|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: December 31, 1973.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Bart's son die from?
(b) War-time friendly fire.
(c) Brain tumor.
(d) Car accident.
2. What does Bart tell the man at the garage about his broken window?
(a) That he had to break it because he locked his keys in his car.
(b) That he hit it with a hammer doing construction in his garage.
(c) That vandals broke into a bunch of cars in his neighborhood and broke his window.
(d) That some kids threw a snowball at it.
3. What time is the Blue Ribbon Laundry demolition to start?
(a) Ten a.m.
(b) Nine a.m.
(d) Eight a.m.
4. What kind of cancer does Bart tell Olivia that he has?
(a) Cancer of the soul.
(b) Liver cancer.
(c) Testicular cancer.
(d) Lung cancer.
5. What is Bart's "private drink"?
(a) Bushmills rocks.
(b) Jack Daniels and Coke.
(c) Busch beer.
(d) Southern Comfort and Seven-Up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bart want Magliore to get for him?
2. One gallon of gas equals the explosive potential of how many sticks of dynamite?
3. How much money are Bart and Mary short on buying the better television?
4. On the night Bart sets the fires, what does he dream about over and over?
5. Why does Sally One-Eye call Bart on December 25th?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)