Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Plucky feel about Amanda?
(a) He feels that she is wrong for John Paul.
(b) He knows that she will be John Paul's downfall.
(c) He is instantly attracted to her.
(d) He does not agree with her lifestyle, but likes her as a person.
2. What comprises John Paul Ziller's normal attire?
(a) Cut off blue jeans.
(b) Bone armor.
(c) Loin cloth.
(d) Shaman's headdress.
3. In what branch of the military was Plucky once enlisted?
(c) Air Force.
4. What is revealed about John Paul's relationship status?
(a) He is divorced.
(b) He is widowed.
(c) He is still married.
(d) He has always been single.
5. Where is the mysterious symbol on Amanda's body?
(a) Her back.
(b) Her cheek.
(c) Her breast.
(d) Her hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Marx previously conclude about Christianity, prior to his employment by the Zillers?
2. Why did Marx marry his friend's pregnant lover?
3. Why does Amanda insist upon freeing the garter snakes and fleas when the narrator switches to the future time frame?
4. Why did Plucky have to transport Mon Cul for John Paul?
5. How does Marx feel about Amanda?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the narrative form of "Another Roadside Attraction."
2. What does Amanda point out that squashes Pulcky and Marx's idea of using the corpse to blackmail people in charge of the world?
3. Why does Amanda decide she no longer wishes to be a part of the Corpse's future?
4. What does Plucky notice about the Vatican that pushes him to conclude that the Catholic church is dying?
5. According to Tarzan, why did men start fearing death?
6. Why does Amanda refuse to sleep with Marx and what occurs after her announcement?
7. Describe Amanda and John Paul's wedding ceremony.
8. Who is Amanda?
9. Describe the Society of the Felicitator.
10. Who is Sister Hillary and why is she important?
This section contains 1,178 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)