|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, pages 188-218.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is significant about Amanda's pregnancy on the first night of her relationship with Ziller?
(a) Ziller ignores the pregnancy entirely.
(b) Ziller suggests that he is still the father.
(c) Ziller grows angry at her pregnancy.
(d) Ziller is initially concerned, but lets it pass.
2. For what baked good does Amanda become famous?
(a) Mushroom cakes.
(b) Marijuana bread.
(c) Marijuana brownies.
(d) Mushroom cookies.
3. How does Amanda, John Paul, and their neighbor find out about the attempted theft of the baboon at the zoo?
(a) The police.
(b) The television
(c) The radio.
(d) The newspaper.
4. What is revealed about John Paul's relationship status?
(a) He is widowed.
(b) He is still married.
(c) He has always been single.
(d) He is divorced.
5. What must Marx run as one of his duties at the zoo?
(a) The hot dog turner.
(b) The juicer.
(c) The flea circus.
(d) The candle light show.
Short Answer Questions
1. Prior to Marx's vacation, what is the subject of many intellectual conflicts between Marx and Amanda?
2. How does Plucky rid himself of the rednecks?
3. How did Plucky manage to end his college football career?
4. Despite her open marriage with John Paul, why does Amanda refuse to have sex with Marx?
5. What does Ziller generally report as his profession on government forms?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)