|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: December 9-10, December 12 1973.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does the hitchhiker use to describe the 784 extension?
2. What does Bart do as surrogate work, as opposed to finding a real job?
(a) Taking a long ride on the turnpike.
(b) Driving past Mary's house over and over.
(c) Going to the bar and drinking until he passes out.
(d) Driving out to Waterford and yelling at the employees.
3. To whom does Bart place a call from the gun shop?
(a) His friend that hunts.
(b) His wife, Mary.
(c) HIs son, Charlie.
(d) WDST Weatherphone.
4. On the morning of December 10th, where does Bart meet Mary?
(a) Nicky's Diner.
(b) Pete's Place.
(c) Charles Fort.
(d) Handy Andy's.
5. What does the customer in the gun shop claim always happens to automatic guns?
(a) They always get stolen.
(b) They are always dependable.
(c) They always jam.
(d) They always hit their mark.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bart think as he sees Mary walking in the door?
2. What animal is in Bart's nightmare on the night of November 27th?
3. What does the bumper sticker on the cash register state?
4. When is the only time that Mary refers to Bart as "George"?
5. How much money does Bart bring to go Christmas shopping with?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)