|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: December 17-19 1973.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On his first visit to Magliore's car dealer, what name does Bart call Magliore that gets his attention?
2. Who wrote the opening quote to the novel?
(b) Abraham Lincoln.
(c) William Shakespeare.
(d) Al Stewart.
3. On December 17th, who calls Bart to tell him that the Blue Ribbon Laundry is to be demolished the following day?
(b) Tom Granger.
(d) Steve Ordner.
4. Where does Bart get the idea for creating his own explosives?
(a) A newspaper article.
(b) A friend.
(c) A Public Service Announcement.
(d) An ex-con he meets in a bar.
5. Why does Bart disagree with the name change of Esso to Exxon?
(a) Exxon is the name of the company financing the new highway.
(b) Bart believes that Exxon will take over the world.
(c) Bart thinks that Exxon sounds like the name of a warlord from the planet Yurrir.
(d) Bart knew someone in high school by the name of Exxon and hated him.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Bart's dream, on the morning of November 22nd, what are he and Charlie building?
2. When does the option to buy the Waterford plant expire?
3. What is the name of the hitchhiker?
4. One gallon of gas equals the explosive potential of how many sticks of dynamite?
5. What does Bart say he will do with the money if the hitchhiker does not take it?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)