|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: January 16-19, 1974.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bad news does Sally One-Eye have for Bart?
(a) A camera was mounted to the construction site and has Bart on tape setting the fires.
(b) The fire marshal has been out to his car dealership twice, looking at tapes of the property.
(c) The feds have already questioned him about the fires.
(d) The construction is moving on already.
2. On the morning of December 10th, where does Bart meet Mary?
(a) Nicky's Diner.
(b) Handy Andy's.
(c) Charles Fort.
(d) Pete's Place.
3. What does Bart think as he sees Mary walking in the door?
(a) Mary, you ought to thank me; you're beautiful.
(b) Mary, seeing you kills me.
(c) Mary, I never should have made you leave me.
(d) Mary, I hate you for what you made me do.
4. What is the name of the psychiatrist that Bart tells Mary is booked through June?
(a) Ben Johnson.
(b) Nicholas Adams.
(c) Johnny Walker.
(d) Cindy Mason.
5. Since taking the drugs,what fictional character has Bart felt like?
(a) Atticus Fitch.
(c) Huck Finn.
(d) Jeckyll and Hyde.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bart do as surrogate work, as opposed to finding a real job?
2. What does Bart say he will do with the money if the hitchhiker does not take it?
3. What business does Sally One-Eye use as a cover-up for his mob dealings?
4. Who pulls up to the demolition of the Blue Ribbon Laundry in a brand new 1974 Toyota Corolla?
5. According to Magliore, when you kill a guy, what are you doing?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)