|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Amanda appear to flummox the FBI agents in the future?
(a) She points out that they have done nothing wrong.
(b) She feeds them her marijuana cookies.
(c) She nearly forces him to question his reliance on symbols.
(d) She is able to smuggle her animals out of the house without their notice.
2. What story does Amanda tell everyone while they cool off from considering their problem with the Corpse?
(a) The relationship between butterflies and Eden.
(b) Her first lover.
(c) The mountain hermit's sense of the divine.
(d) The trance which left the symbol upon her hand.
3. How does Plucky explain the Corpse encased in a nun's habit to anyone who questions him leaving the Vatican?
(a) He is helping an injured nun to the hospital.
(b) He is part of a costumed theater troupe who witnessed the earthquake.
(c) He is running the nun to her sister's home.
(d) He is rescuing works of art from the Vatican.
4. What is Marx's ultimate idea on what to do with the Corpse?
(a) Put Him on display at the zoo.
(b) Send Him to Nearly Normal Jimmy to take the Dalai Lama.
(c) Send Him home for a proper burial.
(d) Blackmail the powers that be into making positive changes in the world.
5. Given the existence of the Society of the Felicitate, what does Plucky point out as being a probable solution from the Vatican?
(a) The Vatican may work with them to present Christianity with a clean slate.
(b) The Society of the Felicitate is the true power behind the church.
(c) The Vatican could kill them in order to keep the Corpse a secret.
(d) The Vatican will be at the mercy of Father Gustadt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marx humorously note about Plucky and the Corpse's plane ride from Rome to Seattle?
2. What significant fact is brought into questioning concerning the presence of the Corpse?
3. Why do the Zillers, Marx, and Plucky find the Second Coming problematic?
4. What does Marx suggest as being the beginning stages of John Paul and Amanda's spiritualism?
5. Prior to Marx's vacation, what is the subject of many intellectual conflicts between Marx and Amanda?
This section contains 486 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)