|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marx suggest as being the beginning stages of John Paul and Amanda's spiritualism?
(a) The need to create a better world for their children.
(c) Dissatisfaction with the world.
(d) Freedom from conventions.
2. Which of the four adults residing in the Ziller household during the episode with the Corpse points out that, no matter what they decide to do with Him, people will believe what they want and could destroy anything that tells them otherwise?
(a) Plucky Purcell.
(b) Marx Marvelous.
(d) John Paul.
3. What is Plucky's assignment in Vatican City?
(a) He is to become a bodyguard to the Pope.
(b) He is to convert a few key archbishops to the Society of the Felicitator.
(c) He is to teach the Swiss Guard martial arts.
(d) He is to research the beginnings of the Bible.
4. Fill in the blank: Amanda pays for her purchase from the Cowboy (acquired after the employment of Marx Marvelous) with four wishes and ___ _____.
(a) Three dreams.
(b) Five kisses.
(c) Two songs.
(d) One belief.
5. After his suicide attempt, what changes begin to occur in Marx?
(a) He begins to question his scientific notions.
(b) He begins to relax about the notions of religion and spirituality.
(c) He begins to explore the idea of going to Tibet.
(d) He begins to pursue other women.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Amanda send Plucky Purcell for Christmas?
2. What awakens the group the first morning they have assembled together to discuss the Second Coming?
3. Upon what subject does Marx regularly lectures guests at the zoo?
4. What does Amanda purchase from the Cowboy after Marx's employment?
5. When Tarzan compares Jesus to Pan, what does he claim the two divine beings had in common?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Amanda's theory about Marx's presence at their zoo?
2. Why does Amanda refuse to sleep with Marx and what occurs after her announcement?
3. Why do the Zillers tend to avoid alcohol?
4. What is John Paul's plan for the Corpse when he disappears with it, Mon Cul, and Plucky Purcell?
5. How do the Zillers, Plucky and Marx allow themselves to relax before addressing the presence of the Corpse?
6. What is Plucky Purcell's fate and final message?
7. What does Amanda point out that squashes Pulcky and Marx's idea of using the corpse to blackmail people in charge of the world?
8. Compare and contrast Pan and Jesus.
9. Why and how does Marx address Baby Thor?
10. How has Plucky been handling his situation with the Society, per Marx's initiation into the secret infiltration?
This section contains 1,227 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)