|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What significant fact is brought into questioning concerning the presence of the Corpse?
(a) Jesus's wishes at His death for the disposal of His body.
(b) The will of God.
(c) The fate of Christianity if Jesus had not risen from the dead.
(d) The Vatican's retaliation about losing the Corpse.
2. Why does Amanda believe that Marx joined their zoo?
(a) Marx is in love with her.
(b) Marx longs for simple working pleasures.
(c) Marx is missing spiritual significance in his life and is hoping to find it with them.
(d) Marx is obsessed with baboons.
3. What is singularly remarkable about people's recognition of the Corpse?
(a) Everyone recognizes the wounds from his last day alive.
(b) People refuse to believe that it is He.
(c) The Corpse looks as if He just died, rendering everyone able to recognize him.
(d) People understand who it is without needing to be told.
4. What does Marx humorously note about Plucky and the Corpse's plane ride from Rome to Seattle?
(a) Plucky must have eaten all of Amanda's marijuana cookies in order to relax on the plane.
(b) It is the Messiah's first trip of this nature.
(c) The passengers must have felt extraordinarily peaceful.
(d) The airplane must be blessed against all occurances.
5. What keeps Marx from becoming too jealous over Plucky's sexual encounter with Amanda?
(a) Mon Cul's illness.
(b) John Paul's assertation that Plucky needed to be with Amanda.
(c) The fear of death.
(d) The Corpse.
Short Answer Questions
1. After his suicide attempt, what changes begin to occur in Marx?
2. Why was Pan highly sexual, according to Tarzan?
3. What does Plucky Purcell find in the catacombs of the Vatican?
4. What awakens the group the first morning they have assembled together to discuss the Second Coming?
5. Why do the Zillers rarely drink alcohol?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why and how does Marx address Baby Thor?
2. What duties does Marx perform at the zoo?
3. Describe Marx and Amanda's last night and morning at the zoo.
4. What does Amanda point out that squashes Pulcky and Marx's idea of using the corpse to blackmail people in charge of the world?
5. What is Plucky's theory on the presence of the Corpse in regards to the Church?
6. How do the Zillers, Plucky and Marx allow themselves to relax before addressing the presence of the Corpse?
7. Why is Plucky being sent to Vatican City and why is this significant?
8. Why does Marx attempt suicide and what change overcome him as a result?
9. How does Plucky stumble over the Corpse?
10. What argument does Marx use on Amanda against vegetarianism and what conclusions does she draw from this?
This section contains 1,455 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)