|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What devices are used to motivate the nuns and priests to continue working diligently at the Vatican?
(c) World population counters.
(d) Electronic maps.
2. After re-opening the zoo for the first time after Plucky's arrival with the Corpse, what do the Zillers insist everyone does for one evening?
(a) A night of dance and music.
(b) Watch a movie at the drive-in.
(c) Go to a concert.
(d) Participate in a drum circle while fasting.
3. Why is Plucky able to easily leave the Vatican with the disguised Corpse?
(a) No one wants to tangle with a man from the Society of the Felicitator.
(b) He bribes everyone he finds.
(c) He knocks anyone who opposes his exit unconscious.
(d) He uses a hidden passageway from the catacombs.
4. What natural disaster occurs in Vatican City, causing Plucky to go explore the vaults?
5. What method does Marx propose in regards to the Corpse?
(a) Hiding Him in the basement of the zoo forever.
(b) Taking Him to the public.
(c) Giving Him back to the Vatican.
(d) Disposing of Him.
Short Answer Questions
1. To where is Plucky Purcell transferred, per his letter that is revealed to Marx Marvelous?
2. What is Marx's ultimate idea on what to do with the Corpse?
3. How does Marx scientifically date the Corpse?
4. What hint does John Paul leave behind for Amanda when he, Plucky, and Mon Cul run away the Corpse?
5. After detailing Plucky's escape from the Vatican, whom does Marx address for posterity?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)