1. What possession that belongs to the magician is found in Miami at the beginning of this novel?
2. What governmental agency is revealed to be involved with the mysterious magician?
3. What occurrence in nature does Amanda believe holds great, mysterious power?
4. Where is the mysterious symbol on Amanda's body?
5. What is the name of Amanda's lover's band in the beginning of "Another Roadside Attraction"?
6. Why did Amanda try to orchestrate a mass-smuggling of butterfly larva into the U.S.?
She was dissatisfied with the lack of butterfly species in the country.
This section contains 5,501 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)