|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: December 31, 1973.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What author does Waly Hamner steal this quote from: "The center does not hold"?
(a) William Shakespeare.
(b) T.S. Eliot.
(c) William Faulkner.
(d) Percy Shelly.
2. What bad news does Sally One-Eye have for Bart?
(a) The feds have already questioned him about the fires.
(b) The construction is moving on already.
(c) A camera was mounted to the construction site and has Bart on tape setting the fires.
(d) The fire marshal has been out to his car dealership twice, looking at tapes of the property.
3. One gallon of gas equals the explosive potential of how many sticks of dynamite?
(a) Twenty (20).
(b) Ten (10).
(c) Twelve (12).
(d) Five (5).
4. When is the only time that Mary refers to Bart as "George"?
(a) When she is pleased with him.
(b) When she is angry at him.
(c) When they are going to bed.
(d) When she is sick.
5. According to Tom, what has Steve Ordner been asking other employees about regarding Bart?
(a) If Bart had been run out of town yet.
(b) If they knew if Bart was stealing from the company.
(c) If Bart committed suicide yet.
(d) If Bart committed himself yet.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much is it going to cost Bart to replace the window in his car that was broken the night he set the fires?
2. What happened to Johnny Walker's brother, Arnie?
3. Who does Bart run into at the mall while Christmas shopping?
4. What does Bart offer Olivia during the beginning of their conversation?
5. On his first visit to Magliore's car dealer, what name does Bart call Magliore that gets his attention?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)