|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: January 16-19, 1974.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mary questions Bart about the money from the sale of the house. What does his splitting the money down the middle mean?
(a) It means nothing to her.
(b) That he really cares about her.
(c) The divorce is going to happen.
(d) That he just wants to be fair.
2. How is Bart remembered in his high school yearbook?
(a) As the most likely to get married right after high school.
(b) As the Class Clown.
(c) As the best dressed.
(d) As the most likely to succeed.
3. What does Bart do to the album that he does not like?
(a) He mails it to Olivia.
(b) He throws it in the trash.
(c) He breaks it over his knee.
(d) He pours Southern Comfort on it and lights it in the fireplace.
4. What wakes Bart up from his nap in the U-Wash-It laundry mat?
(a) A child screaming for a bottle.
(b) A Salvation Army Santa's bell.
(c) The laundry attendant telling him people are not allowed to sleep in the laundry.
(d) A woman runs over his foot with a rolling basket.
5. What is the name of the psychiatrist that Bart tells Mary is booked through June?
(a) Johnny Walker.
(b) Cindy Mason.
(c) Ben Johnson.
(d) Nicholas Adams.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the transaction between Bart and Magliore's men take place?
2. Where did Bart's father die of a stroke?
3. On January 11th, where does Bart meet Magliore's men?
4. What is the address of Bart's home?
5. What wakes Bart up on Christmas morning?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)