|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Plucky's artist friend from Italy?
(a) Bernard Mickey Wrangle.
(b) Marcel LeFever.
(c) George O. Supper.
(d) Boomer Petway.
2. What does Plucky note about the vaults under the Vatican?
(a) They are worth enough to end world hunger.
(b) They are guarded around the clock.
(c) Several remain sealed.
(d) They are full of stolen treasures.
3. On their way from their vegetation hunt, what depresses the Zillers and Marx?
(a) The smog.
(b) The broken glass littering the highways.
(c) The tree stumps that result from logging.
(d) The setting sun.
4. How long does John Paul and Mon Cul have before the effects of the solar radiation kills them after the launch of the balloon?
(a) One week.
(b) Twenty-four hours.
(c) One hour.
(d) Three days.
5. What are Amanda's wishes for the Corpse?
(a) She wants to give Him a proper burial.
(b) She wants to take Him public.
(c) She wants to blackmail the higher powers with the Corpse.
(d) She wants to give Him back to the Vatican.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Plucky's assignment in Vatican City?
2. Why do the Zillers rarely drink alcohol?
3. What drew Marx away from following his mother's religion?
4. For what reasons does Marx persuade Plucky that revealing the Corpse to the world would be a bad idea?
5. What does Marx suggest as being the beginning stages of John Paul and Amanda's spiritualism?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)