Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Plucky's assignment in Vatican City?
(a) He is to teach the Swiss Guard martial arts.
(b) He is to become a bodyguard to the Pope.
(c) He is to convert a few key archbishops to the Society of the Felicitator.
(d) He is to research the beginnings of the Bible.
2. How old is Plucky's secret lover when he is at the monastery?
(a) Forty years old.
(b) Eighteen years old.
(c) Twenty-five years old.
(d) Fifteen years old.
3. Why is Plucky able to easily leave the Vatican with the disguised Corpse?
(a) He uses a hidden passageway from the catacombs.
(b) No one wants to tangle with a man from the Society of the Felicitator.
(c) He bribes everyone he finds.
(d) He knocks anyone who opposes his exit unconscious.
4. Upon what subject does Marx regularly lectures guests at the zoo?
(c) Mon Cul.
(d) The tsetse fly.
5. What does Amanda attempt to teach Marx in his first days with their zoos?
(a) Caring for Mon Cul.
(b) Identifying mushrooms.
(c) Cooking hot dogs.
(d) Mixing juices.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Nearly Normal Jimmy's trance message to Amanda at the end of the book, what movie will set Tibet on the correct spiritual path again?
2. What hint does John Paul leave behind for Amanda when he, Plucky, and Mon Cul run away the Corpse?
3. Which of the four adults residing in the Ziller household during the episode with the Corpse points out that, no matter what they decide to do with Him, people will believe what they want and could destroy anything that tells them otherwise?
4. What is significant about the Pope in power at the Vatican?
5. How does Plucky and the others know that Father Gustadt has found them?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)