|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, pages 48-83.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is celebrated at the banquet on Ziller's first night with the circus?
(a) Mon Cul.
(b) Amanda's pregnancy.
(c) His celebrated drumming techniques.
(d) His new love with Amanda.
2. How do Amanda and Ziller immediately feel about each other at first sight?
3. Who is the circus manager and ringmaster of the Indo Tibetan Circus and Giant Panda Gypsy Blues Band?
(a) Madame Goody.
(b) Smokestack Lightening.
(c) Ba Ba.
(d) Nearly Normal Jimmy.
4. What is revealed about John Paul's relationship status?
(a) He is widowed.
(b) He is still married.
(c) He is divorced.
(d) He has always been single.
5. Where is the mysterious symbol on Amanda's body?
(a) Her breast.
(b) Her cheek.
(c) Her back.
(d) Her hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Amanda's lover's band in the beginning of "Another Roadside Attraction"?
2. What type of vegetation is common to the area in which John Paul and Amanda settle, much to their delight?
3. What offer from Nearly Normal Jimmy did John Paul decline after the disbanding of the circus?
4. Why did Amanda try to orchestrate a mass-smuggling of butterfly larva into the U.S.?
5. Aside from his renowned sculptures, for what else did Zimmer have a stellar reputation?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)