|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, pages 219-258.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Amanda and Ziller immediately feel about each other at first sight?
2. With what insect is Marx Marvelous fascinated on a scientific level?
3. Why did Plucky have to transport Mon Cul for John Paul?
(a) Mon Cul refuses to wear a helmet on the motorcycle.
(b) Mon Cul was ill and forced to stay behind with Plucky to recuperate.
(c) Mon Cul dislikes motorcycles.
(d) Mon Cul was refused entry onto the train.
4. In order to smuggle the Corpse out of the country, within what does Plucky convince his artist friend to encase the body?
(c) A wooden sarcophagus.
5. Prior to Marx's vacation, what is the subject of many intellectual conflicts between Marx and Amanda?
(a) Spirituality versus intellectualism.
(b) Commerce versus materialism.
(c) The sixties versus the fifties.
(d) Free will versus fate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What possession that belongs to the magician is found in Miami at the beginning of this novel?
2. Where was Plucky forced to outrun a knife-wielding man?
3. What did Amanda send Plucky Purcell for Christmas?
4. In this flash-forward into the future, of what does Marx feel he and Amanda are running out?
5. How does Marx feel about Amanda?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)