|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, pages 294-327, and Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Amanda, John Paul, and their neighbor find out about the attempted theft of the baboon at the zoo?
(a) The television
(b) The newspaper.
(c) The radio.
(d) The police.
2. Fill in the blank: the name "Marvelous" was chosen by Marx Marvelous to trigger America's hatred of _______.
3. Why does Amanda insist upon freeing the garter snakes and fleas when the narrator switches to the future time frame?
(a) She is afraid that they are growing too dangerous for private care.
(b) She feels it is cruel to keep them imprisoned.
(c) She thinks they are depressed.
(d) She fears their governmental custody.
4. How did the narrator and Amanda liberate the fleas?
(a) The fleas crept out onto a tree branch.
(b) The fleas were placed on the invisible dog.
(c) The fleas were mailed.
(d) The fleas were released from the window.
5. What suggestion does Amanda give Marx about being able to think clearly on his own the night everyone goes their separate ways to consider the fate of the Corpse?
(a) Open a window.
(b) Smoke marijuana before falling asleep.
(c) Listen to the trees.
(d) Sleep upside down.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Plucky and the others know that Father Gustadt has found them?
2. For which college did Plucky play football?
3. What story does Amanda tell everyone while they cool off from considering their problem with the Corpse?
4. After his suicide attempt, what changes begin to occur in Marx?
5. With what animal did John Paul Zimmer return to Washington after his studies in Paris?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)