|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After detailing Plucky's escape from the Vatican, whom does Marx address for posterity?
(a) John Paul.
(b) Baby Thor.
(c) The Cowboy.
2. Given the existence of the Society of the Felicitate, what does Plucky point out as being a probable solution from the Vatican?
(a) The Vatican will be at the mercy of Father Gustadt.
(b) The Vatican could kill them in order to keep the Corpse a secret.
(c) The Vatican may work with them to present Christianity with a clean slate.
(d) The Society of the Felicitate is the true power behind the church.
3. How many days do the Zillers, Marx, and Plucky give themselves to decide what to do about the Corpse?
(a) Three days.
(b) Seven days.
(c) Five days.
(d) Two days.
4. What is the name of Plucky's artist friend from Italy?
(a) Bernard Mickey Wrangle.
(b) Boomer Petway.
(c) Marcel LeFever.
(d) George O. Supper.
5. According to Tarzan, what caused men to lose touch with death and, thus, created an unnatural fear of it?
(a) Men created the ideas of Heaven and Hell for an afterlife.
(b) Men no longer looked to the stars for answers.
(c) Men no longer tilled their own fields.
(d) Men only looked to God for answers instead of inside themselves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Amanda initially impressed with Marx's theory of her spiritual state?
2. On their way from their vegetation hunt, what depresses the Zillers and Marx?
3. Which of the four adults residing in the Ziller household during the episode with the Corpse points out that, no matter what they decide to do with Him, people will believe what they want and could destroy anything that tells them otherwise?
4. Who is in bed with Amanda when Marx returns home?
5. What does Plucky Purcell find in the catacombs of the Vatican?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Amanda point out that squashes Pulcky and Marx's idea of using the corpse to blackmail people in charge of the world?
2. What is John Paul's plan for the Corpse when he disappears with it, Mon Cul, and Plucky Purcell?
3. How do the Zillers, Plucky and Marx allow themselves to relax before addressing the presence of the Corpse?
4. According to Tarzan, why did men start fearing death?
5. What does Plucky notice about the Vatican that pushes him to conclude that the Catholic church is dying?
6. Compare and contrast Pan and Jesus.
7. Discuss the continual conflict between Marx and Amanda prior to his suicide attempt.
8. How has Plucky been handling his situation with the Society, per Marx's initiation into the secret infiltration?
9. Why does Amanda decide she no longer wishes to be a part of the Corpse's future?
10. What duties does Marx perform at the zoo?
This section contains 1,284 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)