|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Nearly Normal Jimmy's trance message to Amanda at the end of the book, what movie will set Tibet on the correct spiritual path again?
(a) Billy Jack.
(d) Yellow Submarine.
2. Why was Pan highly sexual, according to Tarzan?
(a) He was an animal from the waist down.
(b) He lived in nature.
(c) He was a heavy drinker of wine.
(d) He believed sex was what kept belief in Him alive.
3. Who is revealed to be the narrator of this book?
(a) Marx Marvelous.
(b) John Paul.
(c) Baby Thor.
(d) Plucky Purcell.
4. According to Tarzan, what caused men to lose touch with death and, thus, created an unnatural fear of it?
(a) Men no longer looked to the stars for answers.
(b) Men only looked to God for answers instead of inside themselves.
(c) Men no longer tilled their own fields.
(d) Men created the ideas of Heaven and Hell for an afterlife.
5. According to Marx's estimations, to where must John Paul return if he is to find true spiritual enlightenment?
(a) The sun.
(d) The moon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Around summertime of Marx's employment, what subject does he frequently discuss with John Paul?
2. How does Marx scientifically date the Corpse?
3. How does Plucky and the others know that Father Gustadt has found them?
4. Why does Amanda appear to flummox the FBI agents in the future?
5. What did Amanda send Plucky Purcell for Christmas?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Sister Hillary and why is she important?
2. Why does Amanda decide she no longer wishes to be a part of the Corpse's future?
3. What is John Paul's plan for the Corpse when he disappears with it, Mon Cul, and Plucky Purcell?
4. According to Tarzan, why did men start fearing death?
5. Why do the Zillers tend to avoid alcohol?
6. What is significant about Amanda's wishes for the Corpse?
7. How does Plucky escape from the Vatican with the Corpse?
8. How do the Zillers, Plucky and Marx allow themselves to relax before addressing the presence of the Corpse?
9. How does Plucky stumble over the Corpse?
10. Why and how does Marx address Baby Thor?
This section contains 1,378 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)