|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: December 9-10, December 12 1973.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the option to buy the Waterford plant expire?
(a) November 30th.
(b) November 26th.
(c) December 31st.
(d) December 1st.
2. What is the name of the hitchhiker?
3. What novel does Bart compare his neighborhood to on the evening of November 24th?
(a) "The Dark" by Marianne Curley.
(b) "Bury the Living" by Richard Boone.
(c) "Dark is the Grave Wherein My Friend is Laid" by Malcolm Lowry
(d) "After Dark" by Haruki Murakami.
4. What does Mary do to earn her half of the money needed for a new television?
(a) Selling her prized doll collection.
(b) Working part-time as a maid.
(c) Waitressing at Nicky's Diner.
(d) Sewing and embroidery work.
5. How many people are on Bart's unabridged Christmas list?
(a) Over one hundred and twenty (120) names.
(b) One hundred (100) names.
(c) Two (2) names.
(d) No names.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the morning of December 10th, where does Bart meet Mary?
2. Where is the "wonderful replica of Crestallen Street" located at?
3. What did Bart's son die from?
4. What does everyone at the laundry call Bart?
5. After Bart calls Magilore's, he goes home and finds Mary sick. Who does Mary compare herself to because of her voice?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)