|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Plucky's assignment in Vatican City?
(a) He is to become a bodyguard to the Pope.
(b) He is to research the beginnings of the Bible.
(c) He is to convert a few key archbishops to the Society of the Felicitator.
(d) He is to teach the Swiss Guard martial arts.
2. Who does Marx suggest to the reader that should be a replacement for Jesus Christ?
(a) Plucky Purcell.
(b) Their own self-worth and beliefs.
(c) John Paul.
3. What is Plucky's theory about the nature of the Church in regards to the Corpse?
(a) Jesus founded the Church to carry out his teachings.
(b) It is an inherently secular organization.
(c) The Vatican has no idea that the Corpse exists.
(d) It has become misguided from Jesus's teachings through greed and hypocrisy.
4. According to Amanda, what imbalance in Christianity has caused years of needless violence and bloodshed?
(a) The interpretations of Jesus's words.
(b) The idea of free will versus fate.
(c) The belief in what will get one into Heaven.
(d) The gender dynamics.
5. According to Marx's estimations, to where must John Paul return if he is to find true spiritual enlightenment?
(c) The sun.
(d) The moon.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the narrator and Amanda liberate the fleas?
2. According to Tarzan, what caused men to lose touch with death and, thus, created an unnatural fear of it?
3. What does Plucky Purcell find in the catacombs of the Vatican?
4. Why do the Zillers, Marx, and Plucky find the Second Coming problematic?
5. After detailing Plucky's escape from the Vatican, whom does Marx address for posterity?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)