|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Plucky able to pose as Brother Dallas?
(a) He looks identical to him.
(b) He is able to speak German.
(c) He is carrying Brother Dallas's journal.
(d) His martial arts skills.
2. What did Plucky stumble over while walking in the woods?
(a) A dead monk.
(b) A woman being mugged.
(c) Mon Cul.
(d) A gentle grizzly bear.
3. How does Plucky feel about Amanda?
(a) He feels that she is wrong for John Paul.
(b) He is instantly attracted to her.
(c) He knows that she will be John Paul's downfall.
(d) He does not agree with her lifestyle, but likes her as a person.
4. How did Plucky manage to end his college football career?
(a) He ran off with the coach's wife.
(b) He injured his knee.
(c) He refused to play dirty.
(d) He dealt marijuana to his teammates.
5. How does Plucky rid himself of the rednecks?
(a) He uses martial arts.
(b) He sends them in the opposite direction, away from the circus.
(c) He tricks them into being arrested.
(d) He pays them off.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Marx express disdain in regard to Amanda?
2. Where was John Paul Ziller born?
3. In what city were forty of the entertainers in the Indo Tibetan Circus and Giant Panda Gypsy Blues Band arrested?
4. What do the Zillers do for the attempted baboon thief?
5. With what animal did John Paul Zimmer return to Washington after his studies in Paris?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Marx feel about John Paul and Amanda?
2. How does Ziller end up joining the Indo-Tibetan Circus?
3. How does Plucky infiltrate the Society of the Felicitator?
4. Describe John Paul Ziller's childhood.
5. Why did Plucky become a drug dealer?
6. Describe John Paul's gifts to his wife in the hospital and meaning behind them.
7. What happens to Amanda's pregnancy?
8. Describe the narrative form of "Another Roadside Attraction."
9. Why was Plucky discharged from the military?
10. Why is Marx on the run from the government?
This section contains 1,232 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)