|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, pages 219-258.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Plucky Purcell feel about the monks around him?
2. Why are the men impressed with Plucky Purcell?
(a) Plucky has a baboon as a companion.
(b) Plucky is very rich.
(c) Plucky is a heavy drinker.
(d) Plucky was a college football hero.
3. Calming Amanda's fears about his temperament, what reason does John Paul cite for his detachment as they restore their new home after the disbanding of the circus?
(a) He is worried that Baby Thor does not care for him as a father.
(b) He has not heard from Plucky in a long time.
(c) He is afraid Mon Cul is homesick.
(d) He had a bad dream about Amanda's unborn child.
4. What does Marx suggest as being the beginning stages of John Paul and Amanda's spiritualism?
(a) The need to create a better world for their children.
(b) Dissatisfaction with the world.
(c) Freedom from conventions.
5. According to John Paul, what disease has genetically altered mankind for the better?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is significant about Marx Marvelous's introduction to John Paul and Amanda?
2. Why does Amanda believe that Marx joined their zoo?
3. What does Marx admit about his impressions of the Zillers in his journal?
4. What is John Paul's preferred method of transit?
5. What is revealed about John Paul's relationship status?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)