|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, pages 119-166.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Zillers do for the attempted baboon thief?
(a) Break him out of jail.
(b) Post bail.
(c) Allow a visitation with Mon Cul.
(d) Send him reading material.
2. Although she is overwhelmed by John Paul's outward appearance, what impresses the nurse about him?
(a) His cultured personality.
(b) His fancy watch.
(c) His baboon companion.
(d) His money.
3. For what baked good does Amanda become famous?
(a) Marijuana brownies.
(b) Marijuana bread.
(c) Mushroom cookies.
(d) Mushroom cakes.
4. What endangered animal do John Paul and Amanda agree to focus on conserving?
(a) San Francisco garter snake.
(b) Alaskan polar bear.
(c) The German loon.
(d) Tibetan panda.
5. What does Marx admit about his impressions of the Zillers in his journal?
(a) He is unable to be objective about them.
(b) He is afraid of Amanda.
(c) He dislikes John Paul.
(d) He finds them to be too strange to not be repulsed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disappoint Amanda about the weather of her new home with John Paul?
2. What is significant about Marx Marvelous's introduction to John Paul and Amanda?
3. What is Amanda's job in the Indo Tibetan Circus and Giant Panda Gypsy Blues Band?
4. What device arrives at John Paul and Amanda's restaurant?
5. Fill in the blank: the name "Marvelous" was chosen by Marx Marvelous to trigger America's hatred of _______.
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)