|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: January 16-19, 1974.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bart do with the five thousand dollars he brought into the coffee shop?
(a) Gives it to the street kid.
(b) Throws it in the trash.
(c) Puts it in an old man's cup of coffee.
(d) Puts it in Drake's coffee pot.
2. When Bart meets Tom Granger at Nicky's on November 26th, what song is playing on the jukebox?
(a) "Good-bye to You" by Scandal.
(b) "Hello Good-bye" byThe Beatles.
(c) "Good-bye Yellow Brick Road" by Elton John.
(d) "Goodbye My Friend" by Linda Ronstadt.
3. What did Bart's son die from?
(a) Car accident.
(c) War-time friendly fire.
(d) Brain tumor.
4. At the end of the day, November 24th, who is Bart talking to?
(a) Charlie, his son.
(b) Mary, his wife.
(c) Fred, his "other" personality.
(d) The banker in charge of the buy-out.
5. What does Bart want Magliore to get for him?
(a) A stolen car.
(d) A lead on a hitman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bart think as he sees Mary walking in the door?
2. Because of misreading the map, where does the hitchhiker think that Bart is going to drive her to?
3. Magliore tells Bart that even if his background checks out, he still may not do business with him. Why?
4. According to Magliore, during their January 8th conversation, what is Bart asking him to do?
5. How does Drake get the money to run his coffee shop?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)