|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, pages 48-83.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is revealed about John Paul's relationship status?
(a) He is still married.
(b) He has always been single.
(c) He is divorced.
(d) He is widowed.
2. Why do the rednecks at the bar disapprove of the circus?
(a) They believe they are practicing Satanists.
(b) They believe they are dealing drugs to the populace.
(c) They do not approve of the circus as entertainment.
(d) They find hippies to immoral.
3. What does Ziller generally report as his profession on government forms?
(c) Witch Doctor.
(d) Free Spirit.
4. Why are the men impressed with Plucky Purcell?
(a) Plucky is very rich.
(b) Plucky was a college football hero.
(c) Plucky is a heavy drinker.
(d) Plucky has a baboon as a companion.
5. With what sort of friends and clients does Plucky prefer to associate?
(c) Blue-collar laborers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the mysterious symbol on Amanda's body?
2. What did Amanda once hide inside a hollow tree in order to trick woodpeckers into pecking the tree?
3. Why does Mon Cul bite one of the rednecks?
4. What comprises John Paul Ziller's normal attire?
5. What is Amanda's job in the Indo Tibetan Circus and Giant Panda Gypsy Blues Band?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)