|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, pages 119-166.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is cited as evidence of genetic memory?
(a) The earthworms coming up to the surface after a rain.
(b) The birds flying south for the winter.
(c) The drumbeats the compel dancing.
(d) The monarch butterflies return to the same trees.
2. Where was Plucky forced to outrun a knife-wielding man?
(b) Buenos Aires.
(c) Mexico City.
3. What occurrence in nature does Amanda believe holds great, mysterious power?
4. What did Marx previously conclude about Christianity, prior to his employment by the Zillers?
(a) The religion is too timid.
(b) People have abandoned the religion to the zealots.
(c) The religion is dying.
(d) The religion understands the world.
5. What is revealed about John Paul's relationship status?
(a) He is still married.
(b) He is divorced.
(c) He is widowed.
(d) He has always been single.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city were forty of the entertainers in the Indo Tibetan Circus and Giant Panda Gypsy Blues Band arrested?
2. Aside from his renowned sculptures, for what else did Zimmer have a stellar reputation?
3. What is Nearly Normal Jimmy's explanation for why thunderstorms can affect human beings so strongly?
4. Why does Amanda insist upon freeing the garter snakes and fleas when the narrator switches to the future time frame?
5. How does Plucky rid himself of the rednecks?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)