|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, pages 294-327, and Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of food was served at the now-abandoned restaurant the Zillers decide to buy?
(d) Fish and chips.
2. What false alarm frightens the group from their story-telling session when trying to decide what to do with the Corpse?
(a) A knock on the door.
(b) Mon Cul wakes up from a nightmare.
(c) A thunderstorm.
(d) A shelving unit breaking loose.
3. What does Marx admit about his impressions of the Zillers in his journal?
(a) He is afraid of Amanda.
(b) He dislikes John Paul.
(c) He finds them to be too strange to not be repulsed.
(d) He is unable to be objective about them.
4. What drew Marx away from following his mother's religion?
(a) His rebelliousness against conformity.
(b) His father.
(c) His annoyance at sitting through church services.
(d) His intelligence.
5. When Amanda suffers a miscarriage, what is the weather, which is hinted to be the cause of her accident?
Short Answer Questions
1. Even though Marx finds it hard to take John Paul seriously, what does the scientist admit about the magician?
2. What story does Plucky tell the rednecks to appease their anger at the circus folk?
3. According to the narrator, what keeps Plucky from having a traditionally handsome face?
4. What solution does Amanda come up with in regards to their animal-less zoo?
5. Fill in the blank: the name "Marvelous" was chosen by Marx Marvelous to trigger America's hatred of _______.
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)