|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: December 9-10, December 12 1973.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Bart walking to when he spots the gun shop?
(a) The bus stop.
(b) A breakfast meeting.
(d) A car dealer.
2. What does Bart say he will do with the money if the hitchhiker does not take it?
(a) Burn it.
(b) Hide it in her belongings.
(c) Throw it in the trash.
(d) Flush it down the john.
3. What is Bart's "private drink"?
(a) Busch beer.
(b) Jack Daniels and Coke.
(c) Southern Comfort and Seven-Up.
(d) Bushmills rocks.
4. How much money does Bart bring to go Christmas shopping with?
(a) One hundred (100.00) dollars.
(b) One thousand (1000.00) dollars.
(c) Five hundred (500.00) dollars.
(d) Fifty (50.00) dollars.
5. What does the bumper sticker on the cash register state?
(a) Support safe gun laws.
(b) If guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.
(c) NRA supporter.
(d) Guns don't kill people, people kill people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Because of misreading the map, where does the hitchhiker think that Bart is going to drive her to?
2. One gallon of gas equals the explosive potential of how many sticks of dynamite?
3. What is the only way that Bart sees his son, Charlie?
4. After Bart calls Magilore's, he goes home and finds Mary sick. Who does Mary compare herself to because of her voice?
5. How much does Bart end up spending on the two guns?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)