|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, pages 48-83.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What offer from Nearly Normal Jimmy did John Paul decline after the disbanding of the circus?
(a) He declines to take over managing to the circus.
(b) He declines Nearly Normal Jimmy's offer to take care of Mon Cul.
(c) He declined to go record with the Giant Panda Gypsy Blues Band in New York.
(d) He declines an opportunity to travel to Tibet.
2. For which college did Plucky play football?
(a) California Tech.
(b) Texas Tech.
(c) Harvard University.
(d) Duke University.
3. What sort of food was served at the now-abandoned restaurant the Zillers decide to buy?
(c) Fish and chips.
4. What story does Plucky tell the rednecks to appease their anger at the circus folk?
(a) His fall from football grace.
(b) His time in prison.
(c) His best game.
(d) His travels.
5. Aside from his renowned sculptures, for what else did Zimmer have a stellar reputation?
(b) Inducing hallucinations.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ziller generally report as his profession on government forms?
2. What is the name of Amanda's small child at the beginning of this novel?
3. Where is the mysterious symbol on Amanda's body?
4. What concerns Amanda about John Paul's quiet anxiety as they restore their new home?
5. Where was Plucky forced to outrun a knife-wielding man?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)