|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, pages 188-218.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to his letter, why does Plucky entertain notions of burning down the monastery?
(a) He believes there is no point to living.
(b) His next assignment appears to be an assassination.
(c) He thinks he is being held prisoner.
(d) He is afraid that they will spread their anger throughout the world.
2. In what month did the Indo-Tibetan circus disband?
3. How does Plucky rid himself of the rednecks?
(a) He pays them off.
(b) He sends them in the opposite direction, away from the circus.
(c) He tricks them into being arrested.
(d) He uses martial arts.
4. Where is the mysterious symbol on Amanda's body?
(a) Her hand.
(b) Her cheek.
(c) Her back.
(d) Her breast.
5. What governmental agency is revealed to be involved with the mysterious magician?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Amanda send Plucky Purcell for Christmas?
2. When John Paul leaves a note for Amanda in the hospital, in what form does he express his sympathies?
3. Who rescues Marx from his suicide attempt?
4. When the narrator switches story lines after discussing the logistics of Amanda's hospitalization, in what state is he and Amanda?
5. How did the narrator and Amanda liberate the fleas?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)