1. Who wrote the opening quote to the novel?
2. Where is Bart walking to when he spots the gun shop?
The bus stop.
3. What does the customer in the gun shop claim always happens to automatic guns?
They always jam.
4. What does the bumper sticker on the cash register state?
If guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.
5. Who does Bart say he is buying the guns for?
6. How much does Bart end up spending on the two guns?
Nine hundred (900.00) dollars.
7. To whom does Bart place a call from the gun shop?
This section contains 5,322 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)