|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: January 16-19, 1974.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the value of the crane that Bart set fire to?
(a) Five hundred thousand dolars (500,000.00).
(b) Sixty thousand dollars (60,000.00).
(c) Six hundred thousand dollars (600,000.00).
(d) Fifty thousand dollars (50,000.00).
2. How much does Bart end up spending on the two guns?
(a) One thousand (1000.00) dollars.
(b) Seven hundred (700.00) dollars.
(c) Three hundred (300.00) dollars.
(d) Nine hundred (900.00) dollars.
3. Who pulls up to the demolition of the Blue Ribbon Laundry in a brand new 1974 Toyota Corolla?
(b) Vinnie Mason.
(c) Ray Tarkington.
(d) Tom Granger.
4. What is Mary worried about regarding the divorce from Bart?
(a) If it will be civil and uncontested.
(b) The division of property.
(c) Being long and drawn out.
(d) Getting Charlie's clothes as part of the settlement.
5. What are people from the laundry, and around town, saying about Bart?
(a) That they are sorry for him.
(b) That someone had to do it.
(c) That he did what he had to do.
(d) That he is crazy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Olivia on her third night in Vegas?
2. What is the first thing that Bart notices as the drugs begin to kick in?
3. How does Drake get the money to run his coffee shop?
4. On December 17th, who calls Bart to tell him that the Blue Ribbon Laundry is to be demolished the following day?
5. What did Bart's son die from?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)