|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Amanda's speech impediment?
2. When Tarzan compares Jesus to Pan, what does he claim the two divine beings had in common?
(a) Love for others.
(b) Love of wine.
3. When Marx is introduced to the letters of Plucky, how long has Plucky Purcell been in the monastery?
(a) Five months.
(b) One year.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Three months.
4. How does Plucky Purcell feel about the monks around him?
5. What is Plucky's assignment in Vatican City?
(a) He is to research the beginnings of the Bible.
(b) He is to convert a few key archbishops to the Society of the Felicitator.
(c) He is to teach the Swiss Guard martial arts.
(d) He is to become a bodyguard to the Pope.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what does Plucky disguise the Corpse as he escapes from the Vatican?
2. Why does Amanda appear to flummox the FBI agents in the future?
3. What natural disaster occurs in Vatican City, causing Plucky to go explore the vaults?
4. What does Plucky note about the vaults under the Vatican?
5. What awakens the group the first morning they have assembled together to discuss the Second Coming?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)