|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, pages 48-83.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator, what keeps Plucky from having a traditionally handsome face?
(a) His grin.
(b) The scar on his cheek.
(c) His eyes.
(d) His hair color.
2. What governmental agency is revealed to be involved with the mysterious magician?
3. What is Amanda's job in the Indo Tibetan Circus and Giant Panda Gypsy Blues Band?
(b) Trapeze artist.
(c) Animal trainer.
4. After his discharge from the military, what vocation did Plucky explore?
(a) Undercover police work.
(d) Drug dealer.
5. How does Plucky rid himself of the rednecks?
(a) He tricks them into being arrested.
(b) He sends them in the opposite direction, away from the circus.
(c) He pays them off.
(d) He uses martial arts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is celebrated at the banquet on Ziller's first night with the circus?
2. In what month did the Indo-Tibetan circus disband?
3. Where was John Paul Ziller born?
4. Why do the rednecks at the bar disapprove of the circus?
5. How does Plucky feel about Amanda?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)