|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, pages 219-258.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Amanda appear to flummox the FBI agents in the future?
(a) She points out that they have done nothing wrong.
(b) She feeds them her marijuana cookies.
(c) She nearly forces him to question his reliance on symbols.
(d) She is able to smuggle her animals out of the house without their notice.
2. What is significant about Amanda's pregnancy on the first night of her relationship with Ziller?
(a) Ziller suggests that he is still the father.
(b) Ziller is initially concerned, but lets it pass.
(c) Ziller grows angry at her pregnancy.
(d) Ziller ignores the pregnancy entirely.
3. What is significant about the Pope in power at the Vatican?
(a) The Pope is incredibly liberal.
(b) The Pope is calling for an overhaul of the church.
(c) The Pope is simplifying the Vatican's power.
(d) The Pope is very young.
4. What does Marx suggest as being the beginning stages of John Paul and Amanda's spiritualism?
(a) Dissatisfaction with the world.
(b) The need to create a better world for their children.
(d) Freedom from conventions.
5. Why is Amanda worried about Plucky's infiltration of the monks?
(a) She is afraid that he will lead them to their home.
(b) She is afraid that he will go mad.
(c) She is afraid that he is in over his head.
(d) She is afraid that he will make a mockery of their religion.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Plucky feel about Amanda?
2. What solution does Amanda come up with in regards to their animal-less zoo?
3. What position does Marx Marvelous pursue with Amanda and John Paul?
4. According to John Paul, what disease has genetically altered mankind for the better?
5. What does Ziller generally report as his profession on government forms?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)