|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: December 19, and 21 1973.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Bart's first job at Blue Ribbon Laundry?
(a) Washroom foreman.
(b) Driver boss.
(c) Washroom helper.
(d) Operations manager.
2. What did Bart's son die from?
(a) War-time friendly fire.
(b) Brain tumor.
(d) Car accident.
3. What, according to Francis Lane, is the reason the construction is going to be halted for a month or more?
(a) It is going to take that long to clean up the mess.
(b) All of the materials needed for the construction (concrete, bricks, rebar) need to be reordered.
(c) The fire marshal is declaring the site a crime scene.
(d) All of the site's paperwork was lost.
4. On the night Bart sets the fires, what does he dream about over and over?
(a) Committing suicide.
(b) Marrying Mary.
(c) Burning down the Waterford.
(d) Going to Vegas to find Olivia.
5. When Bart meets Tom Granger at Nicky's on November 26th, what song is playing on the jukebox?
(a) "Good-bye Yellow Brick Road" by Elton John.
(b) "Goodbye My Friend" by Linda Ronstadt.
(c) "Good-bye to You" by Scandal.
(d) "Hello Good-bye" byThe Beatles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote the opening quote to the novel?
2. What animal is in Bart's nightmare on the night of November 27th?
3. Which of the presents that Bart brings to Mary is wrapped?
4. What does the sign of the hitchhiker have printed on it?
5. What are people from the laundry, and around town, saying about Bart?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)