|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What solution does Amanda come up with in regards to their animal-less zoo?
(d) Domestic cats.
2. When the narrator switches story lines after discussing the logistics of Amanda's hospitalization, in what state is he and Amanda?
(b) Interrogation within a secret society.
(d) Protective custody.
3. In what branch of the military was Plucky once enlisted?
(d) Air Force.
4. What is John Paul's preferred method of transit?
5. What is the name of Amanda's lover's band in the beginning of "Another Roadside Attraction"?
(a) Capitalist Pig.
(b) Long-Haired Freaky People.
(c) Shining On.
(d) Marxist Tendencies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mon Cul bite one of the rednecks?
2. In what month did the Indo-Tibetan circus disband?
3. What is the rooster's name?
4. What is Amanda's job in the Indo Tibetan Circus and Giant Panda Gypsy Blues Band?
5. What drug was once found on Plucky that helped lead to his dishonorable discharge from the military?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Marx on the run from the government?
2. Describe Plucky's college football career.
3. What are Marx's impressions of the hot dog stand?
4. How does Marx Marvelous attract John Paul and Amanda's attention?
5. What is significant about the suitcase found in Miami?
6. Why is Marx interested in working with John Paul and Amanda?
7. Why was Plucky discharged from the military?
8. How does Plucky infiltrate the Society of the Felicitator?
9. How does John Paul pay for Amanda's hospitalization?
10. Describe John Paul Ziller's childhood.
This section contains 1,122 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)