|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: January 16-19, 1974.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bart admit to Olivia about his plans for himself?
(a) That he is going to commit himself.
(b) That he is going to get back together with Mary.
(c) That he is going to kill himself.
(d) That he is going to leave town, go to Vegas, and start over.
2. Because of misreading the map, where does the hitchhiker think that Bart is going to drive her to?
(a) Kansas City.
3. How much money are Bart and Mary short on buying the better television?
(a) Twenty dollars (20.00).
(b) Sixty Dollars (60.00).
(c) Ten dollars (10.00).
(d) Forty dollars (40.00).
4. What does Bart tell Magliore to think about right before he leaves on January 15th?
(a) Forgetting about him.
(b) The after-life.
(c) What life is really about.
(d) Mr. Piazzi's dog.
5. What does Bart prepare to mail to Mary on the night of January 10th?
(a) His checkbook with a balance of $35,053.49.
(b) A suicide note.
(c) Divorce papers.
(d) A letter of apology.
Short Answer Questions
1. On January 8th, Bart and Magliore have lunch together. What do they eat?
2. On the night of January 10th, what does Bart think about doing with Olivia?
3. What is the estimated total damage in the area of the construction site?
4. On January 5th, what happens to the lady at the store?
5. What does Bart do to earn his half of the money needed for a new television?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)