|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: December 9-10, December 12 1973.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bart go to see on the morning of November 23rd?
(a) Don Tarkington- The owner of Blue Ribbon Laundry.
(b) Harold Swinerton- The gun shop owner.
(c) Stephan Ordner- Bart's boss.
(d) Vinnie Mason- The man in charge of new accounts.
2. What did Bart's son die from?
(a) War-time friendly fire.
(b) Brain tumor.
(c) Car accident.
3. What is the address of Bart's home?
(a) 44 Motorcourt Street.
(b) 1241 Crestallen Street West.
(c) 1800 784 Extension.
(d) 1241 Fallencrest Street West.
4. What are people from the laundry, and around town, saying about Bart?
(a) That someone had to do it.
(b) That he did what he had to do.
(c) That he is crazy.
(d) That they are sorry for him.
5. What does Bart buy Mary for Christmas?
(a) A beaten-silver owl pin.
(b) A blender.
(c) A fur coat.
(d) A gold and diamond necklace.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the "wonderful replica of Crestallen Street" located at?
2. What was Bart's first job at Blue Ribbon Laundry?
3. Where does Bart get the idea for creating his own explosives?
4. What does Mary do to earn her half of the money needed for a new television?
5. What does Bart think as he sees Mary walking in the door?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)