|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, pages 188-218.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Aside from his renowned sculptures, for what else did Zimmer have a stellar reputation?
(d) Inducing hallucinations.
2. What is cited as evidence of genetic memory?
(a) The monarch butterflies return to the same trees.
(b) The birds flying south for the winter.
(c) The earthworms coming up to the surface after a rain.
(d) The drumbeats the compel dancing.
3. What occurrence in nature does Amanda believe holds great, mysterious power?
4. How old is Plucky's secret lover when he is at the monastery?
(a) Twenty-five years old.
(b) Fifteen years old.
(c) Eighteen years old.
(d) Forty years old.
5. After his discharge from the military, what vocation did Plucky explore?
(a) Drug dealer.
(c) Undercover police work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Amanda initially impressed with Marx's theory of her spiritual state?
2. In the different time frame, how does Amanda spend a great deal of her time, according to the narrator?
3. When creating a sign that can be seen for miles, what shape does John Paul use in order to catch people's eyes?
4. How does Plucky feel about Amanda?
5. What did Plucky stumble over while walking in the woods?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)