|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What solution does Amanda come up with in regards to their animal-less zoo?
(d) Domestic cats.
2. Who is the circus manager and ringmaster of the Indo Tibetan Circus and Giant Panda Gypsy Blues Band?
(a) Ba Ba.
(b) Nearly Normal Jimmy.
(c) Madame Goody.
(d) Smokestack Lightening.
3. Why is Amanda worried about Plucky's infiltration of the monks?
(a) She is afraid that he will lead them to their home.
(b) She is afraid that he will go mad.
(c) She is afraid that he will make a mockery of their religion.
(d) She is afraid that he is in over his head.
4. In what month did the Indo-Tibetan circus disband?
5. What is the rooster's name?
(b) Del Rio.
(c) Big Paint.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what sort of friends and clients does Plucky prefer to associate?
2. After his discharge from the military, what vocation did Plucky explore?
3. According to the narrator, what keeps Plucky from having a traditionally handsome face?
4. What sort of food was served at the now-abandoned restaurant the Zillers decide to buy?
5. For which college did Plucky play football?
Short Essay Questions
1. What compromises do the Zillers make about food in their roadside zoo?
2. Describe Plucky's college football career.
3. How does Ziller end up joining the Indo-Tibetan Circus?
4. Why is John Paul distracted when he and Amanda begin to restore the shack and how does she feel about it?
5. How does John Paul pay for Amanda's hospitalization?
6. What are Marx's impressions of the hot dog stand?
7. Describe John Paul Ziller's childhood.
8. Why did Amanda's lover's band get arrested?
9. Why did Plucky become a drug dealer?
10. Describe the narrative form of "Another Roadside Attraction."
This section contains 1,076 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)