|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drug was once found on Plucky that helped lead to his dishonorable discharge from the military?
2. With what sort of friends and clients does Plucky prefer to associate?
(c) Blue-collar laborers.
3. Why is Plucky able to pose as Brother Dallas?
(a) His martial arts skills.
(b) He is carrying Brother Dallas's journal.
(c) He looks identical to him.
(d) He is able to speak German.
4. Why do the rednecks at the bar disapprove of the circus?
(a) They find hippies to immoral.
(b) They believe they are practicing Satanists.
(c) They do not approve of the circus as entertainment.
(d) They believe they are dealing drugs to the populace.
5. For what baked good does Amanda become famous?
(a) Mushroom cakes.
(b) Marijuana brownies.
(c) Mushroom cookies.
(d) Marijuana bread.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Plucky feel about Amanda?
2. After his discharge from the military, what vocation did Plucky explore?
3. How does Plucky rid himself of the rednecks?
4. What comprises John Paul Ziller's normal attire?
5. What is the name of John Paul's former band?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe John Paul Ziller's childhood.
2. What happens to Amanda's pregnancy?
3. How does Marx Marvelous attract John Paul and Amanda's attention?
4. What are the differing opinions on the spiritual power of thunderstorms?
5. How does Ziller end up joining the Indo-Tibetan Circus?
6. How does Plucky infiltrate the Society of the Felicitator?
7. Describe the narrative form of "Another Roadside Attraction."
8. Describe John Paul's gifts to his wife in the hospital and meaning behind them.
9. What are Marx's impressions of the hot dog stand?
10. Why is Marx interested in working with John Paul and Amanda?
This section contains 1,235 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)