire to going to be out of commission?
(a) Four (4) weeks.
(b) Two (2) weeks.
(c) Forever. It is totaled.
(d) One (1) week.
9. What happens to Olivia on her third night in Vegas?
(a) She gets a job as a bartender.
(b) She gets a job at a casino.
(c) She gets a job at a gentleman's club.
(d) She is raped.
10. What is the name of the psychiatrist that Bart tells Mary is booked through June?
(a) Johnny Walker.
(b) Ben Johnson.
(c) Cindy Mason.
(d) Nicholas Adams.
11. According to Bart, what is the white-collar name for a glorified office boy?
(a) A golfer.
(b) A gofer.
(c) A slacky.
(d) A loser.
12. How much does Bart end up spending on the two guns?
(a) One thousand (1000.00) dollars.
(b) Nine hundred (900.00) dollars.
(c) Seven hundred (700.00) dollars.
(d) Three hundred (300.00) dollars.
13. To whom does Bart place a call from the gun shop?
(a) HIs son, Charlie.
(b) His wife, Mary.
(c) WDST Weatherphone.
(d) His friend that hunts.
14. What happened to Johnny Walker's brother, Arnie?
(a) Arnie's wife left him and he became an alcoholic.
(b) Arnie left the area and became a hermit.
(c) Arnie went on a killing spree.
(d) Arnie committed suicide.
15. What was Bart's first job at Blue Ribbon Laundry?
(a) Washroom foreman.
(b) Operations manager.
(c) Driver boss.
(d) Washroom helper.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people are on Bart's unabridged Christmas list?
2. Where is the "wonderful replica of Crestallen Street" located at?
3. When Bart meets Tom Granger at Nicky's on November 26th, what song is playing on the jukebox?
4. Which of the presents that Bart brings to Mary is wrapped?
5. What does Mary do to earn her half of the money needed for a new television?
This section contains 597 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)