|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, pages 219-258.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Marx marry his friend's pregnant lover?
(a) He was paid to help her out.
(b) He was blackmailed into doing so.
(c) He fell in love with her.
(d) He wanted to have a child.
2. Why are the men impressed with Plucky Purcell?
(a) Plucky was a college football hero.
(b) Plucky has a baboon as a companion.
(c) Plucky is a heavy drinker.
(d) Plucky is very rich.
3. What does Plucky note about the vaults under the Vatican?
(a) They are full of stolen treasures.
(b) Several remain sealed.
(c) They are guarded around the clock.
(d) They are worth enough to end world hunger.
4. When Amanda suffers a miscarriage, what is the weather, which is hinted to be the cause of her accident?
5. When Marx is introduced to the letters of Plucky, how long has Plucky Purcell been in the monastery?
(a) Three months.
(b) One year.
(c) Five months.
(d) Two weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Mon Cul travel when the circus prepares to move?
2. What is John Paul's preferred method of transit?
3. At the end of this section, what new development is revealed when discussing the future fate of John Paul?
4. According to Marx's estimations, to where must John Paul return if he is to find true spiritual enlightenment?
5. What offer from Nearly Normal Jimmy did John Paul decline after the disbanding of the circus?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)