|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: December 17-19 1973.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the option to buy the Waterford plant expire?
(a) December 31st.
(b) November 30th.
(c) November 26th.
(d) December 1st.
2. Magliore tells Bart that even if his background checks out, he still may not do business with him. Why?
(a) Because he thinks Bart is a "fruitcake".
(b) Because he thinks Bart is a cop.
(c) Because he thinks Bart is in the DEA.
(d) Because he thinks Bart is a "snitch".
3. What does the sign of the hitchhiker have printed on it?
(a) Vegas! Or Bust!
(b) New York or Bust!
(c) Mexico or Bust!
(d) Cali or Bust!
4. How many people are on Bart's unabridged Christmas list?
(a) One hundred (100) names.
(b) Over one hundred and twenty (120) names.
(c) No names.
(d) Two (2) names.
5. To whom does Bart place a call from the gun shop?
(a) WDST Weatherphone.
(b) His wife, Mary.
(c) HIs son, Charlie.
(d) His friend that hunts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Bart's first job at Blue Ribbon Laundry?
2. What does Stephan Ordner threaten Bart with if the contract on Waterford is lost?
3. What does everyone at the laundry call Bart?
4. Where is Bart walking to when he spots the gun shop?
5. What does Mary require of Bart before she will come home to him?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)