|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: December 19, and 21 1973.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the hitchhiker?
2. Where did Bart's father die of a stroke?
(a) In a garage.
(b) In the hospital.
(c) In his bed.
(d) At a highway construction site.
3. On December 17th, who calls Bart to tell him that the Blue Ribbon Laundry is to be demolished the following day?
(b) Steve Ordner.
(c) Tom Granger.
4. What does the sign of the hitchhiker have printed on it?
(a) Vegas! Or Bust!
(b) Cali or Bust!
(c) Mexico or Bust!
(d) New York or Bust!
5. Where is Bart walking to when he spots the gun shop?
(a) The bus stop.
(c) A car dealer.
(d) A breakfast meeting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Bart's favorite coffee cup?
2. Why does Bart say that Mary doesn't have it as bad living at her parents' house as she claims?
3. Why does Bart like reading Kurt Vonnegut books?
4. How much money does Bart bring to go Christmas shopping with?
5. One gallon of gas equals the explosive potential of how many sticks of dynamite?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)