|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What solution does Amanda come up with in regards to their animal-less zoo?
(d) Domestic cats.
2. What disappoint Amanda about the weather of her new home with John Paul?
(a) There are very few thunderstorms.
(b) It never snows in the winter.
(c) The weather remains cold year-round.
(d) The wind is too strong for butterflies.
3. What is revealed about John Paul's relationship status?
(a) He is still married.
(b) He has always been single.
(c) He is divorced.
(d) He is widowed.
4. Why are the men impressed with Plucky Purcell?
(a) Plucky is a heavy drinker.
(b) Plucky was a college football hero.
(c) Plucky is very rich.
(d) Plucky has a baboon as a companion.
5. How do Amanda and Ziller immediately feel about each other at first sight?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of this section, what new development is revealed when discussing the future fate of John Paul?
2. For which college did Plucky play football?
3. What did Marx previously conclude about Christianity, prior to his employment by the Zillers?
4. Why does Mon Cul bite one of the rednecks?
5. Who is the head of the secret society of monks?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe John Paul Ziller's childhood.
2. Why is John Paul distracted when he and Amanda begin to restore the shack and how does she feel about it?
3. How does Plucky Purcell keep the rednecks from hassling the circus?
4. Describe Plucky's college football career.
5. Describe Amanda and John Paul's wedding ceremony.
6. Describe the Society of the Felicitator.
7. How does Ziller end up joining the Indo-Tibetan Circus?
8. Why did Amanda's lover's band get arrested?
9. How does Plucky infiltrate the Society of the Felicitator?
10. Describe the narrative form of "Another Roadside Attraction."
This section contains 1,236 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)